It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Assad is EVIL!! Torture, Rape and Murder in Assad’s Syria.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

The evidence I have provided is pretty solid, probably as solid as it could possibly get on the internet short of either showing you a video a young boy being gang raped which let’s face it nobody would ever want to see.

I urge you to read the 3 reports I cited in my OP, I can link you to a few others if you would like but they don’t make for easy reading.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Like launching air strikes in civilian populated areas and such.

Can you say Fallujah? Baghdad? Tikrit?

So Assad mustn't do that. The US must stop him. By doing the same thing.

Your weak thread is getting weaker.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

There is a thread active about that article just now, I have made my views about it quite clear if you want to discuss the presence of Al-Qa’ida then please feel free to do so on a thread that’s about Al-Qa’ida’s presence this is aobut al-Assad human rights abuses.

And I am showing you where your logic is flawed! You are blaming everything on al-Assad, but apparently not allowing anyone to show findings that it might be more than we are being told going on over there. So far anyone who has disagreed with you, you have told them to go somewhere else or make their own post!!

Why did you even make the post, if you will not allow people to refute your statement?

Don't you think it is fair for people to dispute your findings or is this thread strictly for spreading propoganda?

The op is :

A) Brainwashed

or

B) Know fully well whats going on and support and spread disinfo
to be part of the hidden group like familly for the evil agenda of the illuminati and nwo elites

i dont see any C)
thats why we need to be carefull with those people that spread disinfo
are they doing it on purpose or not
edit on 8/10/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I urge you to read the 3 reports I cited in my OP, I can link you to a few others if you would like but they don’t make for easy reading.

I read them.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Can you say Fallujah? Baghdad? Tikrit?
So Assad mustn't do that.
The US must stop him. By doing the same thing. Your weak thread is getting weaker.

What America done in Iraq, particularly in Fallujah is indefensible

They should never have done what they done

And they should do everything to prevent it form ever happening again, even if that means putting a SEAL’s bullet between al-Assad’s eyes.

edit on 10-8-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

What so because you disagree with me that Al-Assad is evil for torturing his own people I am either brainwashed or a disinfo agent?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

reply to post by seeker1963

There is a thread active about that article just now, I have made my views about it quite clear if you want to discuss the presence of Al-Qa’ida then please feel free to do so on a thread that’s about Al-Qa’ida’s presence this is aobut al-Assad human rights abuses.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Stop trying to curtail all the important points which are relevant and crucial to the argument you are presenting. The rebels are terrorists and he is trying to stop terrorists from overthrowing his Government, those same terrorists are being supported and funded by Western Governments... and if that is true then it's clearly going to be extremely hard to believe these ridiculous claims being made by the UN and western nations who are supporting these terrorists in their attempt to overthrow the Syrian Government. Yet here you are eating it up hook line and sinker.... throwing around emotionally charged words like Torture, Rape and Murder. Just look how sensationalist and dramatic the title of this thread is, nothing but emotionally charged nonsense aimed at those who prefer emotion over logic.

Al Qaeda Taking Deadly New Role in Syria Conflict
Like In Libya, Al-Qaeda Flags Now Fly In Syria!
edit on 10/8/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

The nature of the FSA actually has very little bearing on my argument, its not even a argument all I have done is presented the facts about what Al-Assad’s forces have been doing.

If anyone really wants me to go into the role of Al-Qa’ida in Syria then I will happily copy paste my post on the thread concerned but to be honest it will only derail my thread.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

What so because you disagree with me that Al-Assad is evil for torturing his own people I am either brainwashed or a disinfo agent?

No because you twist the truth like the FSA is doing in the news
i dont know what you are .. still trying to figure you out

you didnt see the 1 hrs video from my first post ?
all the facts are there .. you will see who is the evil one after you watch it
Assad is far better leader then Obama will ever be
i didnt even knew the guy before all those ME wars
bush say Assad was from the Axis of evil .. you believe Bush ? LOL

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

And they should do everything to prevent it form ever happening again, even if that means putting a SEAL’s bullet between al-Assad’s eyes.

You're just a sicko ... wants peace at the end of a gun.
Clearly you can't even conceive of what is really needed to create peace.

