It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that HAARP is manipulating the Earth's weather patterns

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I was just reading through a recent thread here talking about early warnings for a tsunami in Austrilia.. Looking at the pictures in the OP, I noticed the patterns in the clouds, wich turned on a lightbulb in my head.
Cloud Patterns

Some say HAARP isn't doing anything to the Earth's weather patterns and all these crazy events are just Gaia (Earth) pms'ing lol. Others will say that these unbalanced events happening to Earth are a cause of manipulation through technology from such programs like HAARP.

We all know HAARP's technology is using high frequencies and aiming them at the ionsphere. HAARP's website states in yellow-bold letters "High Frequency Active Auroral Research". (they forgot to insert the "F" in HAARP..)

Now for anyone who knows that everything in reality is a measure of wavelengths (light, thought, sound, electric, magnetic, radio.. etc) they would understand these wavelengths can be manipulated through certain frequencies. MATTER can be manipulated through frequencies.
At sub atomic level, what we percieve as matter, is really just tiny light photons vibrating closely together or seperating. By changing the frequency of these photons, we can change their behavior and affect in the material World, we change their overall vibration.

The lightbulb that turned on in my head was a flash of cymatics . For those who dont know what cymatics is, using frequencies and vibration to cause patterns in a type of matter, or change the patterns of this matter; occasionally using particles, coating, paste, or liquid. Here is a cool video to show you what I am referring to - Cool Cymatics Video

WARNING - The "cymatics" video contains heightend frequencies which some viewers may be sensetive too, please turn down your speakers

So we can see that matter is influenced through different ranges of frequencies. Im VERY sure after years of researching and experimenting with the goverment's HAARP program, they have figured this out by now. This is why waaaay away from everyone else, they decided to build this machine in HAARP, so not many eyes could witness and understand what was going on there. Why Alaska if its just research? Pretty far out to go build this innocent technology..

Well we know why. Through patterns of the clouds we can see evidence of this manipulation. The frequencies driven from HARRP's technology are affecting the patterns of Earth. Frequency can be used to manipulate matter, a fact, mainstream science already knows this, its not new knowledge.. So I think this relation with cymatics can backup the argument that of what HAARP really is doing. The obvious thing here is that HAARP (which left out the "F") is using HIGH FREQUENCIES all the way up in Northern Alaska.

The denial and case should end here. There have been very strange cloud formations all over the planet in recent years.. I know mainstream science has an explanation for everything..but why do we insist on continually eating from the spoon they feed us? I'm sure its not hard to pay a scientist to make up a bogus explanation for clouds that are never seen.

Here are some pictures of clouds. Clouds formations

Just for people's common interest, I want to add Jesse Ventura's investigation on HAARP. In this tv episode it becomes clear that HAARP is guarded, and lying to the public about their so called 'research'.

Jesse Ventura - HAARP

So my conclusion is; HAARP knows how to manipulate weater patterns through the use of frequencies, and they are doing so. Just like we manipulate matter through sound waves. Any thoughts on this conclusion?

~ Love is an art
edit on 9-8-2012 by LoveisanArt because: warning

edit on 9-8-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I think you're 100% correct but I also think they're going ahead with their research regardless of the consequences to the Earth and Us.
Thanks for the post

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Wow that was amazing video. I never knew you could do something like that with sounds and vibration. However, i am now deaf and my dog is going crazy from playing it
And that got me to wondering, if crop circles could be made by sounds waves? What if its sounds waves bounced off the fields and the patterns are whats created? What better way to test a large area apparatus then a great big field with tall growing crops! Fly over it, hit your sounds machine that is too high a frequency for the average person to hear and Presto, crop circle! Just a theory. And i agree HAARP is changing clouds, weather and casuing earthquakes. HFAARP makes me giggle.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tluna1

Wow that was amazing video. I never knew you could do something like that with sounds and vibration. However, i am now deaf and my dog is going crazy from playing it

My dog and cats reacted to this video as well, their hearing reception is much more heightend then the human

HAARP is just a front title.. it makes it sound more appealing to the public. The real acronym should be "FAARP" lol. See how they did that?

ETA - Crop circles are deffinately formed through sound waves, its completely obvious and anyone who disagrees needs to do some research in the sound frequency field to figure out that obvious fact

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
So HAARP causes cloud formations that have always existed to exist, therefore HAARP is affecting the weather because it is making, er, clouds that have always existed to exist.

It does make a damned good cup of tea though

(btw how does HAARP make clouds that look like normal clouds, exist? And is it true that it also makes toffee sticky?)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
S&F...excellent post and I couldn't agree more.

Talk about being lied to and accepting the lie.

Just recently someone tried to tell us there was no storm in the Arctic...

Great Arctic Cyclone of 2012 some re-searchers are already calling it.

