It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Shootings, The Number 7, and the Olympics

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
June 2, 2012 Eaton Center Mall shooting, Toronto 1 dead, 7 injured
July 20, 2012 Aurora, Colorado Shooting 12 dead, 58 injured (58+12=70)
July 27, 2012 Opening Ceremonies of 2012 Olympics
Aug 5, 2012 Oak Creek Wisconson shooting 7 dead (including shooter)
Aug 12, 2012 Closing Ceremonies of 2012 Olympics

June 2 is exactly 7 weeks from July 20, 56 days from the opening ceremony, 65 days from the WI shooting and 72 days from the closing ceremony

Don't forget Jessica who survived in Toronto only to be killed exactly 7 weeks later.

Colorado shooting is 7 days before opening ceremony
Wisconsin shooting is 7 days before closing ceremony

Interestingly, 7 corresponds with Netzach on the Tree of Life, which means "Victory"
also with Bronze, Silver, and Gold in Alchemy

idivine.com...

The wounded in Colorado were taken to Gateway High School, whose mascot is the Olympians and logo is the Olympic Torch.

Now, skeptics and trolls I'm sure will hit this thread with all sorts of stuff about how numerology is stupid. However it doesn't matter that you believe in it, just that "they" do. With things like the Cremation of Care to Moloch, various Skull & Bones practices, the Freemasonic setup of Wash DC, etc, etc, TPTB/Illuminati/etc have proven time and time again through their rituals that they do believe in the occult and therefore would use such things to their advantage.

7 to bring them victory in their goals.

edit on 5-8-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'm not big on coincidences. I'm not sure what to think. But this caught my attention.

From Nasa's Curiosity webpage. It lands tonight by the way at 1:31am eastern.
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...
edit on 5-8-2012 by StupidShouldHurt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The numerology is interesting, and I have no doubt there are some very powerful people who live by it.

My inquiry though, is a question about your reference to Moloch, and the Bohemian Grove. If memory serves, Moloch is represented by a bull. The owl would represent Lilith primarily, though the Greeks associated the owl with Athena. So the cremation of Care would then be a sacrifice to Lilith, correct?

Historically though, children were sacrificed to Moloch by being burned, which is mentioned in the bible and other sources.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

And this post has 7 flags!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

7 minute abs !

Not 6 ..not 8... Seven !

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

My inquiry though, is a question about your reference to Moloch, and the Bohemian Grove. If memory serves, Moloch is represented by a bull. The owl would represent Lilith primarily, though the Greeks associated the owl with Athena. So the cremation of Care would then be a sacrifice to Lilith, correct?

Accurate. Misspeak on my part. Still does not negate my point that those in power are into the occult.

reply to post by QuantumDisciple

Now it has 8 flags

reply to post by LucidDreamer85

7 minute abs, 7 chakras, 7 days of the week, 7 colors of a rainbow, etc

edit on 5-8-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
It ties into the photo of the moon with the circles too. For that was an inverted pyramid or challice, the Divine Feminine, Freedom and Equality, the statue of Liberty. And then the moon was the Lord of the Rings, the very symbol of 777 or revelations 9/11, Apollyon, their lord, turning the challice into a fascist pyramid, so NWO and the anti christ.

And the rule of the iron fist, it mentions in revelations.
edit on 5-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
And, just for fun we have the July 20-27 dates highlighted:

Jul. 20 ~ GRAND CLIMAX (thru Jul. 27) ~ (date varies annually ~ 5 weeks, 1 day after Summer Solstice
(Sexual and Blood Rituals)
Abduction, ceremonial preparation & holding of sacrificial victim for Lammas Day
Oral, anal, and vaginal, and human sacrifice

libertytothecaptives.net...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I hope nothing is planned for August 12, 2012, for all those 12's are 21's and 777. And this would be a symbol for their leader/apollyon and NWO too.