I have no time for deranged warmongers like you. That's not an ad hominem, just a statement of fact.

And you dare presume to point fingers??

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Fine then lets focus on Assad... let me quote what I said at the bottom of the last page because you clearly missed it.

But let me say this... the US and UN have no right to overthrow Governments even if they suspect tyranny.

And the keyword here is suspect. It's all based on vague accusations and circumstantial evidence.

Don't you think it's a little bit weird for Government forces to be massacring and raping CHILDREN?

Talk about emotional manipulation via the use of ridiculous lies... where is the solid evidence?

Do you really trust the UN report enough to believe such an extreme claim?

Where is the video evidence of Government forces carrying out these so called horrendous acts?

Show me one video of it happening... one piece of solid evidence that proves anything.

And also tell me why such extreme western intervention is even justified were these claims true.

You said you would "not deny for a moment that America has not also committed grate atrocities"...

So explain to me how it would be justified if another nation attempted to overthrow your Government...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by seeker1963

And I am showing you where your logic is flawed! You are blaming everything on al-Assad, but apparently not allowing anyone to show findings that it might be more than we are being told going on over there. So far anyone who has disagreed with you, you have told them to go somewhere else or make their own post!!

Why did you even make the post, if you will not allow people to refute your statement?

Don't you think it is fair for people to dispute your findings or is this thread strictly for spreading propoganda?

The op is :

A) Brainwashed

or

B) Know fully well whats going on and support and spread disinfo
to be part of the hidden group like familly for the evil agenda of the illuminati and nwo elites

i dont see any C)
thats why we need to be carefull with those people that spread disinfo
are they doing it on purpose or not

Very good.

That way you wrote means that you have strategies for your self.

I'm out.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

reply to post by mideast

I now Choose B)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Strategies for myself ?
its more like a filter of dark mather

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
lol looks like the OP might be off trying to find me some solid evidence other than circumstantial witness testimony from unnamed people. Good luck with that OP... I look forward to the conclusive evidence you wont manage to dig up.

The point here is that we clearly got involved before having solid evidence of anything. People can say anything, we need more than witness testimony... we need solid proof that the Assad regime was committing these atrocious acts.

They were just like "oh no he's killing BABIES, we better get in there and support the overthrow of his Government". Give me a god damn break. How insanely naive can we be to believe such thinly veiled sensationalism.

The exact same thing happened in Libya, we busted in there based on little to no evidence, and certainly not any sort of criminal trial or vote by congress. And the result was that they are now living under sharia law and have Al-Qaeda flags flying over Government buildings.

The truth is obvious and the western puppeteers are becoming scared that we know too much. This charade is wearing terribly thin and the pile of evidence to suggest that the rebels are the ones we should be defending against is rapidly growing.
edit on 10/8/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Ben81

i dont know what you are .. still trying to figure you out

If I were to show you my hall pass for Langley would that help?

Really if all you’re going to do is through around wild accusations then don’t bother I have heard it all before. I am not a disinfo agent nor am I brainwashed just because you disagree with what I have to say.

Learn to respect others opinion’s and then I might take you seriously.

link   
Well, this should bring out the usual bunch of rabid anti-American, ATS Assadophiles in response
Yup, it appears the usual suspects are arriving already.
Let the pro-Assad propaganda barrage begin.
STAR & FLAG.
edit on 10-8-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

None of my sources are form the Media, I actually went out of my way to only reference NGO’s so for the purpose of my OP your post I irrelevant.

Ah yes because NGOs have absolutely no agenda ever, they're always impartial.

Especially Amnesty what with Suzanne Nossel, CAP and CFR member being in charge there. They're bound to be honest.

So do you think that it is ok then for Al-Assad to be raping and murdering kids?

Do you really think he should remain in power?

I think if he is, and the FSA want to overthrow him, let them do it. But keep me and my country out of it.

Yes. I do.
edit on 10-8-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I cannot believe there is such a rabid pro-Assad group on ATS, its almost sickening.

I don’t know what further evidence I can provide other than more reports about human rights abuses.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I don’t know what further evidence I can provide other than more reports about human rights abuses.

Try searching for us/cow/nato/alciada abuses, you'll find so many it won't take you long

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join