It's funny what we choose to believe when the evidence is soooooooo glaring!!!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Harp was designed to control weather which includes cloud formation. They are experimenting. The reason they are doing this is to have an advantage militarily over other countries and to cause events to happen to break up undesired events in this country. They still suck at it. Someday they may get the weather control down after they study the military aspects of it I suppose. Since manipulating weather is what it was designed to I have to agree with the OP.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Brilliant video example of sound and patterns. So am I right in thinking when HAARP is active we are to search for geometric imprints in the clouds and sky that will show us where the HAARP frequencies are directed.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Yes HAARP...Right

This here is the real reason for the change in weather patterns around the world, but will propably get ignored as it's to obvius and we, the people are to blame.

www.nap.edu...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

UGGG BE CAREFULL WATCHING THE SOUND VIDEO.
i just watched the video about how sound vibrates salt. Now i have a monster headache, ringing in my ears and dizzy. I kinda wished you would have warned people first. and no i dont have a metal plate in my head or anything (that i know of)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I just saw some crazy cloud patterns in my sky a couple hrs ago. As far as the eye could see. There was CUT OUT RECTANGLES with perfect 90 degree corners. I wish I got a picture of them, they are gone now. Nothing new, I see crazy cloud patterns in central Texas all the time. Keep your eye on google earth, enable the weather options and watch the clouds. Not just the patterns in the clouds but the way the streams are directed. Over a couple months of watching this you will know that they are manipulating the weather.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013

Brilliant video example of sound and patterns. So am I right in thinking when HAARP is active we are to search for geometric imprints in the clouds and sky that will show us where the HAARP frequencies are directed.

Yes my friend, this is more of what I was insenuating
The strange patterns in the cloud formations are caused through disruption from frequencies in the atmosphere.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tluna1

UGGG BE CAREFULL WATCHING THE SOUND VIDEO.
i just watched the video about how sound vibrates salt. Now i have a monster headache, ringing in my ears and dizzy. I kinda wished you would have warned people first. and no i dont have a metal plate in my head or anything (that i know of)

aww.. I apologize for that, yes heightened sound frequnecies will hurt your ears. Some people are more senstive to sound frequencies. I will add the warning, thank you for heads up.

Next time just turn down your speakers though

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013
So am I right in thinking when HAARP is active we are to search for geometric imprints in the clouds and sky that will show us where the HAARP frequencies are directed.

No, when HAARP is active you should listen for dogs barking. If you hear a dog barking when HAARP is not activity then this means that a severe storm will occur somewhere on Earth within the next 5 days.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Odd, dupical post. Must be HAARP!

btw if a cat climbs a tree whilst HAARP is activity it means an earthquake will occure within one hour. Somewhere. And if a dog chases a cat it means it's get windy. Next week. In Alaska. Or possibly China.
edit on 9-8-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew
So HAARP causes cloud formations that have always existed to exist, therefore HAARP is affecting the weather because it is making, er, clouds that have always existed to exist.

(btw how does HAARP make clouds that look like normal clouds, exist? And is it true that it also makes toffee sticky?)

Are you serious? I hope this is just your own version of bad sarcasm... the point is added frequencies to the atmosphere will cause patterns in the cloud formations. The workers at HAARP already know exactly what they are doing.

I will add a video of Jesse Ventura and his team investigating HAARP. In one scene he is interviewing 2 workers at HAARP, and they both choke infront of the pressure. Jesse V. is the man and great intimidating guy causing these sissy manipulators to choke when truth seekers come looking for them.

But your post... seriously?? *shakes head*

Enjoy your cup of tea, I just finished my 'Indian Chai', time for some more

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Are you serious? I hope this is just your own version of bad sarcasm... the point is added frequencies to the atmosphere will cause patterns in the cloud formations. The workers at HAARP already know exactly what they are doing.

I will add a video of Jesse Ventura and his team investigating HAARP. In one scene he is interviewing 2 workers at HAARP, and they both choke infront of the pressure. Jesse V. is the man and great intimidating guy causing these sissy manipulators to choke when truth seekers come looking for them.

But your post... seriously?? *shakes head*

Enjoy your cup of tea, I just finished my 'Indian Chai', time for some more

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Odd, dupical post. Must be HAARP!

btw if a cat climbs a tree whilst HAARP is activity it means an earthquake will occure within one hour. Somewhere. And if a dog chases a cat it means it's get windy. Next week. In Alaska. Or possibly China.
edit on 9-8-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

Its cool you are giving my thread some popularity with your consecutive posts... but you are invited to troll elsewhere on the web. That.. or.. get a life?

Either way enjoy

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

So the patent for some of the HAARP technology cites Nikola Tesla's papers. I've never heard that, but at the end of the Jesse Ventura video Dr. Nick Begich makes that statement. He seems legit...

Nick Begich

Both videos were great. Thanks for posting...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by visualmiscreant

So the patent for some of the HAARP technology cites Nikola Tesla's papers. I've never heard that, but at the end of the Jesse Ventura video Dr. Nick Begich makes that statement. He seems legit...

Nick Begich

Both videos were great. Thanks for posting...

Very welcome my friend, most people have given up entirely on this HAARP "research" which is still today affecting OUR ONE planet negitively... So to me its important to find the clues and patterns (like the ones in the cloud formations) that lead us to this sloppy research over in Alaska

Nice Avatar, remind me of Link from Zelda
*off topic* - but i just finished playing Skyword Sword

Take care

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join