They cordoned off the 307th (3 X 7, or blackjack 21 yet again, 777) block of Holmes street where the one they suspect did this, lives (though witnesses speak of 4 men in black). Holmes is a tie in to July 20, 2012. That was 7 20, 2012, and on Friday the 5th day, that was quite a few ways of making a 12 or 21. So they are linked symbolically and for their meme. And they sacrificed people to their dark master.
edit on 5-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
June 2, 2012 6+2= 8 +2+1+2 =13
July 20, 2012 7+2=9 +2+1+2 =14
July 27, 2012 7+2+7=16 1+6=7 +2+1+2= 12
Aug 5, 2012 8+5=13 1+3=4 +2+1+2= 9
Aug 12, 2012 8+1+2=11 1+1=2 +2+1+2= 7

Just figured I'd run the numerology of the dates. Looks like the closing ceremony is another 7

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
They grab numbers in unusual ways, not following rules.

07 20 2012 5 = 21 4 times if you do all the combo's of 2's with the 1, and then add 5 and 7 for another 12. But that also makes more possible combos with the others. And 21 naturally has the 9/11 associated, but it was in building 9/11, century 16.

In the Vedic on the 20th, it was the Black Snake rising or re-emerging. And on the 23, this was a celebration of the return of the Black Python their sungod Krishna defeated/killed, which is Satan.

It was a very coded day.

thenumber777.tribe.net...

www.digital-brilliance.com...

www.scoreboard-canada.com...

adventofdeception.com...

Seven is God's Number

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
www.scoreboard-canada.com...

A major system of black magick is the so-called Enochian Tablets based on what is alleged to be "the language of the angels". This system is comprised of Seven Tablets each with characters based on 7 horizontal and 7 vertical rows. Sorcerers "Dee and Kelly were presented with seven 7-by-7 tables. Each square of each table contained a letter and a number from 1 to 49." (or 7 x 7) more . 7 tables of 7 x 7 clearly implies the triple number 777. The Enochian tablets were a dangerous and advanced magic system which Aleister Crowley discussed in among other books his Liber 777.....

4. A major center to further the agenda of The One World Religion of the antichrist , as many believe is the United Nations. In fact, the United Nations Church Center is located at a 777 address in the UN Plaza in New York City...

13. Admiral Richard Byrd, the great antarctic explorer established Masonic Lodge 777 in Antarctica. more . scroll down to "Adventurers".. Admiral Byrd believed he had discovered Inner Earth or a land or world INSIDE the Earth. more also more . Why would he pick number 777 for his lodge?

Just to pick a few out of many. I'm pdf'ing this one. Its worth saving.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

That's interesting. I just watched a video not too long ago connecting John Dee with the Colorado shootings (Century 16: Dee lived in the 16th century amongst other connections.) Interesting tie-in with the 7's.

edit on 6-8-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDisciple

And this post has 7 flags!

I flagged this post just to throw your tally off.

BWA-HA-HA!

Why should some shootings in the US have anything to do with the Olympics? I don't see the connection. There are shootings in the USA every single day, not just the headline-grabbing ones you see on CNN or Fox.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Why should some shootings in the US have anything to do with the Olympics? I don't see the connection. There are shootings in the USA every single day, not just the headline-grabbing ones you see on CNN or Fox.

First of all-The US AND Canada (Toronto is in Canada).
Second, of course there are shootings everyday, but not all of them are rituals, these are.
Third, since the purpose of such rituals is energy manipulation, they would not be magickally effective if they weren't headline-grabbing, pulling a lot of people's attention and emotional energy.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I know we're focused on the number 7, but the triple 7 and the fact the number 37 shows up in this recent shooting makes me think that the number 37 has significants.
If you take any triple digest number like 777 and divide it by 37 you will get its multiple by 3. So 777/37 =21 3x7 = 21.

It's easier if you look at it by multiplying.
Multiply 37 by any number divisible by 3 and get a triple digit or a mirror number in the case of 33. 
37x3 = 111
37x6 = 222
37x9 = 333 
37x12 = 444
37x15 = 555
37x18 = 666
37x21 = 777
37x24 = 888
37x27 = 999
37x30 = 1110
37x33 = 1221

There is an interesting pattern beyond 33, but I don't want to bore you. You could check it out yourself.

I have been syncing with the number 37 for a long time, so I'm a bit obsessed so if this is not helpful, sorry. 

