It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

Actually yes, on March 1st, 6 days prior to his prediction, he says -

Mother Nature- Goodbye Japan, Goodbye California

Here is another screenshot - also available on his FB page, so go see with your own eyes if this isn't sufficient:

Good news is he was wrong about California!
edit on 7-8-2012 by johnathanr because: added good news.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I don't see the kid running around late at night hanging out of pubs causing mayhem nor breaking the law as alot of kids his age do.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by johnathanr

Thanks for the screen shot. I belive you. Why california? Nothing happened. And I'm have the creeps now, thanks

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

Haha, YOU have the creeps!? I live 3 blocks to the ocean in Santa Monica, CA!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

Sorry didn't read down your post far enought , my bad! Yeay california !?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Crap that sucks. Wait never mind I'm in the ass end of the desert, I'm really jelouse!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
No matter how anyone perceives Mitchell, fact is we all know California area is a ticking time bomb. It's not a matter of if but when. Whether or not you believe this young man, you know whats underneath California and it will happen at some point in time whether its this year, next year or even 20 years from now but it's going to happen and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Mankind can not stop Mother Nature.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Even though Seattle's not Cali, they are boring the widest tunnel ever bored. (Alaskan Way Viaduct replacement.) I don't know enough about it like how long it'll be, but I've wondered if it might trigger a big one scientists say were due for up here.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

So what is 6 days plus 104 hours from this prediction date? Please, please do not make me do the math. My head Will explode!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb

Well if you subscribe to that, what I get is I see nothing much for now or for August, but going back to 2011, I see his older 104 hour prediction. However before that, on March 1st, I see him say "goodbye Japan, goodbye California!" which would prove he can be wrong.

I agree. That is what everyone here hopes for, surely!!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloro
I recently had a dream of an earthquake that was powerful; I could barely walk and it was on the west coast of the U.S. It lasted for what felt like 20-25 seconds, which, based off the perceived intensity in the dream, would be maybe a mid 7 magnitude earth quake.

Charlse Richter; welcome back!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

Sure, 104 hours is about 4.3 days.

6 days + 4.3 days = 10.3 days.

So his most recent post about the upcoming announcement was alledgedly yesterday.
August 6th + 10.3 days is August 16th or so.

You have to be a friend to see the post on FB apparently, which I'm not. But here is a screenshot from another forum. I cannot vouch for it's authenticity. So take from it what you may. This is NOT my image.

Oh, those were Australia times, I'm Pacific time. I'm not that great on time zone conversion, so figure 16th or 17th. Hopefully never though!

For the record, I found that on the Project Avalon forum.
edit on 7-8-2012 by johnathanr because: added timezone

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

Aug 17th.

His first japan post was 6 days prior to countdown post. So 6 times 24 hous pluss 104 hours divived by 24 hours gives you 10.33 days. Which if you count from first post of this event on aug 6th is aug 17th. Juat a theoty I'm throwing out there, don't kill me. The earthquake will take care of that

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Wow your fast and good, and my head didn't explode!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

Looks like we both agree. Aug. 17th or so.

But who knows. I'm not sold, but hey, it might motivate me to get an emergency go bag, which I should have anyway. So at least there is a silver lining for me!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

I have been friends with him since last March, the same day of the earthquake and tsunami. A friend of mine on FB had been his friend since before the prediction and gave me the heads up about Mitch.

I have talked with him a lot in private chat, but not in the last 6 months. I don' have time to check FB regularly, so I make sure that I check his updates when I do. He seems sincere, just very young and unsure of himself. He told me he is 19, but I am not sure he is even that old after talking with him repeatedly. He has also made a LOT of money at poker. LOTS of money that he doesn't mind showing in lots of pics with himself, buddies and STACKS of cash!

I don't know what to believe about it all, either, I have kept an open mind about Mitchell. I will just wait and watch to see what happens. I can't change the outcome either way, and neither can he!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Aug 17th ! Nnnnoooooooo! absolutely nothing is aloud to happened that weekend. I will be very angry at something happens that weekend. it's a very important weekend expendables 2 comes out nothing better interrupt that!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

Oh right! It's a Friday, might be a good time to take a day off and go camping. Been meaning to get out of LA for a while anyway!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hello. Just marking my place to keep track.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

Oh yea and That planet Nubiru? Is supposed to pass by us aug 17

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join