It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Livestock Mutilation In Colorado

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Seems like the most recent was just some scumbag that shot the poor horse, but what is up with the skinning of the horse's head and the tongue and anus being removed? Do you think the latest livestock mutilation might be aliens doing thier thing?

www.denverpost.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Anus being removed?

I don't think that's aliens then, even they know better ...

This has got to be the work of some Earthly freak! Who has no job etc. etc.

edit on 8/8/12 by faryjay because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Like in the most recent cases, there was no blood at the scene or tracks.

That is, what confuses me the most.
An average horse has 9 gallons (34 liters) of blood!
edit on 8.8.2012 by grobi77 because: typo

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by grobi77

Like in the most recent cases, there was no blood at the scene or tracks.

That is, what confuses me the most.
An average horse has 9 gallons (34 liters) of blood!
edit on 8.8.2012 by grobi77 because: typo

I wanted to post that on my OP, but It wasn't clear if the newest case had no blood trails or anything. Hell humans have WAY less blood then that and if you were to do something that god awful to us it would be a bloody mess. That is the part that also confuses me.
edit on 8-8-2012 by Procession101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
In nearly all cases there is a strip taken from the jaw and the anus is Bored out with a large hole. There have even been human cases of this, you can check that out on google. You will see the same marks as those found on animals. This tells me some aliens mus see us in the same light they see animals and treat us the same way.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
In nearly all cases there is a strip taken from the jaw and the anus is Bored out with a large hole. There have even been human cases of this, you can check that out on google. You will see the same marks as those found on animals. This tells me some aliens mus see us in the same light they see animals and treat us the same way.

That is quite frightening, I didn't know humans have been found torn apart like this. I wonder what it is that they are doing with these parts? Is it some sort of delicacy where they are from? The way they are performing these acts makes them look quite a bit like the scumbag poachers that off elephants for thier tusks or rhinos for thier horns.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
One thing that always make me think, if animal mutilations are alien made, why there aren't any human mutilations?

Since we are abducted, and return safely back, i suppose that the aliens can do the same things with livestock.

Maybe there are human mutilations made by aliens, but since we refuse their existence and there is no animal that can make those type of cuts, we asume that the mutilations are made by other humans.

Plus, i cant think of a way to kill an animal, drain its blood, take of its skin and internal organs without any kind of tracks or leftovers. The animal would fight, or there would be blood drops on the ground or surroundings.

Being put down from an helicopter doesn't seem plausible for me.

Humm...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Alien talk- Don't the grey alien's conduct tons of genetic experiments. I heard they are creating hybrid clones mixing their DNA with ours. I also heard they can't get certain body parts right, such as the teeth and dis proportioned body parts. It still doesn't answer why they would need cattle body parts. I'm guessing they use some of the tissue for certain parts of the body. Also I heard that the greys feed off negative emotions/human adrenaline from fear. So if they don't need food, maybe their digestive system in the hybrids is messed up and they can't get the hybrids to properly digest the food, or get it to come out the bottom. That would explain the anus removal. I can't figure out why they wouldn't just use a human. Maybe the greys are being monitored by an outside authority (God and his angels maybe) idk, but maybe its ok for them to do that to cattle. If they did it to Humans, maybe God and the Good angels would retaliate. That's my guess....
edit on 8-8-2012 by Jodlum66 because: spelling error

edit on 8-8-2012 by Jodlum66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jodlum66
Alien talk- Don't the grey alien's conduct tons of genetic experiments. I heard they are creating hybrid clones mixing their DNA with ours. I also heard they can't get certain body parts right, such as the teeth and dis proportioned body parts. It still doesn't answer why they would need cattle body parts. I'm guessing they use some of the tissue for certain parts of the body. Also I heard that the greys feed off negative emotions/human adrenaline from fear. So if they don't need food, maybe their digestive system in the hybrids is messed up and they can't get the hybrids to properly digest the food, or get it to come out the bottom. That would explain the anus removal. I can't figure out why they wouldn't just use a human. Maybe the greys are being monitored by an outside authority (God and his angels maybe) idk, but maybe its ok for them to do that to cattle. If they did it to Humans, maybe God and the Good angels would retaliate. That's my guess....
edit on 8-8-2012 by Jodlum66 because: spelling error

edit on 8-8-2012 by Jodlum66 because: (no reason given)

Youve got an interesting perspective there. I've always had a though that perhaps they are interested in certain body parts of animals are because they want to study the reproductive systems and probably our biological settings. If you notice a pattern, you will see that they tend to do it on animals that have interaction with us such as horses, cattles, chickens, etc. You dont see them doing these sort of things to Lions, Zebras, etc.

