It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that HAARP is manipulating the Earth's weather patterns

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
If it had some deep, sinister purpose, you do not think the foreign enemies of the US would have proof? Sure they would...Iran posted proof of our drone spying over Iran. Could not deny it anymore. They would post this proof in a heartbeat. Unless of course Iran is also in on the operation.

Ah, well you see, Iran is in on it. They got the US to use HAARP to cause a couple of earthquakes to destroy a few hundred shepherd's mud huts in order to er, be able to, um, blame the US for causing the earthquake ....?

Hmmm, okay, not the best conspiracy theory I've come up with

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Before you list a bunch of referenced sites, you should read through them all yourself.. which I doubt you did.

You posted Stanford University 2003

A three year research program is proposed to establish an array of wideband ELF/VLF receivers and to conduct continuous measurements of the magnetospheric response to the injection of ELF/VLF waves using the HAARP HF heater. The primary objective of the proposed program is to detect the so-called ‘one-hop’ direct and the ‘two-hop’ whistler-mode echo of a HAARP-injected ELF/VLF signal, and to study the characteristics of these signals to determine the degree to which injected ELF/VLF signals are amplified by the magnetospheric plasma, leading to the triggering of new emissions and enhanced precipitation of energetic electrons from the radiation belts.

Magnetosphere

A magnetosphere is formed when a stream of charged particles, such as the solar wind, interacts with and is deflected by the magnetic field of a planet or similar body

The region above the ionosphere in which the magnetic field of the earth has a dominant control over the motions of gas and fast charged particles is known to extend out to a distance of the order of 10 earth radii; it may appropriately be called the 'magnetosphere

The upward extension of the ionosphere, known as the plasmasphere, also extends beyond 4-5 RE with diminishing density, beyond which it becomes a flow of light ions called the polar wind that escapes out of the magnetosphere into the solar wind. Energy deposited in the ionosphere by auroras strongly heats the heavier atmospheric components such as oxygen and molecules of oxygen and nitrogen, which would not otherwise escape from Earth's gravity. Owing to this highly variable heating, however, a heavy atmospheric or ionospheric outflow of plasma flows during disturbed periods from the auroral zones into the magnetosphere, extending the region dominated by terrestrial material, known as the fourth or plasma geosphere, at times out to the magnetopause

Earth’s magnetosphere protects the ozone layer from the solar wind. The ozone layer protects the Earth (and life on it) from dangerous ultraviolet radiation.[9]

VLF remote sensing method has been extensively utilized to study a variety of lower ionospheric disturbances, including those associated with lightning discharges, ionospheric heating by HF and VLF waves

By sending large amounts of energy and heating up these layers of Earth, there is bound to be a cause & effect. I dont care about cloud formations, which some are not natural at all lately, I care about the atmosphere being F'd with by dumb scientists who are playing with high-tech toys doing "research" BASED on theories. Only in the past half decade has weather become pretty intense around the world, a lot of which is right in North America.
Canada and America have had heat-breaking records this year, each year its been getting warmer over there. Im a Canadian, I remember my winters -20 with snow to my knees.. last year temperature averaged -5. There were 3-4 snow days in Eastern Ontario. This has never been seen before. Nor has breaking record heat.
I
In march this year, one region of the states had a tornado outbreak, 79 tornados destroyed towns.. and this:
Above-average Tornado Activity

I guess all this is just natural? Has nothing to do with scientists trying to figure out how the Earth works
When you charge any energy in the atmosphere of a planet, it will have an effect. Your dumb physics and science doesnt totally understand how planets work, weather, or applied energy to atmospheres... thats why HAARP is called "research".

Science always contridicts itself, makes mistakes.. this is what happens with a young race. We have had technology for barely 200 years. Why are we playing with the Earth that has been here for billions?

Stop falling for mainstream headlines, statements.. science fails until it gets it right.

Nature is never wrong, dont Fu*k with it.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Do you know what ionospheric heating means? Please draw a cause and effect diagram that HAARP is reponsible for this portion of your post:

Canada and America have had heat-breaking records this year, each year its been getting warmer over there. Im a Canadian, I remember my winters -20 with snow to my knees.. last year temperature averaged -5. There were 3-4 snow days in Eastern Ontario. This has never been seen before. Nor has breaking record heat.

Funny, I thought records existed, so record breaking heat and cold have occurred well before HAARP.

Why just blame HAARP? Why not blame these guys too...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

science fails until it gets it right.

Using this line of reasoning, we would all still be wearing diapers or using training wheels on our bicycles.

And do not give me any line of crapola about, "injury potential," or "injury severity."

You have not proved HAARP is the cause for any of the events you list. The most likely cause is your hysteria and faulty memory.

I nearly died in a snowstorm in 2007, a tornado in 2006 (that did take my dog), a lightning strike in 1982, a snowstorm in 1981, a snowstorm in 1978, a hurricane in 1976, a tornado in 1969, and a snowstorm in 1967. I soiled my drawers in an earthquake in 1980 and nearly died from embarrassment. So, it is the freaking WEATHER and NATURAL EVENTS!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

You post a load of stuff that indicates no connection whatsoever between the ionosphere and weather which occurs much lower, in the troposhere I'm not sure you quite understand the difference?

