It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Warns Europe to Prepare for Terrorist Attacks by Iranian-Backed Hezbollah

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

US Warns Europe to Prepare for Terrorist Attacks by Iranian-Backed Hezbollah

www.ra wstory.com

The United States fears the Iranian-backed Lebanese militant group Hezbollah may be planning imminent attacks in Europe and around the world, a senior security official in Washington said Friday.

“Our assessment is that Hezbollah and Iran will both continue to maintain a heightened level of terrorist activity and operations in the near future,” said Daniel Benjamin, the US State Department’s counter-terrorism coordinator.

“We are increasingly concerned about Hezbollah’s activities on a number of fronts, including its stepped up terrorist campaign around the world,” he said.

“We assess that Hezbollah could attack in Europe or elsewhere at any time with little or no warning,” he warned, in a conference call with reporters to announce US sanctions against Hezbollah, Iran and Syria.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.metro.co.uk
edit on 11/8/12 by murkraz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Translated: We want an excuse to attack both Iran and Lebanon?

Why has it felt like these supposed "Iran-backed" attacks are incoming lately? Many have been waiting for the card to be dealt in some way or another. This news article is startling to say the least. Would they dare?

Could it be at the Olympics perhaps? I sure as hell certainly hope not.

www.ra wstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I don't see a legitimate purpose to going around claiming that people probably want to attack people. It seems so useless and wasteful.
edit on 8/11/2012 by TheBloodRed because: sp error

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
The US govt is probably just establishing a patsy for their next attack on American soil.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
geez propaganda at its finest...
the states is looking for any excuse to go to war

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
So America warns Europe of impending attack by Iran.
America attacks Europe as Iran terrorists.
Europe declares war to Iran.
America get's in the war train.
America profits.

This would make a good false flag movie.

link   
most people won't pay any attention so the governments just plant the seed and let it grow from there.

link   

Originally posted by 420smokiesmalls
geez propaganda at its finest...
the states is looking for any excuse to go to war

And they are happy to use European lives as pawns to make it happen.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Seriously? This story smells like fabrication. Remember the supposed Iraqi weapons of mass destruction?..

I dread the next false flag attack whenever or whatever it is. We are overdue one it seems..

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Prepare for false flags.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
are there any emergency drill's being conducted by the US or Europe?

I think the US Gov should go into the predictions business they seem to be prepared for the most catastrophic events..
by prepare I mean prepare like a meal for dinner by getting all the ingredients together then combining them to make the meal.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
these people are no more terrorists than the USA and UK. Probably less actually. If Iran explodes a bomb in the USA it will be called terrorism if the USA does it, it will be called war. How stupid the USA and UK think people are.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
The lack of experience in these forums is pretty entertaining.

Of course, there are thousands of multinational teams from America dedicated to pretending to be hundreds of other countries. It is, of course, inconceivable that other nations would have groups of individuals that would actually harm people from other countries, ethnic origins, etc.

I currently work with Gurkhas - BAMFs from Nepal. Many of the ones I work with spent most of their careers on the Pakistani border.

We don't have a problem with them. The workers from India - no problems, you get the occasional guy who is just blissfully ignorant and that's his only issue - but they don't cause problems. The guys from the Philippines - no problems. A few of the British contractors we have come on? No problems. Bangladesh? No problems. Even the few Afghan workers we get from time to time cause no problems.

Pakistani? They'll cause problems - usually with the Gurkhas (though they chill out considerably when one of us in battle rattle gets involved - apparently their military beats the unholy piss out of them and they probably expect that they'll get shot if they don't straighten out). The Iranians know better (how the hell NCIS cleared them to work on our compound, I have no clue) - but sometimes they just can't help themselves, and will end up causing a stir.

You have the whats-its-name terrorist group in Japan that has been caught trying to get samples of Ebola Zaire (90% mortality rate within a week and death by massive hemorrhaging - it literally turns you into virus soup and you pop like a blood-virus balloon - skin-crawlingly awesome virus, it is) and smallpox (which, believe it or not, is even scarier - literally no one is vaccinated against it these days and with a 30% mortality rate and the ability to spread airborne over miles of open terrain - it's a #ing nightmare that is simply too scary for most people to have). Ebola is scary because of what it does to you, but it's not all that easy to transmit. Smallpox is a nightmare because it can easily drop the human species to its knees in less than a month and can even be genetically engineered in just about any highschool biology lab to have a 100% mortality rate among unvaccinated and 60% mortality rate among vaccinated individuals through manipulation of cytokine storms.

