It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I don't think people are "anti-Christian" but rather "Anti-religion"

Because religions are based on control, their followers build their lives on ignorant ideals. This whole issue over gay marriage simply isnt an issue. There is no religious group that "owns" the rights to marriage, therefore you cannot dictate what marriage is and isnt.

But if you're a good christian then you shouldnt have to prove it to everyone else. If you know yourself then there is no need to make anyone else believe you're a good christian, just simply be and leave others to chase their dreams.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Most people who are anti-religion have a hard time separating the 2, even though they intend to. Humanity paints with a wide brush, and when called in to do detailed work, they mess up.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Most people who are anti-religion have a hard time separating the 2, even though they intend to. Humanity paints with a wide brush, and when called in to do detailed work, they mess up.

Separating what? I dont think humanity paints with a wide brush but i do know its easier to feel hate for something rather than love.

No one's stopping anyone from having christian beliefs, its just when they leave their places of worship and start forcing their views onto everyone else, clearly It starts to piss people off.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
I hate how they just pick and choose which parts of the bible to obey. And completely ignore others.

Them: Homosexuality is a sin!
Me: Nice tattoo's you got there. Nice gold ring. Did you eat bacon this morning for breakfast?

I have nothing against what other people want to believe, but if you're going to believe in jesus christ, at least follow what he taught. Love everyone unconditionally. And remove the bankers

Sorry that was the mosaic covenant and that applied to the Hebrews,and israelis specifically about the facial hair and the pork.

www.titusinstitute.com...

GO THERE. it explains it quite well.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
reply to post by whyamIhere

So, the issue is then moved to only those animals who can consent? lol! How many creatures know sign-language now?

orangutan ! the next step is to spread freedom and take advantage of technology for marriage with orangutans ! then governments can be pride for spreading freedom and let the people know that they are many things that one can marry with !
by the way what about Inanimate things like ...... do they need consent as well !?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
A curse on those bigoted Xtians who spread hate speech on the Gays and a curse on the Gays blanketing ALL Xtians as bigots. Idiots exist on both sides of the sexual preference divide.

And before anyone gets bent out of shape I a a hetero Pagan!

Do we need more hatred??
edit on 7-8-2012 by Tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5
A curse on those bigoted Xtians who spread hate speech on the Gays and a curse on the Gays blanketing ALL Xtians as bigots. Idiots exist on both sides of the sexual preference divide.

And before anyone gets bent out of shape I a a hetero Pagan!

Do we need more hatred??
edit on 7-8-2012 by Tiger5 because: (no reason given)

I do not live there, while there is a law of LGBT would you say how do people react to that ? do they really hate homosexuality ! if so do they want the government to stop it ! if they did so then what is democracy ! is democracy victim of what they call it freedom. these are wrong unless they love homosexuality ! but we can witness that some wrong clerics have done that as well ! I am confused.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sensible1

Then Anderson better go into every mosque and synagogue as well.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Now there are some things the big three religions deem as sin, like stealing and murder and SOME Christian believe homosexuality is a sin as well,

So with that thought in mind would it be considered hate speech if they preach on the ten commandments, and yes I know there are more than ten.

Say a murder can say the church is teaching/preaching spreading, hate.

Of course some people hate, but just because the church preaches against certain sins,( no I am not saying homosexuality is a sin), and I know many of you don't believe sin exist.

It doesn't mean they HATE you.

I have never heard hate towards gays preached at church, in fact I have never heard it mentioned..
Plus just because they don't believe in gay marriage doesn't mean they "HATE GAYS" either,

You people don't think Christians have gay relatives and children?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
If god created everything that we are and everything we see and is the entire universe.
Then he created homosexuality. Because he did create everything after all.

Am i wrong?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

If god created everything that we are and everything we see and is the entire universe.

Am i wrong?

We are imperfect.

I say the "F" word a dozen times before noon.
edit on 043131p://bTuesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Am i wrong?

however homosexuality is just somehow misusing the nature but God has created poison too, this does not mean that you should eat it.
homosexuality means the end of society so it is a danger. the aim of marriage is to generate not only to enjoy sex. homosexuals can do whatever they want in their private but certifying that like LGBT law is anti_wisdom. let alone relligion and God.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Am i wrong?

however homosexuality is just somehow misusing the nature but God has created poison too, this does not mean that you should eat it.
homosexuality means the end of society so it is a danger. the aim of marriage is to generate not only to enjoy sex. homosexuals can do whatever they want in their private but certifying that like LGBT law is anti_wisdom. let alone relligion and God.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Am i wrong?

We are imperfect.

