It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Assad is EVIL!! Torture, Rape and Murder in Assad’s Syria.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
I cannot believe there is such a rabid pro-Assad group on ATS, its almost sickening.

On the other hand, we have the USA/NATO/whoever that is supplying alciada with guns to infiltrate and terrorise a foreign state according to the stated goals of the US state dept. Sure, even if evidence can be procured (remember colon powerless' weapons of mass destruction lie?) but no, it does not reflect an honest account of the ground.

Add the the sophisticated media war, the only aspect that Syria is losing, and the blatant lies published by western media, it's clearly not honest. So you look deeper, and frankly, only the white house press office talks as you do. So yeah, well done, maybe they're hiring.

No love for assad, but i hate the western system more, because it clearly is the bigger of the two evils.

"Any leader could only exist via popular mandate, which clearly exists among the people. "

A POPULAR MANDATE?...
LEGITIMATE Popular mandates are NOT established through the use of tanks and helecopter gunships against your own cities and citizens!

"On the other hand, we have the USA/NATO/whoever that is supplying alciada with guns to infiltrate and terrorise a foreign state according to the stated goals of the US state dept."

USA/NATO supplying "alciada" with weapons?
If you SERIOUSLY believe THAT...it's not surprising that you would believe in the benevolence of al-Assad and his bloody regime.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
If you SERIOUSLY believe THAT...it's not surprising that you would believe in the benevolence of al-Assad and his bloody regime.

Why can't i believe it? US and UK and Turkey have all boasted about supplying weapons, cash and training.

They know FSA is AL Qaeda, why don't you?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Why can't i believe it? US and UK and Turkey have all boasted about supplying weapons, cash and training.

They know FSA is AL Qaeda, why don't you?

So Iran supports and arms AL Qaeda...AND backs Assad! Brilliant!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

So Iran supports and arms AL Qaeda...

You'll have to provide evidence for that.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

So Iran supports and arms AL Qaeda...

You'll have to provide evidence for that.

Okay:
ojihad.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

US accused Iran, Iran denied it. Not evidence, those are unsubstantiated rumours at best, never proved.

FSA is alqaeda.

UK supports FSA.

Obama supports Alqaeda.

Who'd think it?

edit on 10-8-2012 by harryhaller because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by Ben81

its easy when you have the corrupted media spreading disinfo

If Assad is such a great guy, why are his own people escaping from him?

Don't be so binary. No one is saying Assad is a "great guy". Just because someone questions the legitimacy of reporting, or feel so strongly that a lot of it is propaganda... this doesn't automatically make you join "the other side".

"The Iraq war was unnecessary."
"Oh, so you think Saddam was a great guy huh?"

1 0 1 0 1 0

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

If fighting against a regime likes this makes one a terrorist then consider me a terrorist sympathiser.

If fighting against a "Liberation Army" backed by a know terrorist group and funded by multinational corporation's that obviously interfere in foreign internal politics, then you can also call me a terrorist and not a sympathizer.

Oh yes..but noone is mentioning the victory battle by Gov. forces in Aleppo, there are 1000 dead so called Liberation Fighters and hundreds captured along with munitions coupled with intelligence documents that are from the west.

But i notice its not making news here in ats or the world scene, seems the prop machine is in full swing as it was during Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Libya and ?

tut tut tut...me waves my finger in disappointment.
expect us

The Tehran Times wrote that the Syrian army had captured over 200 anti-Assad fighters, including some 70 foreign fighters.

Syrian officials claimed that Syrian Special Forces in Aleppo on Sunday captured Turkish and Saudi officers leading anti-Assad militias in Aleppo. They identified the Turkish officers as Sultan Oldu and Taher Amnitiu and the Saudi officials as Abdel Wahed al-Thani, Abdel Aziz al-Matiri, Ahmad al-Hadi, Moussa al-Zahrani, and Firas al-Zahrani. The Turkish government denied the report.

These reports underscore the right-wing character of the US proxy war in Syria. The anti-Assad forces, largely Sunni Islamists from Syria or flown in through Turkey from other Middle Eastern countries, are relying on operational guidance, arms, money and diplomatic pressure from the imperialist powers to overcome their lack of mass support.

Writing from Aleppo, Tomas Avenarius of Germany’s Sueddeutsche Zeitung said last Friday: “I am skeptical when I hear claims the rebels control half the city… The trick of the rebels is to move around the city and then advance the claim that they have liberated large areas. But that does not mean that the Army of the regime will not return.”

www.globalresearch.ca...
edit on 10-8-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

US accused Iran, Iran denied it. Not evidence, those are unsubstantiated rumours at best, never proved.

FSA is alqaeda.

UK supports FSA.

Obama supports Alqaeda.

