It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Greer: Sirius UFO Filmmaker's Father Shot at Sikh Temple Hit in Oak Creek ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Profit is not a dirty word.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
What is going on?
Sirus UFO filmmaker Arm Kaleka's father shot at Sikh Temple. He is on scene now.
only a terrible coincidence....

Confirmed by LA Times: www.latimes.com...

edit on 6-8-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

A quote from "Frasier" ..."even a blind squirrel runs into a nut now ad then.." What was he trying to disclose? We should find that out before we dismiss...

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Profit is not a dirty word.

But it is a powerful motive for lies by con men.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

He's the OP. Research his threads and posts and it will become crystal clear.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

oook thanks for a useless post

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logiciel
P.S.
This dude on the video is like... a freak...

yeah...this guy looks like he's ready to go aurora on somebody...this guy needs to get out more, maybe get a girlfriend, a perscription from a doctor, a lobotomy, a padded cell, maybe just a concerned call to his mother or sheriff from somebody that knows him.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dipsezbaby
Ahahaha. I'm so glad I watched that video. He made my Monday morning. " what else do you want, bloody footsteps leading back to the pentagon". Lmmfao.

I cannot imagine "laughing my ass off" in any relation whatsoever to the multiple homicide of innocents. That being said, the emotional response of the person in the video reflects a common level of anger, disgust and outright distrust of our government's posture on disclosure.

The fact is that many many individuals have been victimized by a pattern of threats by representatives of the US military and their agents. It's been going on since before Roswell and has been documented over and over.

That an emotional person would make the leap to accuse the Pentagon is no more surprising than similar accusations in the assassinations of the Kennedy's and other public figures.

What I find more curious is the tactic of demonizing the accusers by name calling and portraying them as crazy. Even in the absence of proof many people are questioning the sanity of the "lone gunman" story in Colorado. Is it really that funny that you would laugh about somebody thinking the same thing about this?

Frankly, I'd rather have the guy in the video as my neighbor than, say, you. Just saying.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

whats bad is that its probably true and is the reason he was shot!! just sayin

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

Ahahaha. I'm so glad I watched that video. He made my Monday morning. " what else do you want, bloody footsteps leading back to the pentagon". Lmmfao.

I cannot imagine "laughing my ass off" in any relation whatsoever to the multiple homicide of innocents.

Take it down a notch dude, he was just laughing at how outrageous the assumption taken by this guy was, and how over the top he is reacting. Someone earlier said the guy obviously needs to get out more - I agree. Don't get me wrong, I am as resentful at any government for no disclosure yet, because there is clearly something we're not being told, but this guy just needs to chill out.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Yeah, yeah, yeah..... its the "six degrees of separation" syndrome. Everyone knows everyone by no more than six degrees of separation, so coincidences like this happen all the time. I'm sure there are plenty of us here that have a second cousin or someone we went to school with that's related to blah blah, and was in some terrible incident. My parents were from NYC and maybe someone who died in the Towers was related to me some distant way. I went to Columbine High School and the teacher that was killed was my coach and business class teacher. Linking this incident and terrible tragedy to the Sirius UFO filmmaker is just another stretch that is apparently being used for media fodder and notice.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Yeah, well I for one don't find this all that implausible. Pretty genius really. At least its something to go on. Otherwise its just a totally random multiple killing for apparently no reason. Now there's plenty of reason. People have been murdered to block disclosure before. The alleged shooter had been in the military too eh? Sounds about right. s&f

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Oh geez. Greer is a known fraud, out of all the over-night conspiracies I've heard, this seems the most intruiging. Perhaps someone was pissed at him.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The thing about smart mother f***ers is that they look like crazyy mother f***ers to dumb mother f***ers!

That doesn't apply to the guy in the video though. But it reminds me of the conspiracy police on this conspiracy website who attack anybody on here who might even hint around that there might be something more to the subject being discussed. Now we all know TPTB, illuminati, whatever you call them are not good people and we do NOT know what they are totally capable of. It's not that out there for them to whack a guy's dad because he was making a revealing documentary. If the director of the movie was threatened by one of us and then his dad was gunned down, the police and government would question the person making the threats and they'd be suspect number 1.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

I cannot imagine "laughing my ass off" in any relation whatsoever to the multiple homicide of innocents. That being said, the emotional response of the person in the video reflects a common level of anger, disgust and outright distrust of our government's posture on disclosure.

The fact is that many many individuals have been victimized by a pattern of threats by representatives of the US military and their agents. It's been going on since before Roswell and has been documented over and over.

