It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Assad is EVIL!! Torture, Rape and Murder in Assad’s Syria.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Granted NGO’s will have an agenda but then if I posted a bunch of links form say the Guardian and Washington post then people would be harping on about the evil MSN.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
I cannot believe there is such a rabid pro-Assad group on ATS, its almost sickening.

I don’t know what further evidence I can provide other than more reports about human rights abuses.

How about solid PROOF like I have been asking for? You are conveniently ignoring my posts now because you can't fulfill my requests.

And what sickens me is how much you fools rely on emotionally charged sensationalism. "rabid [name here]", "pro-Assad", "anti-American", "ATS Assadophiles"... what's wrong, can't you guys make an argument without resorting to such low brow ad-hominem remarks?

It's so easy to see through your nonsense... know that.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I cannot believe there is such a rabid pro-Assad group on ATS, its almost sickening.

So , that is what you think ?

Is this a football match ?

What does it mean "pro Assad" ?

You follow your bosses who label people when they have lost.

We are pro-humans who are not fooled by your MSM.

It seems that you came out of your shell too soon.

This is not a game.

people are dying there.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

The most solid proof I can give you is just more reports form organisations like the UN, the Red Crescent, Amnesty international and so on. For me that is more than enough but if you need more then I don’t know what more I can do I am convinced.

If you can think of what would count as solid proof them please do tell and I will endeavour to find it.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

people are dying there.

...And Assad's Russian-made helecopter gunships, migs and death-squads are killing them...by the thousands.
It's no secret that Assad's father did the same! Like Father; Like Son.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

people are dying there

Yes and that is the point of my thread people are being murdered at the hands of Al-Assad and his tanks.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Wild accusations ?
you must be talking about your title

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

The most solid proof I can give you is just more reports form organisations like the UN, the Red Crescent, Amnesty international and so on. For me that is more than enough but if you need more then I don’t know what more I can do I am convinced.

If you can think of what would count as solid proof them please do tell and I will endeavour to find it.

If you can post some evidence straight from the mouth of Ahmadinejad or Putin or Assad himself I’m sure that would qualify as ‘legit proof’ to most of these clowns. Apparently anything that comes out of those three is the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

In other words, you’re fighting a losing battle; no matter what you provide it won't satisfy them.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Why don't you try reading what I said... those UN reports are based on WITNESS TESTIMONY. Do you understand how easy it is for people to tell lies, do you know how easy it is to twist what those people said, do you know how easy it is for them to conveniently pick and choose witnesses who will tell the story they want to hear? I want solid proof god damn it. A report, no matter who it was written by, is not solid proof if it is based on only witness testimony, which is most likely slanted and cherry picked testimony anyway. And if all we have to go on is that testimony, then the least we should do is take that evidence to Congress and have them vote on the situation. In fact it states in the Constitution that Congress MUST decide whether the United States will get involved with any war with any foreign nation. Yet that hasn't happened has it?!?! NO!!!! It didn't happen with Libya and it hasn't happened with Syria. And why do you think that is? Because there are other forces behind this which aren't interested in dealing with proof and facts, all they are interested in is perpetuating their war mongering agendas regardless of what the Constitution says and regardless of the evidence. So I think it's about time you woke up and recognized the truth.
edit on 10/8/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Let me be fair here, i don't think i have any love for him or his country. But i know that his country is an independent, cohesive society which is crucial to the region. Due to the many different sectarian faiths and ethnicities it is a very difficult region. Any leader could only exist via popular mandate, which clearly exists among the people. Even if FSA has internal support, that support is clearly in the minority. It's also still on the gold standard, there's a nice clue for you.

On the other hand, we have the USA/NATO/whoever that is supplying alciada with guns to infiltrate and terrorise a foreign state according to the stated goals of the US state dept. Sure, even if evidence can be procured (remember colon powerless' weapons of mass destruction lie?) but no, it does not reflect an honest account of the ground.

