It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that HAARP is manipulating the Earth's weather patterns

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
And why hasnt facilties like Haarp truely admited what they are up too without choking on national television?
There might be some potential military applications. The answer to why they don't want to blab about them on national TV should be self evident but in case it's not, here's why HAARP researchers clammed up on the Ventura show. They didn't want to say there are no possible military applications as that's probably not true. And if they say what the military applications are, then the ears of enemies will perk up and try to see if they can use the same technology. A technological advantage is one you have that your enemy doesn't, and it should be obvious that you probably don't want to give all your technological advantages away and make it easier for your enemy to defeat you.

I don't actually get what you are saying there Arbit, It's looks about 90% 'there are military applications', and 10% a harmless project. Nothing the military do is harmless, I think we know that by now. And if there are other HAARP like installations in other countries, then it could be seen as a collaborative project. Anyway Loveis, does need to pull back the horns a bit, before he falls out of his tree. However the very fact that you see HAARP as a guarded project, means that you also see aspects, harmless or benign, that are secret, that means you or I, Phage or Loveis, know feck nothing of what MIGHT be going on, or what the HAARP project might ultimately involve, or indeed has gained knowledge of something quite unknown, or unexpected, during the project/s. Has there been anything new to meteorology since the HAARP project started?, yes there has, is there any connection to HAARP? Not known, or not considered, but possibly. Is there anything new in electromagnetic radiation experiments since the HAARP project started, yes there is, is there any connection? possibly, but nothing is known publicly. The thing is, Loveis's intuition, is so far freer a response to anything that is written or stated, in the intellectual mind, which needs to respond only in the known parameters. I do give you credit for a possible explanation, although it remains in the grey area.
edit on 10-8-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
Nothing the military do is harmless, I think we know that by now.
I wouldn't go quite that far. Improved long range communications certainly has important military value, but it's not necessarily a harmful technology by itself.

But the topic of this thread is that HAARP is manipulating weather patterns. That's really the main point I'm trying to debunk. I'm not trying to dispute that HAARP has military applications. If we can agree that it does, and that altering the weather is not one of them, we will have made some progress.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Nothing the military do is harmless, I think we know that by now.
I wouldn't go quite that far. Improved long range communications certainly has important military value, but it's not necessarily a harmful technology by itself.

But the topic of this thread is that HAARP is manipulating weather patterns. That's really the main point I'm trying to debunk. I'm not trying to dispute that HAARP has military applications. If we can agree that it does, and that altering the weather is not one of them, we will have made some progress.

Arbit, if the military thought they could control the weather they surely would and has been stated, and how old is that? You cannot separate the two, and as to any HAARP project being able to control/affect the weather in any way makes for a serious complication if it were at all possible, but we don't know about that for sure. As for long range communications that requires a medium as in the HARRP project being harmless, nobody knows, since the projects, if done and er, dusted in the magnetosphere are hard to come by, and that the magnetosphere itself is not a perpetual bin.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Arbit, if the military thought they could control the weather they surely would and has been stated, and how old is that? You cannot separate the two,
Arb is fine, and what do you mean you can't separate the two?

If the military has a project to attempt to control or modify the weather, and they might, then it IS separate! It's not HAARP!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I appreciate your comment my friend, it gets tiring trying to stay on logical basis of perception.. thinking logically isnt as strong as my heart-guided intution. But I am trying to make sense of what I feel inside. And this kind of thing is not even looked at or cared for on ats, so I have to try to convey my feelings and thoughts through 100% logic which for a being like myself, isnt the easiest thing.

Phage, its like telling you to follow your heart and connect with the energy grid of the Earth, and tell me what comes to you... you would struggles because you are logically dominated through perception. This is the same thing for me, but the other way around, and it gets frustration, and after some hours of rest and a nice indian chai tea, I have released that bad energy we built up in this thread.

Phage and Arb' I apologize again to you both for my blind logic and my rude comments

Thank you both for supporting your claims and trying to show me the evidence, even if I still dont agree with it.

Thanks smurf, and all for posting.

~ Love is an art

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Former US defence secretary William Cohen warns: "Terrorists are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes and volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts."

