It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Shooting at Oak Creek, WI

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

Many more yes. Many people speculating. Speculate all you want. Doesn't make it factual.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

I'm sorry, but that picture he posted and your reply to it made me laugh.

I don't understand the purpose of it either...but gosh, it made my night!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
What a terrible tragedy.
And the "Holmes" thing is such a twisted, sick coincidence.

The Americans are doing so well at the Olympics this year, and instead of being happy for that, now they have to worry about all these shootings going on there this summer.
They say all bad things come in threes, I really hope not.
My prayers go out to all the victim's families.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I *think* the guest speaker was an Amardeep Kaleka, who was working on a documentary. I'm scouring the net to find out just who was who at the Gurdwara.

Someone please pick this up as I don't have time to research, but I noticed a comment that someone had made over on huff po that they believed his family was the target.

Comment on an article from Huffpo

www.huffingtonpost.com...

5 hours ago (10:26 PM)
My friend - please, this is urgent - I don't believe this was a random act of violence, Amardeep Kaleka's family goes to this temple, and they were deliberately targeted because of the documentary he's working on right now - please look into this, exposure is the only thing that will make these people back down. Please! www.kickstarter.com...

Checked youtube, and there are some videos there linked to Amardeep Kaleka

Update: apparently Amardeep is the son of the president of the Gurdwara.
edit on 6-8-2012 by Thunder heart woman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
Wow didn't realize that stating something about g** control (see how i have to blur it out) would result in a posting ban....hmmm I wonder where that is in the T&C. More power corruption how I see it.
That's not in the T&C, it's on the first page of this thread. There are other threads discussing gun control.

This one is for the shooting incident in Oak Creek.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL

Let's not wander too far from the topic.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
An interesting tweet I came across when the situation was still going on

He says the shooters went into the kitchen and were ‘releasing gas’… #templeshooting about 1 minute ago · reply · retweet · favorite

www.stuffistumbledupon.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Sorry for the victims but I have to ask if this is motivated by religion or perhaps another stage to justify the lobby for gun control?

Or is it just a copycat?

Unfortunately, we have to ask these questions these days because nothing seems to be what it looks like anymore.

Peace

edit on 5-8-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

White, bald male...

Has white supremacist written all over it..

Or possibly what somebody would like people to believe.

Srooy to stereotype, but this is a trademark look for surpremicist groups when they're not wearing their moms good white linen and pillow cases...

edit on 8/6/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

No, that's not the guest speaker from India.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Only thing I could find was this San Jose CA. article.

Wisconsin Sikh massacre also hits Bay Area hard

The three other priests are named:

Updates trickled in throughout the day. Friends at the Wisconsin temple told him that three other priests, who are from the same Indian village as Charnjit, were dead and at least one other was wounded. Charnjit said he considers them relatives because they are from the same village. At 4:15 p.m. he got a call confirming his cousin's death. Charnjit appeared shocked and said little. He identified his cousin as Parkash Singh, a husband and father. The other three men he identified as Ranjit Singh, Punjab Singh and Jorawar Singh.

does not say anything about guest speaker or if one of those priests may have been speaker.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by murch

The continuous mass killings of that sort sure makes the whole picture mighty suspicious.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by murch

Very sad situation. Thoughts and condolences to those involved.

Why would anyone target the Sikh community? Thy generally integrate very very well in whatever country they choose to live in.

Just very sad.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

This is from the sikhisiyasat.net

The following people passed away in the tragic incident today:

Bhai Seeta Singh (Granthi)
Bhai Parkash Singh (Granthi)
Bhai Ranjit Singh (Raagee)
Satwant Singh Kaleka – President of the Gurdwara
Subegh Singh – Sangat member
Parmjit Kaur Toor – Sangat member

The following people are critically injured. Please pray for their recovery:

Bhai Punjab Singh – exteremly critical
Santokh Singh – He is in serious condition too.

From www.sikhiwiki.org...
The granthi is the principal religious official of Sikhism, who should not be thought of as a "priest" or preacher in the usual sense.
The word Sangat is the Punjabi form of the Sanskrit term "sangti", which means company, fellowship or association.

from en.wikipedia.org...
A ragi ( I don't know if it is same as Raagee)is a person at a Sikh gurudwara who can chant hymn shabads in different ragas as prescribed as in Sri Guru Granth Sahib.

Also if he is the same person who was killed
Khalistan

Allies of Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal continued their assault on the institution of the Akal Takht at a meeting yesterday. The Akal Takht is the center and seat of the Sikh
religion...........These actions took place at a meeting of 11 pro-Badal members of the
Executive Committee of the Shiromani Gurdwara Prabandhak Committee
(SGPC).............Bhai Ranjit Singh refused to recognize his suspension, saying
that he is the Jathedar of the whole Sikh Nation and the rump group of 11 had no authority to suspend him. The attendees appointed Giani Mohan Singh, head Granthi of the Golden Temple, as Acting Jathedar, but he refused the post, saying, “My Jathedar is Bhai Ranjit Singh.”

So, was he the guest speaker ?

My condolences to the families of the deceased and prayers for the recovery of the injured people.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Don't know if this is relevant or not, but this attack happened the same week that India had two major, unexplained power outages. And then there was the woman in red at the Olympics...

Also, to all you folks who keep tossing words like " redneck, racist, bigot, skinhead " around, I wonder if you have ever actually been around a real redneck, racist, bigot? I have. I grew up around them in an area that was home to the second incarnation of the KKK. They aren't lone wolf types that carry out frontal assaults. They are the type that talk crap with their buddies, harrass people they already know, and end up burning down empty churches, or beating single individuals as a group. Not to mention that a so called " military vet " should damn well know the difference between an Indian and an Arab after spending the last decade fighting and living amongst the latter. The whole thing reeks of fail.

That said, NOTHING here is confirmed so why all the stereotyping and projection? Divide and conquer at work. There's something off about the narrative and more than a little something weird about the targetting of priests/ Indian nationals. Taking the media narrative at face value is lazy and not what we're supposed to be about here. Let's focus on that instead of being giddy at the thought these people died as martyrs to your worldview.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
So this guy Amardeep Kaleka is a filmmaker working with Steven Greer on a film called Sirius which happens to deal with alien disclosure and secret advanced technology being suppressed by the world elite. And the leader of this temple was his father who was targeted and killed? Is this correct? I am very interested in this film now.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Another terrible tragedy. Prayers for the families of the victims.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Hmmmm.............. Tragic Indeed.
My condolences to the affected people.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Press conference at 10am central time, 11am eastern, with official statements about the progress of the investigation and details of the incident.

It is safe to say that all the information given will be byproduct of the FBI's investigation, who now have jurisdiction over the case.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
If you watch the video in this article:

www.jsonline.com...

The old live feed shows them not to be at the first house on the southeast corner of Holmes and Kirkwood as the anchor states (doh)...not the two-story white house with the red shutters, but the FOURTH house down on the south. It's a one-story brick house that appears to be set up as a duplex that you enter from two points on the east side of the house.

img.abovetopsecret.com...

If you watch the previously recorded live feed you see an FBI dude (or some type of law enforcement) come from the east side of the house and walk back out to the street where the others are standing around flapping their lips. The guy walking back out has some type of dog with him. Most likely explosives/bomb-sniffing dog.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join