Of course no one in their right mind would # around with such a hot strand of Small Pox. It would be suicidal in the extremes - and most people involved in suicide bombings do it to have their families paid by the governments supporting such activities or out of devotion to some social group. A virus that kills everyone on the planet kind of defeats the point, particularly with no certainty of being able to grant them immunity.

But the point stands - there are plenty of groups out there who look to do nothing but cause people trouble.

Of course - it will never really matter what the U.S. does. We could warn you all about intelligence we receive - and then it's seen as setting up for a false flag.

Or we could not warn you all, and it be interpreted after the fact as us collaborating with terrorists or planning it ourselves.

Honestly - I'm tired of this nonsense. We have one of the last repositories of small pox. I say we immunize our population and spread the # with a wide brush. Blue-Falcon the whole #ing planet because we're tired of being damned if we do and damned if we don't.

Then we can nuke the survivors for good measure.

I really don't see how it's all that bad of a thing. People apparently already believe the U.S. government to be behind every candy theft in the world. We'll just be culling the population and putting them out of the misery we have so expertly constructed for them in our 250 years of existence.

Surely it's better than letting your all's children grow up under the oppression of the U.S. regime.

Can I stick my tongue in my cheek any further?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
How stupid the USA and UK think people are.

It depends how many people believe the official story, if that number is say 51% then the answer is - The majority is stupid.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

My prediction on this one, will be an attack on London at the olympics, followed by a potential attack on canada ( we aren't quite on board but it would drive the country to a bloodlust far surpassing WW1 and 2 and it will be #ing crazy.) thirdly the US or if they have the #ing balls china or Russia, just to throw a kink in their backing the intended targets. How ever I predict a MW2 type scenario playing out if that went down.

The olympics makes the most sense. It's on British soil, so it will get immediate support from the English, as well as many of the nations involved with the games. How better to set the world aflame? It's a really ballsy move how ever, and I don't know if a terrorist group would really dare try it. Too many enemies to be made.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
For those who dismiss outright this possibility or Iranian involvement in terrorist activities and even those who believe that every terrorist attack is a false flag I ask them to consider this.

I have been reasonably sceptical of Iran's involvement in terrorist activities but have recently re-acquainted myself with events surrounding the hostage taking in the Lebanon during the 1980's.

Though various groups claimed responsibility for these abductions it is generally accepted that Hezbollah were the actual hostage takers.
However, Hezbollah were acting under the specific instructions of the Iranian governement and several hostages were removed to Iran and held captive there.
At the same time Iran was funding and actively managing terrorist cells who were responsible for several attacks around the world.

None of this was done with CIA complicity.

Some of those hostages were murdered - whether on Iranian orders is open to debate but they must have at least sanctioned and approved the murders - the other hostages suffered horrendous torture and maltreatment.
Many people died in the attacks the sponsored terrorists committed.
en.wikipedia.org...

Most of us will be aware of the resulting Iran-Contra affair - I suspect we will never know the full and exact details of everything that went on there - and how the French and UK governements handled the situation in completely different ways.

The whole hostage crisis episode is worthy of debate, but that is not my point here.

All I'm trying to get across is that whilst I don't think that there will definately be an Iranian backed Hezbollah terrorist attack in Europe I do however think that considering past events etc it would be folly to dismiss the possibility out of hand and it warrants real consideration.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
All I'm trying to get across is that whilst I don't think that there will definately be an Iranian backed Hezbollah terrorist attack in Europe I do however think that considering past events etc it would be folly to dismiss the possibility out of hand and it warrants real consideration.

It definitely does go both ways. I agree, we shouldn't go too far just yet.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
In 26/11 Mumbai attack is an Failure of the RAW and IP Intelligence...both are failed to give info's to the govt..while they have the info of Terrorist attacks planned on mumbai...

This time both the CIA and the MI agents should terminate their Plans...

So don't worry folks ..Believe CIA

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich
reply to post by taccj9903

or if they have the #ing balls china or Russia, just to throw a kink in their backing the intended targets. How ever I predict a MW2 type scenario playing out if that went down.

Really?

no offence but i suggest less xbox and more books.........iran would never attack russia or china as these are the iranian administrations largest supporters.......it just isn't plausable............if they are going to attack anyone i would guess at Israel, UK or U.S as these are the countries that vilify iran and call for sanctions..........

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

They aren't going to attack anyone so I wouldn't worry about it. This is just more nonsense and should not be taken seriously. If anything, the west will attack before Iran.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join