It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Greer: Sirius UFO Filmmaker's Father Shot at Sikh Temple Hit in Oak Creek ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Well Said Zarp3333 ! I was quite surprised at the reaction from ATS members.. I have heard farther fetched theories get more respectful responses. Once Again.. WELL SAID !
edit on 7-8-2012 by SophieTish because: ^^^^^^^^

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
And yes they try to change his mind on releasing this documentary that's why you have 4 shooters not 1 like the police and media is saying

Fix the video link of Sirius Documentary

Link to the documentary website
edit on 7-8-2012 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It's the same guy who made esoteric agendas father who got shot yeah?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
It seems like I got to this thread a bit late. The first two videos were not available when I tried to access them. I have no idea if his dad being there has to do with it.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
Greer is disgusting, I can't even bring myself to put 'Dr' before his name, unless he has a masters in egomania and shameless self promotion, then I suppose it fits.

Hmm. You seem a bit uninformed here. Get out and meet a few doctors. You'll find those qualities aren't all that uncommon. Egomania is a prerequisite for many of those jobs.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Wrong place at the wrong time..

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Judging from the replies to this thread, many people here are either sick with self-delusion and denial, or are just mere impostors.

If you pretend not to see a connection between this obvious, black-op attack in the Sikh temple, and the Greer/Aleka documentary, it is because you choose to ignore it.

The guy in the video at the beginning of this thread is not crazy - he is mad with indignation and sick with revolt at this gross act of terror - as you should be.

It is documented fact that the people making this film have been threatened numerous times at every stage in the project. Now, it seems, Aleka has paid the price for his determination to expose the truth and do us all a service.

Ask yourself this, whoever you are and whoever your employers may be - do you really believe this old and corrupt order in which we now live, where truth is mocked as a fabrication and lies are glorified as objective reality, where good is presented as evil and evil as good - do you really think that this order has any chance to survive?

Do you really believe that terror, lies and deception can keep 99.99% of the population in check and paralyzed in fear until kingdom come? Are you sure you are on the winning side?

Don't push your luck and think twice before you act.

Whoever collaborates and contributes to marginalize and intimidate those who seek the truth, even if it is only by deriding them and portraying them as "conspiracy nuts" should know this: you are complicit in a crime against the whole of humanity. You may believe in nothing except perhaps yourself, but you will ultimately be held responsible for your actions, and no hole will be deep enough for you to hide from the public's anger or your own shame.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Haknow

Thank you very much for your opinion and contribution.

Stars

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

You're welcome!

H.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haknow
It is documented fact that the people making this film have been threatened numerous times at every stage in the project.

No, it is just another claim - and like all of Greer's claims, it is false!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

The DISCLOSURE PROJECT (Summer 2001.....
) is a MILE STONE in the disclosure movements world-wide and the MSM were there...

Hundreds of high ranking Military and Intelligence persons and many witnesses who have come forward and tells the truth on this epic subject.

And the merit, in part, goes to Stephen Greer.

It could be The Epochal Event on Extraterrestrial presence, since Generals and high ranking people of the intelligence, to acquaintance of many informations, were united and ready to oath and testify in front of American Congress.

Unfortunately the nine of september 2001 all is changed.......

edit on 8-8-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

For your info, some claims are based on facts, i.e. in this case, "things that happened for real".

Of course, you weren't there to personally witness it - nor was I. Can it therefore be dismissed as "a false claim"?

Perhaps you think this murder is also not real either? Or perhaps, as your signature implies, we should all just trust the "facts", no doubt as reported by CNN?

Please, refrain from making sweeping generalisations like "everything Greer says is false!": that, my friend, is grotesque, even if said in good faith.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haknow
Please, refrain from making sweeping generalisations like "everything Greer says is false!": that, my friend, is grotesque, even if said in good faith.

Except it is true.... remember this?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by knightwhosaysnih

I think the gentleman in the video is saying what a lot of people are thinking the outrage and the lengths of what the American government will go to to stop this information from getting out.
After seeing this pattern of abuse over and over again by our government or whomever is behind these crimes(or if they are responsible) is disgusting and a abomination and the people are angry and quite frankly has had enough.
Dr.Greer may not be everyones cup of tea but he is doing something about getting this very vital information out to the mainstream public and I applaud him for that.
It's getting old seeing how Dr. Greer and others like him getting bashed by these anonymous posters that don't have the insight nor the guts to go against tptb or to stand up for whats right.

I guarantee Dr. Greer would have made more money staying in emergency medicine than by what he is doing now.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It's funny seeing all these Greer bashers sit at their computer and make fun, but what the hell have they done... except sit at their computers eating donuts and drinking beer and egotistically sharing their opinions of which they of course are convinced are more important than others opinions, and the only people that really read all of their opinions are the other donut eating beer drinking smart asses at their computers that think they know something about someone they've never met and still... they haven't done anything nearly as important with their lives as try to share such important information with the world, for the good of the world.

#, if I gave up a career in medicine to get this info out to people I'd be trying to sell books and vector UFOs in myself. What more does he have to lose? Is he a money grubber? Maybe not, maybe he is. Maybe he has to be to feed a family and send them through school. Maybe he's just greedy. I don't give a #. All I know is he is doing a LOT more than anyone here that makes fun of him. The Disclosure Project alone is something you could only wish to achieve. Those testimonies are out there and will always be there for people to look back on and who ever says that over 400 people with jobs and responsibilities well above and beyond anyone bashing Greer were delusional or paid off by Greer might want to take that up with those people face to face. You can report your results back to us and tell us all how you put them in their place. After all, you have sooo much to say about all this and nothing to really contribute.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

I guarantee Dr. Greer would have made more money staying in emergency medicine than by what he is doing now.

Try reading this post and perhaps you'll reconsider your guarantee!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by chetinglendalevillage
Certainly not the biggest in terms of how much they raised, but Sirius' Kickstarter garnered $50,000.

Is that all? Here they raised $197,513 pledged of $25,000 goal....
www.kickstarter.com...

and that was just for a comic.... most people have woken up to Greer's fraud!

Son entering deep water with disclosure of what they claim is a big deal.

Claiming something is a big deal does not make it so!

And YES, the story, as it relates to the WI tragedy, should be in the main stream media. What are they playing it so feeble for anyway?

Because there is no real story there.... just people got shot - something that happens everyday in the USA.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Looks like I'm late for the party..videos were not available so i didn't get to see them ..Any other links to the videos available? peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Yes, the same for me. The poor version on Benjamin Fulford...

Unsure if that is a compliment or a sharp comment...and whether or not Fulford should be aghast or asleep over it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join