It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Assad is EVIL!! Torture, Rape and Murder in Assad’s Syria.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
What worries me, is this whole chemical weapons thing. The U.S is ratcheting up its rhetoric and beating the war drums. Obama states that the U.S will intervene if Assad uses chemical weapons. Well what if the FSA gets their hands on them and uses them? Guess who that will be blamed on?

It'll be blamed on the U.S. because the jackwagons running our country are funding the "FSA" terrorists and that crap could star a world war. Wouldn't be the first time a proxy war turned into something nastier and on a global scale.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
What worries me, is this whole chemical weapons thing. The U.S is ratcheting up its rhetoric and beating the war drums. Obama states that the U.S will intervene if Assad uses chemical weapons. Well what if the FSA gets their hands on them and uses them? Guess who that will be blamed on?

It'll be blamed on the U.S. because the jackwagons running our country are funding the "FSA" terrorists and that crap could star a world war. Wouldn't be the first time a proxy war turned into something nastier and on a global scale.

Not the response I expected from you my friend, but an honest one. And one I agree with.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The picture of this child was shared on thousands of pages and millions have cried and keep crying when they see it. When it was made public, the Syrian opposition in pages said that the child "was killed in cold blood in Homs" and of course they accused what they call the "Militia of Bashar Al Assad" of "killing" the kid. However, some of them said that he was killed in Deraa and others said that he was killed in Aleppo. But all agreed that "the Shabiha raped his mother, caught his father and killed him." Discover the truth in less than a minute: the child is alive and was asked to pretend that he was dead to simply take the picture. Once the picture was taken, it was easy to invent a story because, according to them, people believe what they see and never check the truth of what they are told.

The truth of the child who was killed and his mother was raped by Al Assad Forces :

edit on 22/8/2012 by Alkhemyst because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join