Here are some links on 37 if your interested.
37 spiritual
37 Sync.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Credit to cranspace for the above thread, give him a flag when you visit.

He presented the following Daily Mail story: LINK

Archeologists who discovered thousands of skeletons in a mass London grave believe they were the victims of a 13th Century volcanic eruption which took place thousands of miles away.
The remains were found at Spitalfields Market, in east London, during the early 1990s and experts assumed they had died during the Black Death or the Great Famine.

PUBLISHED: 13:30 GMT, 5 August 2012 | UPDATED: 14:32 GMT, 5 August 2012

This site is 1.87km due north of the Olympic stadium.

An excavation, which took place between 1991 and 2007, discovered 10,500 medieval skeletons at Spitalfields market.
The site suggests there could have been as many as 18,000 bodies.
Don Walker, from Museum of London Archeology, is expected to reveal his findings in a report which will be published tomorrow.

Why on earth would they release this story during the Olympics?
Why would they blame a volcano?
In the background of the picture you can see the 02 dome.

With regards shootings, by my count on 1 olympic poster we have batman shooter and a sikh. Now it's just gone wierd.
edit on 6-8-2012 by harryhaller because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2012 by harryhaller because: url malformed

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This is a decent thread with the right intentions, but there are some glaring errors that I wish to correct for the record.

First off June 20 has nothing to do with the code and while you may find something that compels you to think that, I would tell you that you would be wrong.

The 7 code began on Friday July 13th.

7 days later brought us to July 20th and the Cinema 16 shooting spree.
7 days later brings us to July 27, the opening ceremony to the Olympics. Then with exactly 7 days left before the closing ceremony to the Olympics in August 12, we have the Wisconsin shooting spree that is 7 days from the closing ceremony in London.

7 is indeed important for it is in the locations, deaths and the numbers associated with these incidents.

For example, the Cinema 16 adds to 7 and if you reverse 16 you get 61 which also adds to 7.

Now that the code has been worked, it should be noted that it is exactly 61 days from May 20 to July 20 and the reason this is key, is because the date of ritual start was on May 20, the day when we had that solar eclipse that just so happened to max eclipse over GCN11133 in the Pacific, that's the Big RED X and this is also the day that the snake moves on the pyramid in Mexico that also just so happened to align with the Pleiades constellation.

One other area where you went astray is the manner of addition of the dead killed, that also happens to add to 7, but to see it you must add differently.

Now since I can prove my work and my findings based on the code and the ritual that it supports, so anyone thinking I am trying to steal someones thunder would be completely wrong.

I would prefer the code to be used and or viewed as it should be, for if you do, then it will become clear that the code they use is in their works and no matter what they claim is responsible, the code shows they lie and that Cinema 16 had 12 deaths and 58 injured. 12+58 is not as you have added it. Instead the math which is simple binary addition should look as follows.1+2=3, then 3+5=8, then 8=8=16 which of course adds to 7.

This is how I know the code, because I discovered it and while you may have the right idea, you have the wrong results.

Since this is also a ritual code, you cannot separate the code without considering the ritual itself for the ritual dictates how the code is read.

On August 12th at 8:35PM London time, the mega ritual from 13 to 7 will occur at exactly 7 minutes after sunset on this date. This is date I suspect as the big ritual day and as a reminder to those who don't know, 7 stands for the Queen's Royal cabal that does her bidding. 14 is the Queens's code, 13 is the USA cabal and 11 is to denote the Bush Sr. cabal.

As we move forward to London, these current incidents are but just a warm up and also serve to advance the anti-gun talk while distracting us from what we were just beginning to discuss about the many glaring lies contained in the Aurora, CO shooting spree and the lone gunman theory.

The fact that the shooter in Wisconsin lived on Holmes Ave. is not a coincidence.

We will see more code as we move ahead, but it has to be seen properly to be better understood.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Heres another 7 for your thread, mass shooting in detroit last night..."7" people shot in one incident
wxyz.m0bl.net...

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

7 minute abs !

Not 6 ..not 8... Seven !

I see what you did there!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join