It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Livestock Mutilation In Colorado

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Jodlum66

heard a whisper

they use the digestive tracts on/for themselves .

... the radiation poisoning from living countless
generations in large ships has genetically ruined
their own .....

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Neph89

If this is the case, then they would have more luck raiding a Chillis on a saturday night....lots of undigestable bacteria there.....

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere
reply to post by Neph89

If this is the case, then they would have more luck raiding a Chillis on a saturday night....lots of undigestable bacteria there.....

LOL!

Your original point is very interesting Kastogere. The select cuts that they seem to be making in the livestock makes it seem like there is something fetish about it. (Like your bear penis example)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Jodlum66

dude.....everything, and I mean everything in your post is scriptural.....
that was why God sent the flood.....and Jesus it would be that way in the end times, too

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
If these "mutilations" are being done by star people, there is a reason. We slaughter animals everyday for food. If the theories are correct, than they are testing for radiation build up. The Star beings know that cows and humans share alot of DNA. Radiation accumulates in the reproductive organs and dense tissues. They are monitering the levels present in nature. I belive most of them have our backs.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I wish we the people had more organization. If there was a in depth civilian intelligence agency, we could monitor these things better. It sucks that the Illuminati has infiltrated every organization on the planet. All we can do is rely on our faith and our loving angel brother and sisters. The Devil and or Illuminati has control beyond our means. The creator gave us an ultimate tool to help us be set free. That tool is Love. I pray we find the right way to use it. I bring this up because it's an obvious tool that the dark ones do not posses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join