It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
Gotta head out for a few hours, but one last post before then. A remote viewer said that in June 2013 he sees Sydney, AUstralia and other coastal regions worldwide under water!

Is it linked? Maybe, maybe not

Link

Not "a RV" but a team of heralded, historically accurate RVers. The data that they compiled is not a prediction, but a representation of the probabilities that such disasters will happen somewhere in the multiverse.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Note that the RVers were seeing the results of their sessions, the events could happen well before June 2013.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
Just a comment I want to add. I am Teacher and during a discussion one day, a few months ago, with secondary age Students they informed me that should there ever be a tsunami or water disaster that the east coast of Australia would be destroyed.

As a teacher, shouldn't you be educating your students rather believing their fantasies?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Oh not again this attention whore, fraud ,hoax Mitchell Coombes
I propose to him long time ago and he ignore me

"I'm proposing you a bet ...you will have chance to earn some money ..so let's make a bet ..
We will deposit at site owner Skeptic Overlord account 5 000 $ each.You make a prediction here publicly on thread ..prediction come true, you take the money ..opposite ,i take the money "

And 70 flags ?
This site is getting down

I would like to see in live this kid and spank his ass
edit on 7-8-2012 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NaturalHealer

Very clever.

If the quakes occur then he is a prophet.

If the quakes don't occur then he is a hero.

Classic.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
So, this guy has the "ability" to predict earthquakes and tsunamis which could essentially save hundreds or even thousands of lives and all he does is make a post about it on Facebook.com?

Remind me again why he isn't doing everything within his physical capabilities to get people evacuated instead of just making a post?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
Oh not again this attention whore, fraud ,hoax Mitchell Coombes
I propose to him long time ago and he ignore me

"I'm proposing you a bet ...you will have chance to earn some money ..so let's make a bet ..
We will deposit at site owner Skeptic Overlord account 5 000 $ each.You make a prediction here publicly on thread ..prediction come true, you take the money ..opposite ,i take the money "

And 64 flags ?
This site is getting down

I would like to see in live this kid and spank his ass
what are you trying to say? Your skipping words.. How is he a fraud hoaxer? Explain yourself... Please.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloro
reply to post by srsen

And regardless of magnitude, I don't care if a 10.0 hit a mile off the coast of California, for the water to go 70 miles inland, the waves would have to be miles high, created by some type of massive oceanic impact from an aerial object...
I don't know where he gets his information from, but I'm going to say that his prediction is inaccurate at best.
edit on 6-8-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

I haven't read the full thread yet. Just wanted to point out this is not true. From San Fran to Sacramento is more than 70 miles and the water could rise 5 meters and reach inland to flood Sacramento. San Francisco is at a higher elevation.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Myendica , Yes, he is fraud

What should i explain ?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

how exaactly is he a fraud? Because he didnt make a bet with you? I dont get it.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Here you see that this is fraud

and shame on you ..this kid is making fun of you

link   
reply to post by srsen

If we had something from our own Jakias Fogg that was in agreement to this I would consider Las Vegas possibly.
Mitchell isn't a prophet. He's been completely wrong before.

link   
I have lived on the coast of NSW Australia for my entire life (close enough to 25 years), and not once have I ever experienced an earthquake, not even a tiny little tremor, nothing, absolutely nothing. If a large quake, especially of the magnitude he describes, were to take place here it would be a completely unprecedented event and it would cause a huge shock to the people caught up in the events. So I have an extremely hard time believing that this prediction will turn out to be correct... but I was around when he predicted the other quake and I must say that was either a huge stroke of luck or this guy really has a trick up his sleeve for predicting these events... so I'm going to remain optimistically cautious and be ready to make a move should a large earthquake occur in my area.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spruk
reply to post by Another_Nut

You my friend are a smart bunny, so happy to walk away from the tsunami comment, but i still mark it in the "unlikely" event.

My main focus really is the 9.5 mag quake in Sydney. - Mag Scale

"9.5 2.7 gigatons 11 EJ M_W Valdivia earthquake (Chile), 1960" - I mean seriously 2.78 gigtons of TNT going off, agan i do not believe this would not happen in the middle of our plate. (i'm settled on the Tsunami point you made!)

Are there volcanos in Australia like the NZ one that just started up?

News have been dominated by Tongariro volcano's first eruption in 115 years (New Zealand).
www.google.com...,mod=15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
OK, this is strange, call me weird but i keep having a dream of the ground shaking and loud noises, and caused me to wake up a little disturbed,

i live in the UK, and have never experienced an earthquake, yet my dream is realisticly vivid and scary and what it must be like to be in an earthquake.

so moving forward i checked the site that random word generator and well..... was shocked, the first 3 words were:

Earth, Run and See,

so i started screen printing, this is what i got:

somehow feel like the dots are connecting, or am i coming across mad?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phatdamage

Do you have a link to that website?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I live about 20 miles from downtown San Diego and from the beach!

I'm a little nervous because an even like this has been crossing my mind since the beginning of the year. Does anyone know the day and time of when this prediction will happen in pacific time?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecapsretuo
reply to post by Evasius

event. unprecedented. gulf. men. engineer. blackboard.

hey thought mine was nonsense but I remember mine had blackboard too...maybe as in wiped clean...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

As a teacher, shouldn't you be educating your students rather believing their fantasies?

As a parent, I see that for the most part schools indoctrinate our children to just be good little cogs in the system, and I welcome teachers who nuture creativity and imagination in our children - as long as it is balanced out with learning of the basics as well.

You honestly sound like a character out of "1984".
edit on 7-8-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: grammar, syntax and context

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NaturalHealer
reply to post by McGinty

One would think that, if it were a simple matter of hacking, that the folks at HAARP would, indeed, change their color-coding system.

Coombes admits that, while he has many close friends at Anon, he is not part of the group. He dodges the question not once, but twice, with respect to Anon providing him with the information. He replies simply, "I am just passing along information given to me."

This, combined with the obvious ease of changing color codes or entirely doing away with them to prevent external discovery, would indicate that Mitchell is getting direct information from a whistle blower.

I agree, the colour codes are a red herring - probably to divert from the real source of the leaks.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join