It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran vs. USA in one picture

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by Kram09
So Native American land wasn't taken by force? Let me guess you've got some excuses lined up for that too.

Well, no, there is no excuse for what happened to the Native American.

The English and French came here and settled North America and started the drive to take the land from them.

You ought to know that, being English and all.

I wasn't going to go there, because I'm getting a bit irritable at being the excuse folks use for anyone and everyone's misdeeds unconnected with us, so I'm glad you did.

Yeah, it was the Brits in my neck of the woods stealing land. Then, to compound that, they used us for proxy forces against the Americans when they found themselves in a mess with their own damned colonies.

Then they left us high and dry at Fallen Timbers, locking the fort gate and denying the sanctuary they had PROMISED if we would fight their goddamned wars for them. Left us out to the slaughter.

Now, a Brit wants to be-bop along and point at us as their poster children for misdeeds of others?

he's not wearing that "who me?" innocent expression very well.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Its the reality of the situation. Iran threatens to wipe Israel off the face of the earth, the U.S.A. has to take notice. Make the American people feel as though Iran is a threat, indirectly it is. The U.S.A. has a vested interest in Israel, be it militarily, economically, politically and culturally. I don't like the fact that we have their back forever, but that's the way it is.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I only read part of your rant...Iran considers the U.S.A. has being
the great satan and Israel the little satan.Iran will eventually nuke
Israel and us.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maurice2014
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Should America's invasion of Canada in 1812 be on this list?

Nope. The list is since WW2 and for historical accuracy, Canada wasn't Canada at the time of the War of 1812. It was still under British rule and known as British North America.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by maes2

Originally posted by gravitational
Are you a Muslim? The only ones who put 'H' in the word Zionism, are Muslims.
Ahh...but you forgot to mention GAYS.
My bad, I forgot Achamdinifruitcake said there are no GAYS in IRAN.

zhionism's harms are not just limited to muslims. or their countries.
if you want to know that Gays are executed, no, they are gays in their private no one comes and says that he is a gay and he wants to marry with the same sex ! moreover if one says this they do not execute it but send him to Madhouse to be cured !

Wow. Just...........wow.

Typical response from a backward ideology. Im sure you believe this, but somehow i suspect once they are sent to the "madhouse" you describe, which is most likely Evin prison, they never return. And their bodies dumped in unmarked graves.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by americanbuffalo1

We can't change that rotting,stinking political bull manure.
The polls are rigged and it doesn't matter who you vote for.
The politician whose turn it is will be "elected".

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
gotta bring it back to "gays" huh? I wish there was a way to remove all your previous posts from my mind.......

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

And yeah, I know, I don't have my country named, but it only takes someone with two brain cells (Binkman, you're excused. Your two cells are chasing each other around in the dark with knives) to figure out where Free Pineland is.

I'm a little over an hour north of Free Pineland. We need to talk - I need an extraction!

I'm still waiting to see how many of the folks you called out here come to name their country and uphold it's sterling, lilly-white reputation ans champions of freedom and bastions of liberty! I sort of like watching the pots point at the kettle and scream "it's black!" even thought that gets annoying some times.

Good call!

How about a Brit comes along to tell us how these warring countries got their current borders to fight over to begin with?

You KNOW the CIA did it, right?

edit on 2012/8/9 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Please keep in mind, that the citizens of the United states of America do not get to vote on what wars we start, enter, or finish. You can blame our government, but don't blame us all. Most of us could really care less about any of the countries or people in the middle east as long as they keep to themselves.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Did world history exist before the United States was formed? Or have we truly dictated how everything shall be?
Come on people.......

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Recent history and current events clearly prove Iran as a non aggressor, there is no proof to the contrary.

You come back with...

Ya Iran is a non aggressor...

For you to say what you have here CE is willfully denying documented history. Not just propaganda from Western sources but FACTS from the players involved. Tell me something CE; who is Hezbollah and how did they come about? What has Hezbollah been responsible for since their inception? I am using an easy choice for you to talk about. There are 100's of examples I could use but you probably haven't heard of most of them.

Two simple questions with two simple answers. Will you answer them?
edit on 9-8-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

Just reposting this cause I'd like to see what the response will be. Could you please answer these questions Corruption Exposed

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by maes2

Originally posted by nenothtu
The one that hikers accidentally cross - that border.

are you sure that was an accident. moreover if an Iranian crosses the border of US the same accidentally, that is no far that sits on an electric chair or gets executed by air syringe or may be goes to Guantanamo !
or maybe they convict him that he wants to terror the ambassador of Saudi arabia in US

Well sir, since you are closer to the events location wise, you'll have to explain to me how they were equipped. I know how hikers are equipped, and I know how infiltrators are equipped, so can you point me to a listing of the equipment they were busted with? Until then, yeah, it was an accident - until someone can prove otherwise... by, say, a display of their spy gear.

