It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that HAARP is manipulating the Earth's weather patterns

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I was posting this in a thread just started concerning 12 people killed and 20 injured due to lightening strike outside a mosque. The thread was shut down because people were being racist and cruel due to Muslims people being killed...!! ( idiots)

My point was this: HARRP being used as a weapon because.....( post below was copied and pasted from other thread )

reply to post by JizzyMcButter

I totally agree w/ your post...more importantly...people can google lighting strikes 2012 ...whatever search words you may need to add...point is, I've seen a lot of stories this year about storms and the large amount of recorded strikes. One story I read gave an unbelievable amount, my mouth literally fell open it didn't seem possible.

I've read some I witness reports where people have stated they've seen different colored lightening in the same storm.

I've heard eye witness reports of lighting strikes having more branches then usual.

And...it seems I've heard of a lot of deaths this year alone due to lighting strikes...the video'd I've seen...they're wicked scarey in some.

www.weather.com...

www.nationmaster.com...&date=%2000:00:00

Finally...History Channel explores HARRP and military using lightening and weather as a weapon....

www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
Finally...History Channel explores HARRP and military using lightening and weather as a weapon....

www.youtube.com...
I watched that whole video and not once did it ever mention HAARP. Moreover, it mentions ELF waves which are not high frequency like HAARP uses. In fact, ELF stands for "Extremely Low Frequency" so it couldn't be any more different from HAARP.

Actually you've provided no evidence at all any of your claims are true and you lied about the claim of HAARP being explored in the video (so did the person who titled the video, did you even watch it?).

You and everyone else in this thread attributing your unfounded beliefs to HAARP with no evidence may as well claim that weather can be modified with human sacrifice, like the ancients did, to appease the gods and try to make it rain. I'm sure they believed that would work too with no evidence to back it up. But their beliefs weren't enough to prove that human sacrifice really modifies the weather and your beliefs without evidence that HAARP changes the weather aren't enough either. Both seem pretty silly now that we have science available to evaluate claims.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I have found the human HAARP and I am here to share him with you....

I wonder if the HAARP weather weapon gave him this gift?

I almost forgot this one....

Sorry about that...

edit on 13-8-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lightmeup04

This is the point Im making. These scientists, skeptics, debunkers, smart asses only read and are told what is presented infront of them. Like human machines they photocopy it to their minds and it becomes "fact". Like programming a computer, once its in there, it only knows that one operation, nothing else is fact or possible because the programmer didnt put it in the computer drive (human mind) ...

You left brainers think everything science and what you get out of society is SO right, yet look at the planet and its people.. look at the animals, oceans and plants. Doesnt it make you sad that science and humans have destroyed such a beautiful and alive planet? Doesnt it make you sad that you are lied to everyday?

No because your robots of society, you werent taugh emotions, but Ill tell you right now, people like Phage and Arb', when humanity falls into a pit from digging to deep a whole, and we cant get out, Emotions will teach YOU a lesson, dont F* with nature, dont play around with theories until you are SURE about the research first.

Humans with leftbrain dominance LIE. Governments and politicians LIE. Those who own the publications to all textbooks LIE. Those who run universities only give out knowledge which is allowed to be given to sheep in society, they arent giving you the whole truth. HAARP LIES. Enough ignorance. You cant ignore your own death.
Human kind have had 2 WORLD WARS in the past century, you might not of been through it and witnessed the destruction and death of millions. But you will soon enough. The military had secret and dark operations through those wars, WHAT do you think they will prepare for in the next one? If HAARP conspiracy is rumors, how did it go public and around the world so fast? People belive it, those who dont ust take HAARPS word for it.

Peace

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

You left brainers think everything science and what you get out of society is SO right, yet look at the planet and its people.. look at the animals, oceans and plants. Doesnt it make you sad that science and humans have destroyed such a beautiful and alive planet?

If the planet is destroyed, how can we look at it? Do you normally lend yourself to such hyperbole? Why are you such a pessimist?

Doesnt it make you sad that you are lied to everyday?

Yes. I am asking you to please stop lying. If you do not, I think I am in danger of passing the, "Mendoza Line."

No because your robots of society, you werent taugh emotions, but Ill tell you right now, people like Phage and Arb', when humanity falls into a pit from digging to deep a whole, and we cant get out, Emotions will teach YOU a lesson, dont F* with nature, dont play around with theories until you are SURE about the research first.

You know, I have never personally met Phage or Arbitrageur, or any of the the other members of this community. One thing I can state about their writing. It lends itself, if possible, to a style that is very "caring." They never get abusive, and if you notice, they never call other people stupid or obtuse or idiots or ass hats. Me, on the other hand, can cross the line at times and can get a little belligerent in my tenor. I do not know why writing, especially on the Internet, can be ascertained as having a BANG HEAD ON THE KEYBOARD tenor, except with the use of caps...that is obvious. However, a lot of other writing can take on its own tenor. I, for one, believe Phage and Arbitrageur to be caring people, based on the responses I have seen them make and their writing.

If the types of goals a person has in life is a measuring stick of how much a person cares, and objective truth is considered a goal, then I believe this to be a common goal for Phage and Arbitrageur. Personally, I find seeking and sharing (when found) objective truth to be a good indicator of a caring person.

Humans with leftbrain dominance LIE. Governments and politicians LIE. Those who own the publications to all textbooks LIE. Those who run universities only give out knowledge which is allowed to be given to sheep in society, they arent giving you the whole truth. HAARP LIES. Enough ignorance.

Do you have proof Phage, Arbitrageur, or myself, or anyone else who disagrees with your assertions in this topic, are left brain dominated? People with right brain dominance do NOT lie? Does any one entity have access to the whole truth? Can you hook me up? Of course, I will need proof that what I am receiving is the truth. And proof does not constitute the words, "I said so." That worked when I was a snot nosed kid who depended on my parents for food and shelter, but I am past that now.

You cant ignore your own death.

I was born dying, if that makes any sense. Death is an unavoidable part of life.

Human kind have had 2 WORLD WARS in the past century, you might not of been through it and witnessed the destruction and death of millions. But you will soon enough. The military had secret and dark operations through those wars, WHAT do you think they will prepare for in the next one?

Probably the use of tactical nuclear warheads, depleted uranium projectile weapons, leftover chemical weapons, plus the use of any miscellaneous technological improvements in warfare. Secret and dark places are generally where evil people bent on other peoples' destruction congregate. It ends up manifesting itself though...of that there is no doubt.

If HAARP conspiracy is rumors, how did it go public and around the world so fast?

The Internet. Truth and rumors are subject to the same speed limitations. They are not subject to the same analysis by the individual receivers...and sadly, there are many more uneducated people susceptible to hogwash and rumors than there are skeptical people who take everything with a grain of salt and do some analysis, rather than leap to conclusions. This has been the case for thousands of years.

People belive it, those who dont ust take HAARPS word for it.

Who is this HAARP fella you keep referring to?

Peace

I certainly hope so.

edit on 13-8-2012 by totallackey because: clarity

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
HAARP has become the dumping ground for everything that is strange
scary or wonderous. most people who know nothing of natural events
blame HAARP....most people who blame HAARP know nothing about HAARP.
SHEESH

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join