Add the the sophisticated media war, the only aspect that Syria is losing, and the blatant lies published by western media, it's clearly not honest. So you look deeper, and frankly, only the white house press office talks as you do. So yeah, well done, maybe they're hiring.

No love for assad, but i hate the western system more, because it clearly is the bigger of the two evils.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I don’t know what further evidence I can provide other than more reports about human rights abuses.

Pro Assad ? wth .. i didnt even knew the guy before they started demonizing him on TV
like Saddam, Gaddafi and Amhadinejad
there again you twist the truth thinking we are pro assad
on thing for sure .. i respect the guy more then Hellary

Pro-Truthers is more appropriate term
its sickening indeed that people have so much hatred for regime that dont want to be westernised

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

If you can post some evidence straight from the mouth of Ahmadinejad or Putin or Assad himself I’m sure that would qualify as ‘legit proof’ to most of these clowns. Apparently anything that comes out of those three is the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

In other words, you’re fighting a losing battle; no matter what you provide it won't satisfy them.

Assad, Ahmadinejad and Putin are too occupied trying to save their own butts (while kissing each other's) to actually offer anything resembling the truth.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Seen the same news/reports when Ghadaffi was the problem about raping children and woman.

Also see this interview with Assad:
www.youtube.com...

He doesn't look like some evil guy, come on. Of course anything will be done to make him look bad, a bit like Julian Assange, as soon he was getting a problem he got rape cases thrown at him.

It just work good you know such things with forming the public opinion! Like we had weapons of mass destruction and axis of evil, and the very dangerous name; terrorists in which you place allot of groups/people where only black and white exists.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

If anyone really wants me to go into the role of Al-Qa’ida in Syria then I will happily copy paste my post on the thread concerned but to be honest it will only derail my thread.

Ok then in one of the reports I noticed that it said multiple witnesses had independently of each other corroborate certain events. Each of these reports corroborate each other they all point the human rights abuses by the al-Assad regime, this is consistent with the majority of reports form the media as well.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Don't believe what 'Western' sources say?

Listen to Syrian Kurds:
www.arabnews.com...
-From Arab News

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

If anyone really wants me to go into the role of Al-Qa’ida in Syria then I will happily copy paste my post on the thread concerned but to be honest it will only derail my thread.
I didn't say anything about Al-Qaeda in my last post buddy... so now you're the one derailing the flow of the conversation.

Each of these reports corroborate each other they all point the human rights abuses by the al-Assad regime, this is consistent with the majority of reports form the media as well.
Yes and we all know how trustworthy the media is. I'm still waiting for the conclusive indisputable evidence I requested. What you seem to fail to understand is that hardcore reactionary intervention such as this requires hardcore proof to substantiate such actions. It's easy to fabricate and lie about certain types of circumstantial evidence, particularly witness testimony, and particularly when those witnesses are halfway across the world. Either have solid proof or we don't... and if not we don't have firm enough grounds for acting.
edit on 10/8/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Oh let's ignore a decode or more of reports from many organisations of different political persuasions shall we! Jesus go back several years and "the west" would be held complicit in not condeming an evil regime in order to further its own agenda in the middle east. Your memory seems to be selective confined to the last 12 months DUH!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Just what do we have here... an interesting thread was just posted by jude11:

Sudan’s Mass-murdering Tyrant Bashir May Join UN “Human Rights” Council

Opponents and liberty-minded activists are up in arms over the fact that the genocidal mass-murderer ruling over Sudan, Islamist Omar al-Bashir, is set to be elected to the United Nations Human Rights Council. Observers said the move will further discredit an institution that has already become a laughing stock around the world for appointing so many communist and Islamic dictatorships as supposed guardians of human rights.

Yep that UN and their reports... so trustworthy and solid.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
Listen to Syrian Kurds:

What of the Turkish Kurds?

www.arabnews.com...

And

www.guardian.co.uk... rebels

Don't ignore the whole truth.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Yep that UN and their reports... so trustworthy and solid.

UN Tourism guy is Mad Bob Mugabe.

No really

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join