People cross our borders every day, all day long. I live in a community chock-full of such border crossers. Our borders are like swiss cheese. I don't know of ANY of them, regardless of nationality, who have gotten the electric chair or a air bubble in their veins. Perhaps you can give me an example of that. I don't know of any in Guantanamo, either - as far as I know, all the remaining inmates there were battlefield pickups. Maybe I missed one. Point him out to me, and I'll get right on fixing that. I'd do that for you, since I consider you a friend.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

I only read part of your rant...Iran considers the U.S.A. has being
the great satan and Israel the little satan.Iran will eventually nuke
Israel and us.

Yeah because if Iran gets ONE nuke they can really go to battle with the US and Israel who have enough nukes to wipe out everyone on the planet.

Seriously, what would Iran do with one nuke- they would be wiped off the face of the earth minutes after the US shot Iran's nuke down over the atlantic, that is if it even reached Europe!

Are you one of those people that believe Assad sent out baby killer squads because the whole world is watching him and the best way to stop NATO intervention on humanitarian grounds is to murder babies?

edit on 9-8-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolgal462
reply to post by Tiste

I guess when Iran's tyrannical leaders execute their own people it's not considered murder, right? Or when homosexuals are executed on behalf of their state religion that isn't considered murder either, right?

Try again, your attempt to paint Iran as somehow morally superior to the US is a giant FAIL.

Where in my post do I say that Iran is morally superior to the USA???

I was just pointing out to a few who have commented that the US is somehow the leaders in the world when it comes to freedom, ethics & morality and that Iran somehow lacks any of those. Both Iran & the USA sponsor international terrorism...bad.

I see people are wondering why Iran calls the USA the great Satan, seem to forget that it was the US who provided arms, chemical weapons and financial aid to their ally Saddam Hussein against Iran, as they did in Afhganistan against the Soviets.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Recent history and current events clearly prove Iran as a non aggressor, there is no proof to the contrary.

You come back with...

Ya Iran is a non aggressor...

For you to say what you have here CE is willfully denying documented history. Not just propaganda from Western sources but FACTS from the players involved. Tell me something CE; who is Hezbollah and how did they come about? What has Hezbollah been responsible for since their inception? I am using an easy choice for you to talk about. There are 100's of examples I could use but you probably haven't heard of most of them.

Two simple questions with two simple answers. Will you answer them?
edit on 9-8-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

Just reposting this cause I'd like to see what the response will be. Could you please answer these questions Corruption Exposed

These are questions that you already know the answer to, if not...google is your friend

www.google.com

We all know who Hezbollah is regardless of one's perception of their formation and continued existence including their actions.

For you to claim that I do not know any of these "100s" of examples proves that your opinions are based on unfound assumptions.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

I agree. It needs a massive amount of citizens to make stand and become a video bite and sound bite which cannot be denied! If the rest of the world as well as US citizens saw a mass of people marching on Washington, with a coherent and cohesive message for those who 'represent' us to make a change from the ground up maybe there would be a glimmer of a chance for some real change here in the fat ol USA!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Seriously, what would Iran do with one nuke-

Hiroshima was 1 Nuke.
Nagasaki was 1 Nuke.
Ever heard of an island in the Bikinis that's no longer there?

That was 1 Nuke.

they would be wiped off the face of the earth minutes

I think they are waiting for the Doomsday Santa or 12th something or other. Fits nicely into your scenario though.

PEACE

edit on 9-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I assume you have heard about bombs that fit inside
of suitcases,laptop bags and briefcases...In my humble
opinion,that will be the type of nuclear attack that we will
experience from the likes of iran or whatever.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Those aren't answers.

And by your second non response you admit that Iran has funded terrorist groups.

So I don't get a straight answer? Didn't think so.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad did himself no favors when he said via his website:
"the Zionist Regime of Israel faces a dead-end and will under God's grace be wiped off the map,"
This was manna from Heaven to Iran's enemies and potential 'Oil Farmers'.(no names, no pack drill).
To utter such (empy IMO) threats was totally irresponsible for a 21st Century head of state.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Israel

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join