Or.. It very well could be a sick person who just has access to these unsuspecting farm animals and is trying to play a sick joke. Ive always been on the fence about these types of things. The no blood left though has me perplexed.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Neph89 & Jodlum66: According to TheMindWar and a quick google search it seems like humans have been found torn apart like the cattle we all have been hearing about for quite some time. It's rather frightening if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

I used to think they were making cows or other animals for another planet
then I was thinking they may be designing a BODY for SOMETHING to be carnated within..

Still thinking especially with the lack of blood not saying a terrestial cannot do this above or below but seems odd. Good catch OP have no clue what the activities are related to.
edit on 8/8/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

I doubt these were done by a person. He would most certainly be recruited by our govt if it was. Being able to remove body parts with laser precision and not leave a trace of blood, footprints, tire tracks, or anything. Obviously our govt doesn't really care, or they would look into alot more. Or maybe address the public about it. They just stay hush hush. They know exactly what is going on. (I still find it interesting that, when watching discovery channel as a kid, there was a guy from skunk works that said, if you saw it on star trek in the 70's, we already had that many years ago. I saw this in the 90's. So I don't think we could hardly comprehend how much technology we have. And I don't think that humans developed that technology. My point of bringing this up, is the govt. has the capability of monitoring these things, and they don't seem to worried about it. We are living under a veil, but some day it will be removed.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Jodlum66

Your post also made me think, if this has been happening for quite some time (since the 60's or even before that) in so many countries all around the world, why hasn't anyone been caught in the act yet? Food for thought right there. I truely believe something extraterrestrial is causing these mutilations.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Most mutilations suggest the removal of the body parts are done with some sort of laser device. Maybe the source is doing a scientific study on mad cow disease. I remember reading a article about how mad cow disease can slowly turn the human brain to a sponge and how this is what causes alzheimer. But it was a long time ago that I read that so maybe i got it wrong, but these mutilations freak me out makes me think there is something sinister going on.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
If they were trying to learn about earthly creatures, we should leave some veterinary books around the farm, and hope they take those instead of livestock. Maybe I'll leave some human anatomy books by my bedside.

edit on 8-8-2012 by zayonara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zayonara
If they were trying to learn about earthly creatures, we should leave some veterinary books around the farm, and hope they take those instead of livestock. Maybe I'll leave some human anatomy books by my bedside.

edit on 8-8-2012 by zayonara because: (no reason given)

Yeah but lets just hope they dont use it on you
I wouldnt leave anything lol

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Actually, it is not just domesticated animals that sustain mutilations with similar defining characteristics. Mutilations in wild members of the Cervidae family (deer, elk, moose, etc.) are documented in rural areas with few predators. I have personally seen photographs of a dead white tail deer with one ear and just the skin around the teeth removed. This animal was killed during winter eliminating any carcass bloating followed by blow fly predation arguments the FBI previously used in the 1970's to explain these similar wounds in cattle.

Perhaps related, clusters of cats cut in half are recorded across North America and for at least the last 30 years.

Deliberate, IMO, yes.

Best regards,
Z

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Procession101

You are right, i've never heard of such events because everyone assume that they are man made and only mutilations done to livestock and other animals are alien made.

humm... then if there are abductions and mutilations done to humans, the there must be more than one species of aliens.

Thanks for the info

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Maybe they have a weird cow nookie fetish....that would explain the anus boring.....as for the jaws? Maybe its like sushi to them?

I mean what else are you gonna do with a bucket full of cow anus? Kinda like the chinese eatting bear penis....they think it gives them mystical sexual prowess.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

Maybe it isn't the anus and tongue that they are interested, maybe its the bacteria that resides within those organs.

And what better way to take a good sample? Take away the whole organ.

Just a thought that cane through my head just now.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join