It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

It's 104 hours not days.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
No one really knows how he made that prediction if in fact he came up with it. He claims it was done via the Illuminati Cards. Fair enough!

Instead of trashing the guy and what could potentially be so catastrophic to the coasts he mentions, we should concentrate in locating the time in which he will begin his 104 hours countdown. He did say he'll be announcing it within days, it has been what 2 days now? I'm giving it until this weekend to announce it.

So, once again, let's do what he claims he is doing, which is helping as many people as possible by informing those we love and live around the targeted areas to be aware or perhaps visit their relatives in higher places. What's the worse thing that can happen? No casualties? I'm all for that!

As much as this world is corrupted and people wishing bad on other people, no one deserves to die without warning!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Hey AGWSkeptic,
I saw your post and just had to reply. In fact, I created an ATS account on here just to respond, so thanks for helping me come out of my shell. ;-)

I was totally skeptical about the post date on the screen grab too, since, like you, I know how easy it is to photoshop.

So, I "subscribed" to him on Facebook and you can actually see it with your own eyes. I've attached my own screen grabs so you can do it yourself and see it with your own eyes.

Whether this kid is the real deal or not remains to be seen, but he sure did have one tragically well timed post either way.

imgur.com...

imgur.com...

edit on 7-8-2012 by johnathanr because: spelling!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
No one really knows how he made that prediction if in fact he came up with it. He claims it was done via the Illuminati Cards. Fair enough!

Instead of trashing the guy and what could potentially be so catastrophic to the coasts he mentions, we should concentrate in locating the time in which he will begin his 104 hours countdown. He did say he'll be announcing it within days, it has been what 2 days now? I'm giving it until this weekend to announce it.

So, once again, let's do what he claims he is doing, which is helping as many people as possible by informing those we love and live around the targeted areas to be aware or perhaps visit their relatives in higher places. What's the worse thing that can happen? No casualties? I'm all for that!

As much as this world is corrupted and people wishing bad on other people, no one deserves to die without warning!

As a general rule, people who make announcements about upcoming announcements, are trying to build hype.

Can you think of any other reason?

This guy had a failed pay-to-join prediction website, so pardon me for not giving him the benefit of a doubt.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

No one desreves to be mislead by charlatans either.

You can't possible take this seriously.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Agree with you completely but here's my take on this. Yes he said that he is helping people out but if you had "a gift" wouldn't you try to capitalize on it? Make money off it?

I would!

Money makes you who you're not! Perhaps a friend inspired him to do that website knowing that he had many followers on FB. So, if you want to discredit him based on the money making scheme then by all mean do that. But don't allow others to follow your lead, let them take control of their own believes. All we can do is inform people and have them decide what they want in life, we aren't here to brainwash people. The government is already doing that on their own!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Please quote the part of my post that stated they had been looking at the realities - like the recent floods and dam walls etcetera - what part of those are fantasies?????

The fact that you selected a very small part of my post and applied your thinking to it - clearly evinces your need to project your frustrations in life onto others. I see you have some stars - so you are not alone and your ego is massaged.

I do Teach and I don't indulge fantasies. I have not had to defend myself in quite awhile here on Above Top Secret but I suppose someone has to destroy the peace.

Much Peace...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

Everything in life is a joke until it becomes a disaster and ONLY then it becomes a serious issue for some of you!

Why are people hoping that this happen really?
edit on 7-8-2012 by TheEnlightenedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

Originally posted by SilentKoala
Facebook timestamps are stored on their database servers along with all other user data so unless you actually hack their database and gain DML access (which would probably be the very worst breach they could possible imagine as this would also allow you to delete every user, post, and all data on the site) there would be no way to change the value. Sorry but the "hack facebook timestamp" comments are the most retarded thing I've ever read on this site.

They're screengrabs, only now we have a poster claiming to have seen them in real life.

A screengrab can be photoshopped in 2 minutes to show a different date and time.

When I can be given a link to the actual comments i'll buy it, until then, no thanks.

But I have a funny feeling that link won't be coming, an excuse will come, but no link.

The posts are still on his facebook page. Go look at them for yourself. I did just today. I would post a screen shot, but that's not good enough for you.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Okay then, how about everyone just chills out for now and when he gives the 104 hour warning, start posting again rather then going around and around and around and... well you get what I'm saying.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by just_julie
Okay then, how about everyone just chills out for now and when he gives the 104 hour warning, start posting again rather then going around and around and around and... well you get what I'm saying.