Scientists have also researched ways of triggering earthquakes. By setting off small quakes, pressure could be released and a disaster averted. But military scientists believe it is also possible to direct powerful energy beams into vulnerable fault zones, causing the Earth's plates to shift, creating a massive earthquake. Along fault lines beneath the oceans, the same technology could be used to launch devastating tsunamis.

Weather War?
edit on 8/10/2012 by visualmiscreant because: added quote

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

It is worth mentioning that the Eastlund /APTI patents were based on the research of Yugoslav scientist Nicola Tesla (many of whose ideas were stolen by US corporations). (See Scott Gilbert, Environmental Warfare and US Foreign Policy: The Ultimate Weapon of Mass Destruction, www.globalresearch.ca... )

The Ultimate Weapon Of Mass Destruction

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

So tell me, how the hell do the folks at HAARP direct their "weapon". As far as I can tell its a fixed array and thus can only "affect the weather" directly above it........strange weapon. Akin to firing a missile straight up and detonating it above your head.

It is not fixed...it is a planar array and can be directed.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Professor Chossoduvsky of the University of Ottawa wrote a report on weather warfare and HAARP, stating "Recent scientific evidence suggests that HAARP is fully operational and has the ability of potentially triggering floods, droughts, hurricanes and earthquakes. From a military standpoint, HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction. Potentially, it constitutes an instrument of conquest capable of selectively destabilising agricultural and ecological systems of entire regions... surely the United Nations should be addressing the issue of "environmental warfare" alongside the debate on the climatic impacts of greenhouse gases..."

Professor Chossoduvsky of the University of Ottawa

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

"Technology will make available to the leaders of modern nations techniques for conducting secret warfare, of which only a bare minimum of security forces need be appraised, technology of WEATHER MODIFICATION COULD BE EMPLOYED TO PRODUCE PROLONGED PERIODS OF DROUGHT OR STORM."

Zbigniew Brzezinski

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

Former US defence secretary William Cohen warns:
If you bothered to find the full context of what Cohen said you would know that he also was talking about something written about by Alvin Toffler (I'm sure you are familiar with his work). He was talking about how the threat or weapons of terror, real or not, could distract and disrupt defense efforts.

Q: Let me ask you specifically about last week's scare here in
Washington, and what we might have learned from how prepared we are to
deal with that (inaudible), at B'nai Brith.

A: Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a
false threat under the circumstances. But as we've learned in the
intelligence community, we had something called -- and we have James
Woolsey here to perhaps even address this question about phantom
moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off
a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can
paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search.
The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using
some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one.
There are some
reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to
construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very
dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written
about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to
devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic-specific so
that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and
others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects
that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an
eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off
earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic
waves.

So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work
finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's
real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and
that's why this is so important.

www.fas.org...

His first paragraph is talking about how even false reports can be disruptive and he is giving examples. He does not say such things can or have been done. His second paragraph is saying that, even though there are many false reports, the threat of terrorism is real.

But military scientists believe it is also possible to direct powerful energy beams into vulnerable fault zones,
They do? Prove it.

It is worth mentioning that the Eastlund /APTI patents were based on the research of Yugoslav scientist Nicola Tesla
No they aren't. Tesla did not believe in the existence of the ionosphere and he certainly had no concept of phased array technology or electron cyclotron resonance.

Who is Professor Chossoduvsky? Oh, he's a professor of economics.

When and where did Brzezinski say that? What was the context of the statement?

edit on 8/10/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

"All distant-destruction can be done from a control room, and to any point on earth. The destructive power of 'men' has just increased by orders of magnitude. While the United States has experimented with electomagnetic weapons using ordinary transverse EM waves, the longitudinal [LW] weaponized waves are truly of another order altogether. For one thing they do not have to travel through space, for they come from the time domain, which is everywhere. The energy of the blast, the heat or light or whatever, comes from the vacuum of space at the location of the target itself. This is astonishing. The weapons actually just trigger the release of immense energy from the vacuum at the target location. Here's how you initiate a very large earthquake with such weapons. Take a convenient fault zone or set of them. Focus the interferometry on the fault zone, in the "diverging" mode, and deposit EM energy there in the rocks on both sides, increasing (slowly) the stress in the rocks by the reverse piezoelectric effect (deposit excess energy, get crystal mechanical movements). Do it slowly, and the stress will build up to large pressures well-above a plate slip minimum energy required. At some point, the rocks yield and one or both sides "slip" and move rather sharply, giving a very large earthquake in that zone. Do the same thing down in the earth (remember, LWs easily penetrate right through the earth and ocean at will, and so the 'interference zone' focus can be inside the earth or beneath the ocean, at will)."

