It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Greer: Sirius UFO Filmmaker's Father Shot at Sikh Temple Hit in Oak Creek ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
What is going on?
Sirus UFO filmmaker Arm Kaleka's father shot at Sikh Temple. He is on scene now.
only a terrible coincidence....

Confirmed by LA Times: www.latimes.com...

edit on 6-8-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
i'm totally confused about who got shot ..

bessides the president of the temple..

and what does that have to do with movie making ?????

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I really hope they dont use a shooting like this to try to promote the UFO film by saying it was TPTB trying to stop the info getting out

edit on 6-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Suspicious.Indeed it seems Rothschild decided to try kill him via MK ULTRA agents.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
P.S.
This dude on the video is like... a freak...

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I think the video shows a good example of a personality type one wouldn't want to see armed and in your neighbourhood...

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Ahahaha. I'm so glad I watched that video. He made my Monday morning. " what else do you want, bloody footsteps leading back to the pentagon". Lmmfao.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I feel bad for the fan boy in the video. He has some sort of learning disability and really believes in Greer the conman.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

lol the guy in the video is fairly over the top... but he made the best comment I've ever heard:

"alphabet wanker soup"

edit: I realized who he reminds me of. He's like a sightly angrier version of Ben Fulford!

edit on 6/8/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
I feel bad for the fan boy in the video. He has some sort of learning disability and really believes in Greer the conman.
I wouldn't completely dismiss Greer when it comes to making good films. He was responsible for The Disclosure Project after all... and regardless of what you want to say about it, it was a brilliant and insightful film. Considering this film is funded via group funding he has an extra incentive to make sure it delivers something worth while. I will make my mind up once I've seen the film.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Some Federal SIG tried to whack Marco?
Who and why?
What was Greer trying to disclose in his films?
edit on 6-8-2012 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Greer made this video about his documentary and the guy who is making the film is in it.... He is the son of the man who was shot yesterday

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by Arken

lol the guy in the video is fairly over the top... but he made the best comment I've ever heard:

"alphabet wanker soup"

edit: I realized who he reminds me of. He's like a sightly angrier version of Ben Fulford!

edit on 6/8/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

Yes, the same for me. The poor version on Benjamin Fulford...

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

I wouldn't completely dismiss Greer when it comes to making good films. He was responsible for The Disclosure Project after all... and regardless of what you want to say about it, it was a brilliant and insightful film. Considering this film is funded via group funding he has an extra incentive to make sure it delivers something worth while. I will make my mind up once I've seen the film.

Absolutely correct.

Stars.
edit on 6-8-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt
I think the video shows a good example of a personality type one wouldn't want to see armed and in your neighbourhood...

No kidding. Dude is definitely the type to jump to conclusions. That's one thing that bothers me most about conspiracy types is that a majority of them have the same mentality.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
I really hope they dont use a shooting like this to try to promote the UFO film by saying it was TPTB trying to stop the info getting out

It would really be disgusting if they tried to say that.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
"Lets make this the biggest CROWD funding movie in history" - "DR.Greer".... dude.. come on!
This guy is all about making profit and having vacations while the sheep listen to his bs over the internet.. Everytime Greer comes up its something about funding money. Obviously it wasnt as serious as his first post, or he wouldnt of posted that last comment with excitment.

BLIND to this mans BULL$H!T
How does this dude have any followers or belivers!? Hes a millionaire because of people like that...

He probably killed the guy to make more profit lol ..

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Yeah. I checked him out last night as I have never seen him before and he's a weird one.

He is GONE

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Our own Arken will say that.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Our own Arken will say that.

What do you mean by that?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join