It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Assad is EVIL!! Torture, Rape and Murder in Assad’s Syria.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

does it pay well being a shill?

I'm pretty sure I'd be better at it than most of the ones I see.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I read up to page 4 or 5 and have realised that the OP is not after any discussion.

Just about all responses were met with a "that's irrelevant, start another thread if you want to discuss that".

So here you go OP:

Yes, I think some horrible things have happened under the watch of Assad.

I can't say anything else like "the FSA is made up of the same terrorists the US has been "fighting" for many years yet are now supporting them" or that "many atrocities have happened under the watch of US governments therefore warranting international intervention but you weren't calling for it" because I will just be told to go elsewhere and discuss it.

Wow, awesome thread.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
It’s very sad isn’t it,

I as a member of ATS create a thread looking at the human rights abuses of a evil regime and for it I am flamed and accused of being a disinfo agent or some kind of shill.

You people are all sheep, wake up , smell the coffee there are evil people in this world and you are all to blind to see who they are.

It makes me sick to my stomach that there are people on this site who see a thread like this and would rather made accusations of the OP and attempt to discredit me for speaking out about human rights abuses.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by aaron2209

I can't say anything else like "the FSA is made up of the same terrorists the US has been "fighting" for many years yet are now supporting them" or that "many atrocities have happened under the watch of US governments therefore warranting international intervention but you weren't calling for it" because I will just be told to go elsewhere and discuss it.

To be absolutely clear.

I know that elements of Al-Qa’ida in Iraq are operating inside Syria.

I know that many western states are supporting the FSA

I know that (or rather it is my believe) that SIS and SAS are helping the FSA as we speak on behalf of the British Government

I also know that at some point in history almost every state you can name has committed human rights abuses.

BUT this is not the topic of this thread; this thread is about the human rights abuses of the Al-Assad regime. I get annoyed when threads get derailed, there are at least 3 or 4 threads I can think of right now without even doing a search about Al-Qa’ida in Syria, then there are others on western involvement in Syria but few I have seen about Al-Assad’s horrid human rights record. I will happily discuss these other issues with you if you want. If you really want to get into the pressance of Al’Qa-ida in Syria then go for it but all it will do is derail this thread.

I would be more than happy for you to go link me to a thread about American human rights abuses and the presence of Al-Qa’ida in Syria so we can discuss it. But right now if possible I would really like to stay on topic but if you really want to push issues you feel are pertinent to this thread with me then feel free to do so. I am more than willing to discuss with you any relevant topic you wish.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

U are hard head i think, sorry... but U do talk still i circle about "human rights abuses" and "evil regime" in Syria. but what is Your proof of it? no pics, no vids ... only lies from those sources U provide(with no evidence).
here i have one source for U, but it is not MSM so U may not like it, i dont care. but its cool. U are the one who need to awake up, cos now U know nothing

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ZakOlongapo

Yeah because some random Syrian girl talking on the internet is more reliable than my sources.

If I am honest right now I am using a pay-as-you-go USB internet dongle so it costs me too much to watch youtube videos. I am fairly confident however that I could find videos about the human rights abuses.

The source I have provide are as reliable as I could make them, as I have said before on this thread if people wanted me to I could provide more quotes form more reports. At the end of the day though many on ATS wouldn’t bother paying any attention unless I posted a report titled “FSA Al-CIAdu terrorists torture puppies”.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

she is not random Syrian girl, but U are for sure ignorant... more people have to die thanks to people like U. this is not abuse, this is reality ... have good one i am out

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ZakOlongapo

she is not random Syrian girl, but U are for sure ignorant... more people have to die thanks to people like U. this is not abuse, this is reality ... have good one i am out

How am I ignorant, I am basing my claims on official reports form human rights organisations and you are biasing yours of a girl in Syria talking online.

For the record I don’t think anyone has died as a direct result of something I have done.

Also would you mind possibly articulating your posts differently because they are difficult to make sense of.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Of COURSE Assad is a monster - but the actions of some of the opposition are really no better. The Assad government is , of course, not a "Government of the People", Syrians, like many middle eastern communities are divided on religious and ethnic lines, and Assad is part of the Al-Awite minority that was put in control of the area by a foreign power.

It seems now, at least on this board, the "popular" opposition opinion is that Assad is a noble leader that is the victim of a western conspiracy - Just like Gaddafi NEVER was an oppressive dictator who exercised complete control over the Libyan populace - No, Gaddafi was a freedom-loving everyman ruler who shat out daisies, according to some.

It really is simple - the Syrian uprising is REAL - Of course the West is involved now, but the West could have NEVER got a foothold in Syrian political Opposition without the Syrians forming an opposition group themselves. Of course, the West doesn't have the Syrians best interest at heart, and the West would instal their own personal dictator given the chance, but that does not mean that a large portion of the Syrian population doesn't want to free themselves from an oppressive dictator.

People like to simplify issues into a Black vs White, Good vs Bad scenario when life is NEVER that simple. Just because there are rebels who would massacre the civilian population for political leverage DOES NOT mean Assad is some kind of innocent, benign ruler who has the backing of the population.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Did you see Assad drive his car between cities and do all these atrocities by himself? Did you see him pull the trigger, perform the murder?

Did you see him do it personally?

No, I didn't think so.

If what you say is true, you are describing the people of Syria. The people are doing this, it doesn't matter on which side they are fighting on. Each is capable of the equivalent crime.

