It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just got to gt this off my chest with regards to Syria!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
1. The oposition has no leadership they are at war within them selves! Foer a Coup to take place they need a real strong replacement!

[Fighting for nothing!]

2. For a county to rule it needs a leader!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jroduk
1. The oposition has no leadership they are at war within them selves! Foer a Coup to take place they need a real strong replacement!

[Fighting for nothing!]

Welcome. and lucky you. You only have 10 more posts to get under your belt, then you can start this thread in the proper forum. This is the introduction forum. Why don't you tell us how you found ATS, and what made you decide to join....

Des

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jroduk

if there fighting themselves why is America there?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I have always been here reading and lookong and Laughing

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Fingers in pies!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I like to stay hee where no one can see me!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Thank you for your encouragement

I have ben in these rooms a long time and I have read and laught my bottom off at some of the comments and better still the predictions LMFAO

OK alient come visit us now you got days to go!

I am a MASSIVE Beliver in Hunanity and Humanoids on other planets

Take Care

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jroduk

sounds like my sat night

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

[Fighting for nothing!]

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Thank you for your encouragement

I have ben in these rooms a long time and I have read and laught my bottom off at some of the comments and better still the predictions LMFAO

OK alient come visit us now you got days to go!

I am a MASSIVE Beliver in Hunanity and Humanoids on other planets

Take Care

Confused, you laughing at this forum???

You should value any and every perspective, because although they may seem ridiculous to you, well then if the person who said it, truly believes it, then it is an inescapable part of reality (at least for them).

Always respect others view points, the are important parts of the puzzle, you can only ever get the full picture, if you have enough different perspectives.

Also laughing at someone, who you think is ignorant, is very very low, and negative and dare i say hateful (as you are directly looking down at them, this in enough quantities can breed superiority complex).
Instead, inform them, give them sources, tell them your view, find out how they came to that belief, get a discussion going.

If you do that, you will become a liked and respected member here, however if you laugh at people, you wont be very popular.

Now i may have misconceived your meaning, and im not trying to attack you in anyway, just some friendly advice,

ohh
and welcome to ATS

Namaste.
edit on 9/8/12 by WiseThinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgeHunt

Dear Conspiracy Fellow: When Syria collapses, the NWO will ensure that their choice for a leader will prevail. The process of revolution has been used by the British for hundreds of years. After the rebels and insurgents decimate the infrastructure and overwhelm the Host Country through lies and deceit, a "fair and just" trumped-up committee will convocate to "stabilize" the country. Politicians and military representatives are selected by the victors to establish a calm, business-as-usual environment designed to lull the ignorant, left-out masses into a degree of hope and trust that everything will be OK.
The ultimate goal of the victors is to snext replace the temporary committee with the pre-selected NWO stooges. They'll covertly answer to the UN and NATO Commanders. From that point the Anglo-British bankers and bureaucrats will move into the nation's government just as, for example, the British and UN tell Karzai what they want him to do.in Afghanistan. Gaddafi of Libya, Amman of Syria, and A* of Iran, are in various early and late stages of being overthrown by "Hillary Clinton's Army". Someday the US will suffer the same fate, of course..
I hope this short response to your Syria orientation will lead you to research about terrorism, insurgency, and hired rebels and their ilk.
Sincerely, George W Hunt thebigbadbank.com

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Closed.

Introductions is for introducing yourself to the ATS membership only

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

top topics

join