That an emotional person would make the leap to accuse the Pentagon is no more surprising than similar accusations in the assassinations of the Kennedy's and other public figures.

What I find more curious is the tactic of demonizing the accusers by name calling and portraying them as crazy. Even in the absence of proof many people are questioning the sanity of the "lone gunman" story in Colorado. Is it really that funny that you would laugh about somebody thinking the same thing about this?

Frankly, I'd rather have the guy in the video as my neighbor than, say, you. Just saying.

Deep thinking, as usual, zarp

Stars

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Oh my God! If this is true...omg!!!!

ZARP3333 your my new hero!!!!!!! Along w/ others that completely made sense concerning this story. Wtg and those that did put this guy down for being emotional...shame! I've had it up to HERE w/ the lawlessness in the WH and all thosemthatbarendying because of it!

Until it hits the back- yard of all these shallow, self- righteous, individuals .... They'll keep thinking its all fun and games.
edit on 7-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
No doubt there will be some braindead psyop idiot who will say the shooting isnt connected to film. It boggles the mind. There are millions of people in the US and this guy happens gets shot, go figure. I dont believe in coicidences anymore have seen too many false flags.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Greer is disgusting, I can't even bring myself to put 'Dr' before his name, unless he has a masters in egomania and shameless self promotion, then I suppose it fits.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Certainly not the biggest in terms of how much they raised, but Sirius' Kickstarter garnered $50,000. This isn't some Kevin Bacon game, and the connection is nothing like what the poster who attended Columbine High said. Father, Son. Son entering deep water with disclosure of what they claim is a big deal.

Completing a crowdfunded project is a very powerful method these days as people dig the novelty of it primarily because everything that comes out of studios these days is complete kaka. Being able to make a movie on crowdsourcing, especially in the next year or two will be highly novel and attractive to movie goes, so it's my opinion that this could be a highly ambitious, well-received piece of work in terms of sheer "getting people out to the movie."

I've said it before that I'm not much of a Greer fan, but this project has not only my interest, but also $10 that I donated to Kickstarter earlier in the year. Yes, I want Sirius to be made!

And YES, the story, as it relates to the WI tragedy, should be in the main stream media. What are they playing it so feeble for anyway?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by chetinglendalevillage

I totally agree. 'Six Degrees of Separation' is one thing, but this is only 1 degree of separation. And the closeness (father/son) of the relationship makes it even that much more unusual. I personally think Greer is a bit of a crackpot, but that doesn't mean he hasn't stumbled onto some real information that he's included in this movie. If there really are "TPTB" and they really are hiding some serious secrets, it's not impossible that even a crackpot discovered at least one of them while researching for a movie that he is making. And if you believe that there are "TPTB", why would it be so far fetched to think that they would kill to cover up their secret? It definitely wouldn't be the first time someone has died for this reason.

Now I'm not going to say I don't believe in coincidence, because I've seen many amazing coincidences in my lifetime, but I do take a closer look when something like this happens, because the odds of it being random are pretty slim.

Another take on this from the super-conspiracy-draw-as-many-conclusions-as-possible viewpoint could be that Amardeep himself was even the target. For whatever reason, it appears that he wasn't at the temple at the time of the shooting, but he was close enough to be on scene very quickly, so there is the possibility that he himself should have been there when the shooting took place. Maybe he lucked out by not going to temple that day...? (I'm not advacating this position, simply stating it as an interesting possibility)

As for attacking the guy in the video, what does that have to do with this thread? I personnally view those responses as off topic and unwanted distractions and I wish they would be deleted.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Does anyone else find it odd that these two 'massacres' had so much in common?

Here's my crazy theory. The PTB did NOT pull this hoax off. Let's face it. They have no sense of humor. And these witnesses are pretty funny. I don't believe ANY of this happened. It's all part of a movie designed to demonstrate, among other things, how the media asks no questions and such an idea as 'investigative journalism' does not exist.

The contradictions are SO obvious. But has anyone heard a reporter drill down and look for details? Or have the already convicted the 'alleged' shooter and are now focusing on feeding the public a diet of BS so high in empty calories they won't get up off the coach and look out the window to the real world.

Connect the dots. Look at all the strange events. A Batman Massacre and now this. The Queen being symbolically, at least, taken into custody and thrown out of an airplane. (No wonder she looked so angry!!!) The US flag falling from the No. 1 position at the Olympics. Are these isolated incidents, strange coincidences, or part of an overall plan to wrest control from the Illuminati? First to expose them - which is why the symbolism has been SOOOOO obvious - and then to humiliate them.
'

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join