It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Ok so we may all remember the guy who apparently predicted the Japanese earthquake and tsunami, Mitchell Combes? He was an ATS member for a period if i recall correctly.

Story is that he posted a 104 hour countdown to the earthquake and got it 100% correct. Different thoughts and ideas circulate as to whether that was a legit prediction or not.

Nonetheless he has just posted his first real prediciton since the Japanese earthquake and tsunami, and if he is correct, we are in for a massive global incident very shortly. Here is what he posted about 45 minutes ago on his Facebook page:

Ok everyone, you've been warned of what's to come, we are getting extremely close to the 104 hour tsunami warning. I strongly advise that if you live on the east coast of NSW and west coast of USA, have your evacuation gear ready to go as soon as possible. I said on March 11 that California would be next after Japan's countdown... Sydney's earthquake will be magnitude 9.5, California's earthquake will be magnitude 9.6, followed by two 9.4's, all of these tsunamis will be created in the same exact hour.

Will he be correct? I hope not - i live with 50kms of Sydney and AUstralia's East Coast.

When asked how far inland these tsunamis would reach and when exactly he will give his 104 hour countdown he replied, "70 miles inland. Days..."

He is describing an unprecedented event that would pretty much change the face of the planet - if correct, nothing to be taken lightly.

Make of it what you will, just thought it could be handy to post in here, just in case. Me personally, i'm not buying it. NOt saying he is being sinister or intentionally misleading, but i just dont think it will happen.

What does everyone think? And remember, i'm not a 'follower' or brainwashed or anything, just re-posting some interesting info

edit on 6-8-2012 by srsen because: .

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen[/]

Thank christ I live in Perth but then again perhaps our turn will come with what has been predicted on Kerry Cassidys blog ( Project Camelot)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Do you have any Relatives further inland?

If so maybe now is a good time to visit.

Not because of the Tsunami Prediction of course, just because catching up with the Rellies is nice.

OMG RuuuuuuuN

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

I recently had a dream of an earthquake that was powerful; I could barely walk and it was on the west coast of the U.S. It lasted for what felt like 20-25 seconds, which, based off the perceived intensity in the dream, would be maybe a mid 7 magnitude earth quake.

I could see that happening, but a quake has been due in that region and may happen at any point in the next 20 years, you know? Besides, the idea of three 9+ magnitude earthquakes hitting off the coast of California doesn't seem geologically plausible. I'm aware of the Juan De Fuca subduction zone off the coast of Oregon/Washington, but California's main fault lines are all integrated into the state itself, such as the San Andreas. Furthermore, the San Andreas is a strike slip fault which tends to release energy in smaller amounts, ie: lower magnitude. And regardless of magnitude, I don't care if a 10.0 hit a mile off the coast of California, for the water to go 70 miles inland, the waves would have to be miles high, created by some type of massive oceanic impact from an aerial object...

I don't know where he gets his information from, but I'm going to say that his prediction is inaccurate at best.
edit on 6-8-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

His FB has been shut down; obviously it's been watched but I'm linked up to one of his buddies

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by learnatic

Perth has one of the largest if not THE largest single tetonic plate in the whole country

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Just a comment I want to add. I am Teacher and during a discussion one day, a few months ago, with secondary age Students they informed me that should there ever be a tsunami or water disaster that the east coast of Australia would be destroyed.

They informed me that they had been paying attention to recent floods, the breaking of dam walls etcetera and informed me that the water could reach inland way beyond peoples expectations. They suggested the water could reach our area!!

As an indication I live approximately six hours drive from Sydney about midpoint between the NSW & South Australian border. Make of it what you will I just thought it was an interesting communication.

I sincerely hope there is not a disaster - at least with warnings people can make an attempt to preserve their lives but when disasters occur without warning it is so much more tragic and heart wrenching. Here's to hoping the warning is well meant but without substance.

Much Peace...

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
So did he really predict the Japanese tsunami, or is this gonna turn out to be a big ole pile of hullaballoo?

I'm pretty skeptical of these things since 100% of the time they have not come to pass.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077
Do you have any Relatives further inland?

If so maybe now is a good time to visit.

Not because of the Tsunami Prediction of course, just because catching up with the Rellies is nice.

OMG RuuuuuuuN

haha lol my parents live 4 hours inland, they been b#tchin bout my wife and i visiting too

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by srsen

His FB has been shut down; obviously it's been watched but I'm linked up to one of his buddies

His FB isn't shut down, i'm looking at it right now. He did close his page a while back to try and open his own website but it failed and re-opened his FB account.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterFister103
So did he really predict the Japanese tsunami, or is this gonna turn out to be a big ole pile of hullaballoo?

I'm pretty skeptical of these things since 100% of the time they have not come to pass.

Well i can say first hand that the day AFTER the Japanese tsunami i saw a post on his page from 104 hours before the event occured giving a 104 hour warning to all in Japan. It is feasible that he somehow hacked the time-stamp, but if he didnt do that then yes he actually predicted 100%.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Gotta head out for a few hours, but one last post before then. A remote viewer said that in June 2013 he sees Sydney, AUstralia and other coastal regions worldwide under water!

Is it linked? Maybe, maybe not

Link

link   
Kinda hard to believe this prediction. Just too many 9's.

And why keep hinting at 104 hours. Why not just wait and give his 104 hours warning?

link   

Originally posted by srsen
Well i can say first hand that the day AFTER the Japanese tsunami i saw a post on his page from 104 hours before the event occured giving a 104 hour warning to all in Japan. It is feasible that he somehow hacked the time-stamp, but if he didnt do that then yes he actually predicted 100%.

I'll take your word.....

It's probably kinda morbid of me, but I kinda hope he's right. Just once I want a prediction to come to pass.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

His FB is just fine for me!

I saw his update, just waiting to see what is next.........

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

It says the page you requested is not found

I'm 760 feet above sea level, should I be worried?
edit on 6-8-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I tried to go to his page to and got a bad link....is it really shut,down and why would they do that?? I'm sure he has a web- site?

Does the New Zealand eruption a warning of # happening or????

edit on 6-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

NZ's worst nightmare would be Lake Taupo, that's a super volcano

but yes, I was thinking the same thing however Tongariro has settled down since last night but still on Level 2 which is orange. White Island also is still on level 2.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
are we talking about this dude?

www.facebook.com...

if so then i see nothing there about all this

i'm in melbourne, so... should i buy an umbrella?

kind of interesting about the Mt Tongariro eruption in N.Z. happening just recently

what's the countdown at, T minus??

gotta say, this'll suck, we just got a new car.
edit on 6/8/2012 by outsidethesquare because: (no reason given)

edit: try this link, but you can only subscribe and it shows nothing interesting

www.facebook.com...
edit on 6/8/2012 by outsidethesquare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I was born and raised in sydney..ive had many dreams involving flooding and water.

wouldnt be suprised if it happens

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Wow...I just found a comment from a user on YouTube from 8-3 asking about the plumes he see's in Cali and what the fishermen are saying about what they see off the waters....I can't get the post because I'm on my iPad and for some reason it won't let me copy the comment...but he sounded really worried!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join