I say the "F" word a dozen times before noon.
edit on 043131p://bTuesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

Haha i hear you.
We are imperfect. But god created everything. Even our imperfections.
And saying gay marriage is going to end society is ludicrous at best. Gays are a small minority in comparison to straight people.

Perhaps its a gift from god. We are going to overrun our planet one day (around 10 billion people or so is as much as this planet could handle if we smarten up and use our resources wisely). Perhaps homosexuality was given by god to control the population to some degree.

The rules change as time goes by, a 2000 year old book cannot entirely judge what is to come in the future, and should also be subject to change. Species that do not change often perish.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Here is the problem - one group of Christians comes out and says they do not like "Homosexuality" . They may be extremes but where are the normal Christians arguing against this? And that is the problem with any religion. They are basically arguing against one of their own which means that the comment will bring negative press - so they must really disagree to create the negative publicity.

Happens with all religions - at what point does a Moslem turn one of their own in if they have committed an at against someone based ion their religion?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Op I think you have a good heart and Im saddened you believe being born gay is a sin.

I grew up with a girl whomI knew at an early age, she was gay. My cousin and I asked her over the years and she would say no, she was not gay. As she grew older she knew she was different .. And gay. She didnt ask to be born with an attraction to ONLY women just as you didnt ask to be born with an attraction to the opposite sex.

In my opinion my gay neighbor is a sweetheart. He cuts my hair for free and sings like an angel! He didnt ask to be born feeling as though he is a woman.

God has a plan.... And in this plan maybe reproduction needs to slow down, maybe he is testing the judgemental children.... Who knows but the heart does not lie and please have some acceptance and love for the ones who are different, no matter what! Jesus said God is love. Love does not judge.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Yes unfortunately christianty has not always been a good advocate for the love of God and God loves everyone of us, there are so many sins in te bible that are counted against everyone of us that is why noone should be allowed to judge another person because only God has that right to do so for the reason that all have fallen shortof the glory of God and so noone can boast because we have all sinned. This has been pat of the problem fo many years in churches and i feel they are reaping what they hav sown, Hate the Sin and Love the sinner. Im so tired of christians picking on homosexuality, when the woman was caught in the act of adultery and she was about to be stoned Jesus simply wrote on the ground who hath no sin cast the first stone. Jesus loves the very people that some christians hate so much and theydont really know the God they came to serve, instead theyare the opposite of His love and put people off really knowing Christ Jesus. God so LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON , THAT WHOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHOULD NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVELASTING LIFE JOHN 3:16. It starts with the heart by believing that Jesus died for all of us and acceting Him into your heart, confessing your sins so that He can forgive. its Him that does the purging an it is Him that we should come to for love and foregiveness and not man. We should obey God rather than obey man and then we would not have all this HATE from people who dont know God or understand Him. No sn should be acceptable but it is certainly not our place to judge it. We should wor out our own slvaton with fear and trembling, enduring to the end so that we maybe saved. Jesus died for the unrighteous not th righteous in their own eyes. Many churches have been guilty of abusing the people Jesus came to help and yet they are not free of sin. If we say that we have no sin then we are liars and liars dont see heaven because this must be identified by the sinner to God so that He can forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. So all sin is unacceptable to God and there is no distinction in His eyes so the point is to Love and let God do the Judging

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

As long as Christians allow bigots to represent them, then you will find that other groups of people who disagree will attempt to call all of you bigots.

~Tenth

Couldn't have said it better.

2nd

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Op I think you have a good heart and Im saddened you believe being born gay is a sin.

I grew up with a girl whomI knew at an early age, she was gay. My cousin and I asked her over the years and she would say no, she was not gay. As she grew older she knew she was different .. And gay. She didnt ask to be born with an attraction to ONLY women just as you didnt ask to be born with an attraction to the opposite sex.

In my opinion my gay neighbor is a sweetheart. He cuts my hair for free and sings like an angel! He didnt ask to be born feeling as though he is a woman.

God has a plan.... And in this plan maybe reproduction needs to slow down, maybe he is testing the judgemental children.... Who knows but the heart does not lie and please have some acceptance and love for the ones who are different, no matter what! Jesus said God is love. Love does not judge.

as I know people are born male and female not Gay! and of course some have none of them but they can become male or female these people are rare and they have physical problems.
so I add this to your judgment God has created Adultry to boost up population
www.google.com... -growing-crisis-of-abandoned-babies.html&ei=apohUMuEMKnk0QHj6YGoAQ&usg=AFQjCNGal6YFvpT9xbT0at1id183iFWUuw&sig2=aboCSo05X6hngYsVhHbbiQ
and now want to slow it by homosexuality !
are you sure that was God that created Adultry and homosexuality!
edit on 7-8-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper. Romans 1:28

For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.
Romans 1:20

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join