You wanna hang Assad for it, go ahead .. he probably ain't so saint, but nobody is forced to obey his orders. Or you wanna hang a goat for it? Maybe you wanna go out, and rip somebody's heart out ... like the Azteks?

Think drenching yourself in blood and vengence, makes you a nice guy?

Do you think that's what the world needs, more murderers?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

official reports form human rights organisations? hmmm... U do trust them, right? (who run them?) i do not trust them cos i see(know) the past and present.... and i do use my brain to figure the truth. IQ is needed for it...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Don't even waste your time with these people.

They are full of contradictions.

They think that there is a game and they should bet their money.

The whole human rights and other things are just a front.

They they twists the truth where ever they intention turns.

Time is the most precious gift for human beings.

Don't waste it.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
So - Assad ISN'T a dictator? His Father didn't have complete control over the population of Syria? Do the Syrians themselves not have the right to rise up and decide their own fate? Because violence is necessary to remove an oppressive ruler, should we all just shrug and be happy with the chains that bind us?

Completely denying violence committed by BOTH sides is an absolute FANTASY. There is plenty of independent reports of atrocities committed by both sides, of course there is plenty of propaganda on both sides, but that does not mean every scrap of information coming out of the area is propaganda, but it seems to be quite popular to filter ALL information through the propaganda filter of one's chosen side (like some type of sick sports team.. Us vs Them - Assimilate or die!)

I support Humanity, we are all the same species, a Syrian getting shot for wanting to be free should be no different then an American getting shot for wanting to be free- our suffering is universal, and we all want to be free. As long as there are those who will use violence to control and live off the productivity of a people, there will be those who fight them with violence - some do it to try to free their people, others do it to institute their own control. We can never stop resisting. There will always be those that would control you through violence, and there must always be those who would resist it - If not, our oppression and slavery to the control of the powerful "few" will be totally complete.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Syyth007

so who U support? Assad or Al'CIAda... be careful with answer

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Why must I choose between two predefined political views? This isn't a right or wrong answer - I won't be set-up to assimilate into some pre-made group. I think political ideologies are nothing but systems of control - and that we need to evolve as a species past our deadly obsession with authority - I don't need some government bureaucrat to tell me what is right or wrong for me and my community.

I think any oppressive system of control should be fought with every ounce of being. We won't stop killing ourselves unless we open our eyes and see that the labels those in control give us to label each other with are nothing more then tools of dehumanization- used to make killing people easier. It's easier to kill a Communist then it is to kill a Mother, Brother, Son, Daughter, Father, PERSON - It objectifies and generalizes populations.

So, who do I support? I support those that wish nothing more then to be able to live their life, free and unabated by some authority that would take from the community to support their own Dominance.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Syyth007

U made a point i some way agree with... just want to say that if U are from the wets country, it means Your government and media today support those who did 9/11... world is upside down

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
You really are brainwashed

it is the FSA who has been killing those woman and kids
that didnt want to curse Assad
so the FSA killed everyone in Houla
shame on you to support terrorist that kills woman and kids and accuse Assad with this mass murder
its easy when you have the corrupted media spreading disinfo

Syria: The Real Situation

I hoped you would verify reports from the Syrian Government before adopting them, so you could see the truth of the facts, noting that once we attended to the request of the observer mission to visit Al Tremseh the visit was, in fact, held on a date set by them, on 14/07/2012. What happened in the village of Al Tremseh near Hama, is that dozens of members of armed terrorist groups invaded the village and settled there, terrorizing the civilian residents and creating a command headquarters, weapons depots and places of torture of hostages, attacking more than one point of the security forces concentrated on the outskirts of the village, which required a response from the security forces at 5:00 in the morning of Thursday, 12/07/2012.

do you want the truth ?
then you must research both side and not only read the FSA side
they are the only source in the media so far this is why you need to be carefull
if you want to find the real truth

once you have both side of the story
you can connect the dots and see whos the real liar

They have done the same thing with Lybia and so many others

Gaddafi was right from the start .. i was almost brainwashed that he was a tyran
time to set you free from the web of lies
edit on 8/10/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

What about before the uprising? There have been no vanishings? How did the Assad family stay so damn popular over 2 generations to get perpetually elected?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Lol.
The OP cited his post with articles from Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch's own websites, yet the idiotic post that followed by Ben81 got way more support and stars and what was cited in it? An ATS thread and a YouTube video that speaks of Illuminati and Ghaddafi.

You people are hopeless.

OP: Let these fools boil in their own raging ignorance (and let them cry later on when Assad is thrown out like the bum he is). If I were you I'd never even open such a thread in a place such as this. It's like lecturing science to a bunch of religious nuts.

Originally posted by Cassius666
What about before the uprising? There have been no vanishings? How did the Assad family stay so damn popular over 2 generations to get perpetually elected?

See, when Bush stays in office for a long time it's a conspiracy, when Romney beats Paul it's a vote fraud,
but when Assad remains in power for 2 generations it's probably because he's popular.

Did I say hopeless?

edit on 11-8-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Why one earth are people calling the FSA terrorists, can somebody please explain this to me without giving me some conspiracy mumbo-jumbo about “Al-CIAdu” and “Illuminati”

This forum has hit rock bottom.

All hail the king of government shills!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I as a member of ATS create a thread looking at the human rights abuses of a evil regime...

Please stop minimizing the action you call for as a simple "regime change". What you are really espousing with that gentle euphemism is the overthrow of the whole nation. Which is the more "evil"?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join