It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Well, a volcano in New Zealand just erupted......

edit on 7-8-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

Nope, it's the second search result.

See this screenshot:
imgur.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Look at the alert map. Barely any registered quakes. Normally when I check it, all kinds of quakes are showing up. I also pretty sure there was hardly any quake activity before the Japan one. Which makes sense, seeing that there is no pressure being released. Could be spot on with the prediction but HIGHLY doubt it. Going to be interesting thou. Hopefully everything will be fine.

hisz.rsoe.hu...
edit on 7-8-2012 by johngrissom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

By just you mean done and is already calming down. New Zealand is pretty active in regards to volcanos, while i was there on my last visit, we had 2 erruptions (not in the area i was in of course). This isnt anything out of the ordinary.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I never seen any evidence that anyone can predict tsunamis ... or any significant thing for that matter ... so I don't give a lot of credence to this warning.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Tried the random word generator last night and got - 'flattened'. Make of that what you will.

Have read through all the pages and cannot help but think HAARP. The fact is HAARP is a technology that is relatively secret but more importantly dangerous. Scientists have stated that the people operating HAARP are playing with power that they do not properly understand.

Earthquakes and tsunamis - all I know is that when Fukishima got hit - on the very first news broadcasts I saw a round/circular activity in the ocean. No news broadcasts showed that shot again - it was removed very quickly. Others saw it too. Whatever my limited knowledge of earthquakes and plate tectonics - I KNOW that earthquakes are never circular - but HAARP technology - there are circles in many of the electrical pulse applications!!!!!!

I hope there is not a disaster - for anyone but I know that the cabal/illuminati/whatever are very psychopathic and care not for anyone. Too many secrets on this planet and far too much disinformation and far too many angry frustrated people. I just hope we all learn to work this stuff out - sooner rather than later.

Much Peace...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Here is the original link to Mitchell Coombes 104 hour true prediction at march 7th 2011 - www.facebook.com... You might need a Facebook account to view it.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Isnt this old?

What is the date for this catastrophe?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
OK, I have just taken this photo of his profile on My theatre PC.....

Sorry if it's a bit blurry but if you would look at the address bar, you'll see.. Better than a screen grab?????
edit on 7-8-2012 by Wewillrise77 because: Terrible spelling!!!

Now, where are my critics?????
edit on 7-8-2012 by Wewillrise77 because: To gloat!!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

If I learned about someone predicting the most catastrophic earthquake and tsunami in recent history, I would be very curious about his methods...

If I learned the very same person made a prediction that included the area where I live, then I would most definitely take him seriously - regardless what anyone else thinks...

I would much rather feel like a fool for taking proper precautions, based on his warnings, than a person who is severely injured or killed because I ignored the warning altogether.

Regardless of what we believe will come from such a prediction, in my opinion there should be a focused attempt to inform every single person we possibly can and let them chose what they want to do with the information...

I could never allow myself to make attempts at discrediting such a warning. Any effort made to convince others they should ignore the warnings seems a very foolish thing to do.

Personally, if the prediction comes to pass as described, I could not live with myself knowing I may have ushered someone to their death by re-assuring them there is no danger on their door - especially when knowing I could have asked them to be alert and prepared in the event this prediction holds up.

There is nothing wrong with believing this guy is a quack and his prediction may be garbage. I do find a problem with attempting to convince others they should ignore him 100%, when there is evidence he has accurately predicted a similar disaster in the recent past.

I will be telling as many people as I can about this prediction. I won't be a fear monger or try to convince them it is an absolute certainty, but I will not be trying to convince them to treat the information like garbage and ignore it either.

Sorry if that came off the wrong way or was too redundant. I don't mean to sound confrontational, just tired from work.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Don't say that, my best mate lives in Victoria and I was planning on emigrating to SW Aus as well...bugger it

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tamaransd

So on dec 7 he should post countdown for dec 12 because 104 hours is 4.4 days.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by reaganero

The date have not been set. Mitchell will give a 104 hour warning on Facebook before the earthquakes.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

@Amanda, u were looking for comment on any linking to Illuminati card game and knowledge with game..... I don't know much either, however, if you click "SHOW MORE" on his fb page so the 2011 posts appear, you will see that he provides two or three posts linking to illuminate cards and Australia. There is a direct link to fb where the video was taken down. But he has embedded a video right in his fb page that may lead u to more info on correlation between this topic and the cards.so go here, then click more info to get 2011 stuff. www.facebook.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Earth over thousands of years has had massive changes that have sunk some cities and changed the landscape of our planet. I'm sure that scientists have a lot more accurate equipment they can use to detect any such changes, we can only hope that if these are things to come they give ample warning for people in those areas to get the heck out of there

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NorwegianDarkness

Could he not just be a brilliant mathamatician and look at weather, current earthquake swarms, oceanic patterns and other stuff and deduce when an earthquake will appear? Does he have to be devine?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorwegianDarkness
reply to post by reaganero

The date have not been set. Mitchell will give a 104 hour warning on Facebook before the earthquakes.
kinda smells fishy to me,.
almost like a ploy to increase activity on facebook..

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wewillrise77
OK, I have just taken this photo of his profile on My theatre PC.....

Sorry if it's a bit blurry but if you would look at the address bar, you'll see.. Better than a screen grab?????
edit on 7-8-2012 by Wewillrise77 because: Terrible spelling!!!

Now, where are my critics?????
edit on 7-8-2012 by Wewillrise77 because: To gloat!!!!

What are we supposed to see, it's too blurry for me to tell.

thanks

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spruk

By just you mean done and is already calming down. New Zealand is pretty active in regards to volcanos, while i was there on my last visit, we had 2 erruptions (not in the area i was in of course). This isnt anything out of the ordinary.

New Zealand's Mount Tongariro volcano erupts; ash disrupts flights

Mount Tongariro volcano erupted late Monday for the first time in nearly a century, leaving New Zealand’s North Island under a huge ash cloud, national media reported.

The eruption created “a new hole in the side of the mountain,” the witness told police, according to the Herald.

Tongariro's active Red Crater last emitted ash in 1926

worldnews.nbcnews.com...

Mount Tongariro

The volcanic massif, often simply referred to as Tongariro, has a height of 1,978 metres (6,490 ft). It first erupted about 275,000[2] years ago. The volcano consists of at least 12 cones; Ngauruhoe, while often regarded as a separate mountain, is geologically a vent of Tongariro. It is also the most active vent, having erupted more than 70 times since 1839. The last eruption from Ngauruhoe took place between 1974 and 1975.

en.wikipedia.org...

Yes, it is more then likely nothing, but it hasn't been active in quite some time.

edit on 7-8-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

what makes that relevant to the prediction
jus wunderin

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join