It's like saying that a bonfire in Chicago can cause a thunderstorm in New York.

Do you have any scientific evidence that suggests changes in the ionosphere (which happen on a daily, as well as seasonal, basis) have any effect on weather in the troposhere?

edit on 12-8-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
By sending large amounts of energy and heating up these layers of Earth, there is bound to be a cause & effect. ...
Canada and America have had heat-breaking records this year, each year its been getting warmer over there.
You make a good case for global warming being a concern.

But I think you need to put "large amounts of energy" in context. HAARP doesn't use a particularly large amount of power relative to the scale of the Earth, only 3,600,000 watts.

The amount of power the Earth receives from the sun is 174,000,000,000,000,000 watts. So if you know how to calculate a percentage you can see how significant (or insignificant) HAARP is.

On the other hand, consider if changes in the greenhouse effect from man's activity was able to have a 0.1% effect on the Earth's radiative balance between absorbed and emitted radiation. 0.1% of 174,000,000,000,000,000 Watts is 174,000,000,000,000 Watts, which is an amount about 48.3 million times more than HAARP's 3.6 million watts.

Concentrations of CO2 and methane (from cow flatulence and other sources) are increasing, likely as a result of man's activity, and based on the numbers above you might be able to see why I'm much more worried about those than I am about HAARP. Blame mankind for screwing up the planet if you want as we've certainly done some things that don't help the planet (cutting down rainforests etc), and there may be reason to worry, but HAARP is pretty insignificant relative to other factors.
edit on 12-8-2012 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey

Do you know what ionospheric heating means?

I think the problem is that a lot of people don't know what the ionosphere is. Or how it varies in depth every day.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

I had a five year break in service, and when I re-enlisted I was told my secret clearance was still good.

Now do you want to prove it wasn't, or is your question answered?

I enlisted in 1978, got discharged in 1982 from active duty, discharged 1984 from Army Reserve (inactive);
re-enlisted 1987 to "Try one in the Guard" a program which allowed prior service people to enlist for only one year; re-enlisted in 1988, and was discharged in 1993, one year early because of knee injury.

I hope you have enough information now to finish your book...

edit on 8/12/2012 by visualmiscreant because: added details

And by the way, if you still can't see the five year break, that's because I was on inactive duty for two of those years; from 82 to 84. I don't count those years, because I didn't have to report anywhere and had no military obligations.
edit on 8/12/2012 by visualmiscreant because: clarification.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

So, how many years have you spent in defense of your country? Or are you just content running around implying those who did are liars?

My clearance was because of my duties with radio, cryptography and antenna propagation. It had nothing to do with any technology that came out after 1982. In the Guard, I was a Tow Missile Crewman, and later went to Infantry School in order to test for Expert Infantryman's Badge. You have to be a Combat Infantryman to take that test.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

And all these references cite classified information? Why are you and all of those defending this thing dancing around the questions. That's the way con-men work.

Post a link to the classified information which you obviously don't know, but are still defending. There isn't one.
You guys are playing a game of shuck and jive, all of you. That's ok, everyone knows now, and you all have zero credibility.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

Being a little testy about two, very distinct questions, are you not? I did not make any attempt to solicit this information (i.e., you brought the information up first). How do you draw a conclusion my questions were implying anything? You explicitly stated you had a secret clearance for 15 years, from 1978 - 1993. You explicitly stated you spent 12 years in the military. I asked you about the discrepancies.

You know, as a member of the military, any clearances you may have been granted, are only legitimate while you are in active service. Do not try to flim-flam your way out of this. Just acknowledge your duplicity and move on. It is not that big of a deal.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

What does one need to show about HAARP to demonstrate it is NOT CLASSIFIED...IT IS UNCLASSIFIED!!!

High Frequency Active Auroral Research Project
Research Station
Established - 1993
Research type - Unclassified
Field of research - Ionosphere
Director - John Heckscher
Location - Gakona, Alaska
Affiliations - University of Alaska
Operating agency - Office of Naval Research
Air Force Research Laboratory
Website - www.haarp.alaska.edu

Please get some remedial reading in as soon as possible. You are either purposefully avoiding this information or you cannot read. One or the other.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
You know, as a member of the military, any clearances you may have been granted, are only legitimate while you are in active service.reply to post by totallackey

Prove this...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

You made the following statements:

1) Military experience and service for 12 years; and,
2) Access to classified SECRET military information from the years of 1978 - 1993.

When asked to resolve these discrepancies (which you took as a personal affront), you could not adequately resolve them, except to add breaks to your military service record.

Therefore, you made the claims. You prove you had access to classified secret military information during the times you were not in active military service. You were the one who made the EXTRAORDINARY CLAIMS!