Amen to that!

Hopefully it never happens though!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by just_julie

Umm, that's really not what happens here I'm afraid.

This is a little important. If this guy can predict the future, it's worth talking about.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tamaransd

Damn it took me an hour trying to drive and calculate do come up nwith that date! Lol

Ok so what is 104 hours from dec 12 2012

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Just found this on another site...

www.flickr.com...@N07/7731760356/

Sorry I can't just paste it here. It's from this site

projectavalon.net.../page16

They've been all over this for months.

www.flickr.com...@N07/7731760356/
edit on 7-8-2012 by tamaransd because: added new link. Hope it works...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

Originally posted by SilentKoala
Facebook timestamps are stored on their database servers along with all other user data so unless you actually hack their database and gain DML access (which would probably be the very worst breach they could possible imagine as this would also allow you to delete every user, post, and all data on the site) there would be no way to change the value. Sorry but the "hack facebook timestamp" comments are the most retarded thing I've ever read on this site.

They're screengrabs, only now we have a poster claiming to have seen them in real life.

A screengrab can be photoshopped in 2 minutes to show a different date and time.

When I can be given a link to the actual comments i'll buy it, until then, no thanks.

But I have a funny feeling that link won't be coming, an excuse will come, but no link.

No one here is asking you to buy it!
Hell, I don't even like the chances on this one but don't trash people just because they have a different viewpoint..

As I said earlier and I'll stand by it as well, I saw it before the Tsunami. I actually friended Him to find out more about the NRL fixing... For those that don't know, NRL is sort of like Gridiron without the fairy padding...

He must be good if he can go back in time and post that 5 days before it happened........
Please tell me you are in Melbourne?? If not someone from Melbourne U2U me and organise to come to my house and I will show you his facebook page in the flesh..... NOT a screen grab!!!!
C'mon, the challenge is on right now!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Well... I guess this will be goodbye to you all for a bit. Im in Los Angeles, and have been prepping my things over the past month.

If you're interested, about 2 week before the Northridge earthquake in 1994, I noticed several small quakes leading up to the main event. Being on a solid granite hill, the sounds were amplified more than the movements were. As I happen to be in the same place, I've been noticing them again, however there have been many more sounds for a longer period of time. I've lived here the majority of my life, and there is no mistaking them.

If this is it, then, welcome. At least we are getting it out of the way. Before I have kids to worry about. If it isn't, well, I'll see yall next week!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
reply to post by magma

Everything in life is a joke until it becomes a disaster and ONLY then it becomes a serious issue for some of you!

Why are people hoping that this happen really?

Who is joking?

Not sure where you get that from, but it is not going to happen anyway.

and if it does, well then I will be the first to stand up and applaud the predictions.

Until then charlatan is all this guy is

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Is it this Mitchell Coombes ?
Mitchell Coombes

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Google maps has an addon which can be used to show sea level rises.

I couldn't find it on the Google Maps site, but here's an instance of it which is still running - geology.com...

Admittedly it's based on a steady rise in sea level rather than a sudden and catastrophic inundation, but when set at +60m (approx 200ft) most of the low lying areas of Australia east of the Great Dividing Range are indeed inundated.

In Sydney, the Northern beaches, the CBD, Inner west, Down to Sutherland and inland to Kurrajong would be under water.

In the southwest of Sydney would be inundated down through Macquarie fields, Ingleburn and Minto down to the northeastern edge of Campbelltown.

Looking at main supply and evacuation routes...

The Hume Highway heading south is only open near Campbelltown (Assuming that the bridges are still standing).

The Great Western Highway heading west into the Blue Mountains Area is only accessible from the Glenbrook area.

Bells Line of Road heading West into the Blue Mountains toward Lithgow is only accessible from the Kurrajong area.

The Putty Road Northwest towards Singleton is a no-go. The upper colo region would be totally inundated.

Heading north towards Newcastle via the F3 is a no-go since the bulk of the Hunter region would be inundated.

Even though inundation from a Tsunami event would not likely be permanent, the destruction wrought would take decades for us to recover from. Victoria to FNQ would be trashed and I don't even want to think about the loss of life which would result from a sudden inundation of that magnitude.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

That is the wrong Mitchell. Many, many people in this thread have linked to the correct FB page for the correct Mitchell. The one you linked is a supposed psychic, wrong guy.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join