- Tom Bearden, Ph.D., nuclear engineer, retired Lieutenant Colonel (U.S. Army), CEO of CTEC, Inc., Director of the Association of Distinguished American Scientists, and Fellow Emeritus of the Alpha Foundation's Institute for Advanced Study, in "The Tesla Howitzer and its Modes of Action"

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

"One day, as I was roaming the mountains, I sought shelter from an approaching storm. The sky became overhung with heavy clouds, but somehow the rain was delayed until, all of a sudden, there was a lightning flash and a few moments after, a deluge. This observation set me thinking. It was manifest that the two phenomena were closely related, as cause and effect, and a little reflection led me to the conclusion that the electrical energy involved in the precipitation of the water was inconsiderable, the function of the lightning being much like that of a sensitive trigger. Here was a stupendous possibility of achievement. If we could produce electric effects of the required quality, this whole planet and the conditions of existence on it could be transformed. The sun raises the water of the oceans and winds drive it to distant regions where it remains in a state of most delicate balance. If it were in our power to upset it when and wherever desired, this mighty life sustaining stream could be at will controlled. We could irrigate arid deserts, create lakes and rivers, and provide motive power in unlimited amounts. This would be the most efficient way of harnessing the sun to the uses of man. The consummation depended on our ability to develop electric forces of the order of those in nature."

Tesla's autobiography

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Truthfully, I don't care if HAARP is being used to kill us or not; I'm ready to go at any time myself.

If it turns out that it is however, the whole bunch that defends this thing so strenuously are complicit with those murders. This of course assumes that you are aware of such use. This machine is classified, so defending it tells me you either have a security clearance authorizing your access to this information, or you haven't a clue as to what you're talking about. If you know, your complicit; if you don't, you're just as much in the dark as the rest of us. It's cool though; I forgive you...

I'll not defend any of the material I've shared either because it's not my place. If you want to argue these points, argue with the people who made them; I just provided the quotes.
edit on 8/11/2012 by visualmiscreant because: spelling

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Tom Bearden "PhD". Right. From Trinity College, a diploma mill. Diploma mills are popular with con-men.
Tom Bearden is a fraud. And his talk about "longitudinal waves" is nonsense.

That quote from Tesla is talking about electricity. HAARP does not transmit electricity. It transmits radio waves, something Tesla had little use for. Tesla was also wrong about some important things. HAARP does not control weather and HAARP has nothing to do with Tesla (except maybe that it uses AC power, but so does everyone else).

If you want to argue these points, argue with the people who made them; I just provided the quotes.

Cute. "I don't know if it's true or not. I just think it sounds cool so don't blame me if I repeat nonsense."

edit on 8/11/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
reply to post by Phage

Stop denying things and using "basic" physics as your excuse, its really not that smart ..

Its not?

If you don't follow basic physics, what can you follow?
Last time I checked "E" still equals MC Squared....

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manula
Have you seen them? Just google haarp clouds and check it out.

How about showing that what you see there is clouds.... Oh, you cannot do that - or how about you show a photo of these "clouds"....

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manula
But the image shows a round shape cloud

Again, what makes you think it is showing a cloud?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Surely, in order to show that HAARP manipulates the weather, by influencing small sections of the ionosphere, we must first show how weather is affected by changes in the ionosphere? Which occurs naturally on a daily basis?

A basic understanding of what weather is and where it occurs in the atmosphere would be a useful starting point

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

It appears Tesla knew no more about the weather than he did about the catering arrangments for Muslims at the 2012 Olympics

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join