Extraordinary claims require evidence.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Further, you brought Michael Chussodovsky, an economist, in as a source to support the position HAARP is utilized to control the weather. You did that here. Here is the quote you utilized:

Professor Chossoduvsky of the University of Ottawa wrote a report on weather warfare and HAARP, stating "Recent scientific evidence suggests that HAARP is fully operational and has the ability of potentially triggering floods, droughts, hurricanes and earthquakes. From a military standpoint, HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction. Potentially, it constitutes an instrument of conquest capable of selectively destabilising agricultural and ecological systems of entire regions... surely the United Nations should be addressing the issue of "environmental warfare" alongside the debate on the climatic impacts of greenhouse gases..."

You did not include a fully accurate quote in your post. So, it seems your pattern of flim-flammery continues...

The quote is located here. It actually reads as follows...

Recent scientific evidence suggests that HAARP is fully operational and has the ability of potentially triggering floods, droughts, hurricanes and earthquakes.
HAARP IS A MASS DESTRUCTIVE WEAPON - NOT PART OF ANY NEGOTIATIONS
From a military standpoint, HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction. Potentially, it constitutes an instrument of conquest capable of selectively destabilising agricultural and ecological systems of entire regions.
While there is no evidence (emphasis mine) that this deadly technology has been used, surely the United Nations should be addressing the issue of "environmental warfare" alongside the debate on the climatic impacts of greenhouse gases.

So, you deliberately left out the portion that did not support your argument. You need to do something different with your life than think up stupidity.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Eastlund's Patent #4686605 cites the following uses: "Cause total disruption of all forms of communications over a very large portion of the Earth; missile or aircraft destruction, deflection or confusion; weather modification by altering solar absorption, also altering composition of the atmosphere."

This patent was classified by the Navy in 1987

Source

I'm not here to win an argument. If you think that, you're wrong. But if you guys are defending something which we later find out is killing people, remember your words because they never go away. You will have been used to deceive many unto their deaths. I hope you are prepared to face that, because evidence is mounting very quickly against this project, and the people who fund and operate it.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I am trying to prove nothing my friend, and the quotes are not my words. If you have problems with them, argue with those who said them.
edit on 8/12/2012 by visualmiscreant because: (no reason given)

What you people continuously fail to understand is that I don't give a damn about this. All I did was post a comment to the OP about a statement in the video. Boom, 10,000 of you are now up my backside as if I even care about it. Let me tell you plainly right now, one more time; I don't care.

All the evidence you can provide will not change what I believe or care about. If you think you are winning an argument you are wrong; there is no argument. The fact is, that you are defending something which may be killing others. I hope you are prepared for the consequences of that position...
edit on 8/12/2012 by visualmiscreant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

But if you guys are defending something which we later find out is killing people, remember your words because they never go away. You will have been used to deceive many unto their deaths.

Here, in this very statement, you are unsure if it is killing people, using the phrase, "which we later find out..." Nobody is using me. I do not have marionette strings attached to pivot points on my body, neither am I under the influence of any Svengali or illicit, illegal, or legal substance. There is no deception or ambiguity about HAARP. It is an unclassified project.

By the way, have you looked at the amount of deaths related to this proven killer? Did you support the use of this during your military service?

I am trying to prove nothing my friend, and the quotes are not my words. If you have problems with them, argue with those who said them.

Technically, when you write something for publication, it is your words. This is the reason why you are to give source material and accurately post the contents. When you posted the article, you deliberately omitted the portion of Chussodovsky's words that demonstrated HAARP is not being utilized in the fashion you purport. More dishonesty. Please stop.

Let me tell you plainly right now, one more time; I don't care. All the evidence you can provide will not change what I believe or care about...The fact is, that you are defending something which may be killing others. I hope you are prepared for the consequences of that position...

More lies and flim-flam...Please stop...We are to believe you do not care about innocents dying? No one takes the time you did to make up all of this malarkey without caring. You do care. We care. That is why we are performing this public outing of the crap you have posted in this forum. This public outing is your consequence for dishonesty. Please learn.

edit on 12-8-2012 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I have one question for ya phage. Why in the world is someone with the likes of your vast knowledge on a conspiracy website, trying to tell wonderers that everythig you have read or was told is true. Who in this world gave you the key to physics? Everything that comes out of your mouth is something that was taught to you or out you read out of a book someone made you read. Who is to say that everything you believe to be true is false?? The weather can be manipulated through seeding so it is not hard to believe that the weather is manipulated in other ways. I have noticed you have had an itch to chime in when HAARP is being discussed. Don't you feel like enough is enough? You know so much and have never seen a I am wrong post out of ya. Oh wait...you did claim that comet lovejoy would plunge into the sun and wouldn't survive. My point is....you seem to be a pretty smart individual. This scientist said that and NASA says this. Where is the research that has made you so smart and know everything? You do fit in here quite nicely though....because you post evidence from a source just as most people do that get debunked. Who is really reliable though? One day your logic of thinking will be turned upside down. Until then good feeding.

Lightmeup04

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join