Who'd think it?

edit on 10-8-2012 by harryhaller because: (no reason given)

Al-Qaeda has infiltrated into Syria, but is NOT the FSA.
Quoted from your own referenced source:
"After the bombing, Abu Khuder split with the FSA and pledged allegiance to al-Qaida's organisation in Syria, the Jabhat al Nusra or Solidarity Front."

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I give up, you will never accept anything presented here.

No point trying to reason, you have none.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Quoted from your own referenced source:
"After the bombing, Abu Khuder split with the FSA and pledged allegiance to al-Qaida's organisation in Syria, the Jabhat al Nusra or Solidarity Front."

As I already posted this on page 2, apparently you missed it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just for you own eyes to read and enlighten youself!

CFR admits al-qaeda is part of FSA!

Do you have a pass from Langley also?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I personally never liked Assad, Ghaddafi or Saddam, in fact I don't like any of the dictators in Middle Eastern nations however I do generally like Jordan's King Abdullah although I can't say the same for his father.

Fact is, you have 2 keys players at work in all the Arab nations - the dictatorships and the rebels (aka Muslim Brotherhood) and BOTH use the same tactics upon each other through bombings, rape, torture and systematic murder. Where did they learn these things? Through the colonial Western and Asian powers who do the same exact thing on their enermies - or they will find an "organisation" that specializes in such torture even if it means going offshore.

The only "culture" that the Arabs know are their dictators, different leaders same moto; they get to hold on to power for as long as they can get away with torture and murder of their opposition. It's always been that way and will continue to do so until something huge and miraculous happens to change their mindset. That will come in good time.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

There is no such thing as Al Qaeda

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Assad is a monster (make no mistake about it), just like his father before him. But that simply does not excuse what is a western backed coup by Muslim extremists to over throw him. I think both sides are monstrous, but I have learned enough in the last 12 years to know that when the main stream media is pulling out all the stops, something bigger is afoot.

Syria was on the hit list even before 9/11, and not because of Assad's atrocities against his own people. The talking heads in Washington don't give a #&!@ about any of the common people, anywhere (including their own). At the end of the day, it's all about power grabs and money, and that's what this boils down to.

Why I am against this civil war is simple... Just like Libya, Things will get WORSE without a strong man in power, and the vacuum he leaves will be filled by the very people America declared war on after 9/11: Islamic Extremists and Terrorists. That alone should tell you something.

I guess the question is this: Would you rather have the region in relative stability, with a balance of power and checks and balances (secular strongmen strategically vying for power), or the entire middle east being run by jihadists who wish to impose Sharia law on the entire world? Because the latter is exactly what is happening (and it's not by mistake).

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Why one earth are people calling the FSA terrorists, can somebody please explain this to me without giving me some conspiracy mumbo-jumbo about “Al-CIAdu” and “Illuminati”

Well, it speaks for itself. It is also alleged that the FSA are terrorising anyone who does not stand by them. Shutting down businesses and beating, killing innocents. The FSA are fighting among the cities which is also going to bring more death. I do not see that in the best interests of the Syrian people.

The FSA are being funded by western backed nations. Saudia Arabia one of them and that dictatorshp has been accused of the very same acts Assad has. Why don't we go into Saudi Arabia and bring down the royal family there?

When it comes to rape, brutality and the rest, just remember the US was accused and caught for the same atrocities in Iraq. Your army are no dfferent to the Syrian army if this is the case. Maybe its time someone brought the USA to their knees for what they have done in the middle east also. Was Bush accused and charged for those incidents? He probably didn't even know they were happening. How can you blame Assad for the actions of a few soldiers to start with?

Again your sources are from unverified witnesses, activists and even the watchdog will be bias towards Assad. Every piece of information to be is bogus simply because no-one, ever can verify where the information is originating from. Activists and the such does not cut it. Its heresay and heresay does not have a lot of credibility these days. The FSA are terrorists and it does matter what you say, I hope Assad eliminates them all. It would be the same if a group was to try the same in my country.
edit on 10-8-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

reply to post by ChaoticOrder

The most solid proof I can give you is just more reports form organisations like the UN, the Red Crescent, Amnesty international and so on. For me that is more than enough but if you need more then I don’t know what more I can do I am convinced.

If you can think of what would count as solid proof them please do tell and I will endeavour to find it.

I once though UN was something nice standing up for what is right. But if it was the US would have been blocked off for the rest of the world by now for becoming an insane warmongering nation that will destroy anything that does not fit their system. US poleticians are better propagandaists than Gobbels ever was and that is increadable how Americans can belive the things they are feed. The US might not have a fullscale Hiltler as a leader yeet in US but Bush was bad enought and Obama is not better.

So tired of smallminded humans with their stupid dualities. I think since Al-Assad is a poletician he is proably not a 100% stable guy since they normaly have to big of an ego and sense of entitledment. But if Hilary Clinton says something then it is a 90% change that it is a lie or manipulation because your cant trust anything that person say even less than other poleticians. She makes my skin crawl just like Bush do. Lets make a deal. Send all poleticians in US and Bush, all the CIA and all Syrian Poleticans and the violent FSA to the moon on a one way ticket to never be allowed to be on earth again and never interact with ous at all.

That would change the world to the better. So stop pointing towards other problems fix the US because that is a bigger problem than the civil war in Syria since your actions create only crap around the whole world and that crap is responsable for the mess in Libya, Irak, Afghanistan and is keeping other worthless dictators in place.
edit on 10-8-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Al-Qaida turns tide for rebels in battle for eastern Syria

Al-Qaeda's Specter in Syria

Given Al-qaeda's extremist values, hardline islamic rule, one must assume anyone neutral or remotely supportive of Assad, or non-muslim, or black, are tortured and forced to submit to their rule, or killed.

Don't be so damn naive.
edit on 10-8-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

It's funny the extent the cabal goes to, remember they don't care about anything but power at all cost. They will say and do anything. As if Syria do that all, just bs. Always search your heart chaka for resonance of the truth.
Ps the cabal will say that feeling with your heart is nonsense too lol.

There is a lot of gov spooks on here which push their bs agenda as well, that's most likely why the more advanced spiritual people who know more of the battle in duality are not on ats keep that in mind guys.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Forgive me if I ignore particular countries or dictators for the moment and focus on the media but that is the part that has me wondering and relates to you personally.
Lots of people will point out that there are many countries ruled by dictators who abuse their people.
I have head rumors that there is a deliberate attempt to spread Islamic phobia around the world and so I do not ask why we should or should not interfere anywhere or if it is our job to play policemen to the world. What I wonder is with so many dictators, so much abuse of their population and lack of democracy, why is the media paying so much attention to Syria?
On a more personal note, why with all the dictators, warlords, etc committing atrocities on a level far surpassing anything even claimed for Syria, did you choose this particular countries' leader to rant about?
I find this curious or do I owe you an apology because if I check the archives I will find that you have started dozens of threads about the slaughters and massacres incurred by various African leaders on their people?
If I look will I find a thread condemning China for their slaughter of innocent Tibetans?
You have written often about the genocides being committed by African rulers upon certain tribes living in their country? Or are you just another Zionist stooge doing what he can to help spread the idea that every single Islamic country that does not follow U.S./Israel orders needs to be overthrown?
So dozens of dictators torturing their people, why are you suddenly so upset over Syria who, prior to a new civil war begun recently thanks to weapons supplied the England and the U.S.of A (pure coincidence of course) was not known for any acts of mass slaughter or genocide?

By the way, when you say 'reliable sources' do you mean those who agree with your point of view while any who disagree are, of course, unreliable sources?

I remember that little girl giving her speech about how Saddam's troops threw the babies out of the incubators. I remember how that was reported by all the 'reliable sources'
I also remember how when it was discovered that it was all a lie, that the poor peasant girl was actually the ambassador's daughter and that she had not been in that country since before hostilities had started that not a single 'reliable source' retracted their stories or let slip the slightest hint it had all been a lie. Pure propaganda.

If the man/government was as evil as you claim the whole country would be out supporting the rebels but so far it looks like this 'civil war' is being fought mostly by foreign mercenaries. Why do you suppose that is?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I would agree that western powers are probably conspiring in some way to facilitate the passing of Al-Assad a placing a new leader at the head of the Syrian state...

So you do believe in "International Sovereignty". If so, then you can't topple governments from outside when you feel like it. And what about those that do that? Some government may be hostile towards its own people on some level, but that evil is far out shadowed by the government that aggressively seeks to overthrow and destabilize other entire nations. Again and again. That is the real evil. Regime change. Coup. Overthrow. Or "replace" as you downplay it. What about Libya? Regime change from Gaddafi... to what, exactly? Their situations worse now than ever before Nato made war there.

Now you want it done again and for all the same misleading reasons. Like a broken record. They are dictators. They are evil. They have WMD. They are hurting their people. Of course you aren't that misled are you? You are trying to mislead. You know that repetition of this simple but false claim will work over and over. Even you can't believe it keeps on working. How can the masses just keep buying the same line over and over?

These changing of regimes to help the people are the farthest thing from the truth. Invasion, conquering and subjection of any peoples is primarily an infliction of fear, terror and direct pain thru thirst, hunger, pain of death by being shot or blown up, period. The intent is to hurt, not help. Liars all who propagate this propaganda on the air.

Shame on you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join