It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Shooting at Oak Creek, WI

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

Why are you pushing so hard for it to be a "racist redneck" committing a hatecrime? Maybe you don't know many real "rednecks"? While a whole lot of "rednecks" out there hold some racial prejudices, if it was such a huge problem, the rural areas would be a warzone. Most violent crime happens in cities.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Blah, doublepost
edit on Mon, 06 Aug 2012 01:20:07 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
i read earlier .. that

some of the witnesses from the temple itself said.. there were 4 men in black gear..

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Why are you pushing so hard for it to be a "racist redneck" committing a hatecrime?

Because it is a hate crime !!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation

Originally posted by JBA2848
Better picture of the guys truck. And I noticed the skull on the hitch ball.

Like this one.

edit on 6-8-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

REALLY DUDE??????????

Out of everything that's happened your digging for some fictitous fantasy of a skull hitch? What does a "Skull Hitch" symbalize anyway??

I'm so tired of the idiocy!!!!! Besides the fact that one's a ball hitch and you throw in a skull wich is you're own neive perception of a reality which doesn't even exist.
edit on 6/8/2012 by Revealation because: (no reason given)

I know right.

I had skulls plastered on my car from autozone

It's decoration, means nothing.

ROFL...

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
A poster on another forum has some interesting information, again pointing to more people involved:

www.infowars.com...
poster SeisnerS
--I live here and just so everyone that doesn’t live in the area knows, the police and, subsequently, FBI has detained the people inside the temple all day. ....
--A member of the temple council told local news that over the weekend a few men were walking around outside the temple “casing” it . He said those same men were back early this morning walking around, then a few hours later the shooting happened. Yesterday, the other Sikh temple in the Milwaukee area received a phone call from someone asking when the busiest time for the temple was. That definitely sounds like more than one person to many people in Milwaukee.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
For the people saying this shooter thought he was shooting at muslims...

If he does, in fact, live in that house they showed on the news he lives within walking distance of a large mosque. Even though the neighbors said he was new, he was only new to that particular house. Supposedly, he moved from a house down the street into his current house, which is also walking distance.

He would have driven past that mosque, daily. Especially for the months the freeway entrance ramp was closed.

He knew this temple was not a mosque.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

know right. I had skulls plastered on my car from autozone It's decoration, means nothing. ROFL...

Really means nothing. Zoom into the hitch of the car-it is very definitely a ball hitch, not a skull.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

Thanks for pointing that out. Relevant information.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Anyways, you people keep asking the wrong questions.
There are bright people on ATS, and I'm actually surprised that not one of you have been able to find out the name of the Guest Speaker from India. That guy was a Top leader to get the Embassy involved and all the news media and most of foreign national governments involved, that this guy has seemed to slip past everyone.

This was not no hate crime.

This was a pure hit.

Why this day in particular, and why that place in particular? The same day this Foreign national just happens to stroll into town to guest speak? And why is everyone so hush hush, about his name, and not his presence?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9
reply to post by TKDRL

Why are you pushing so hard for it to be a "racist redneck" committing a hatecrime?

Because it is a hate crime !!

Because you want a crackdown on people who don't agree with your fascist and racist ideals
edit on 6-8-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Got to agree. I airbrushed flaming slulls on my mustang. I didn't go killing people for no reason. It was just cool looking. And I was a fan of the comic.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Prove it. Oh, that's right, you can't.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

A skull, is a skull.

Period.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I guess I am a hater, my flaming skull with the third eye ignited avatar proves I am a racist or some nonesense.....

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Anyways, you people keep asking the wrong questions.
There are bright people on ATS, and I'm actually surprised that not one of you have been able to find out the name of the Guest Speaker from India. That guy was a Top leader to get the Embassy involved and all the news media and most of foreign national governments involved, that this guy has seemed to slip past everyone.

This was not no hate crime.

This was a pure hit.

Why this day in particular, and why that place in particular? The same day this Foreign national just happens to stroll into town to guest speak? And why is everyone so hush hush, about his name, and not his presence?

If thats true, then just watch how many IDIOTS try to pin this on their political rivals. It's truly getting out of hand!
Let the racists expose themselves to the world. The truth will always prevail and I have faith in it 100%

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Folsom Prison Blues:

www.icompositions.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I think they are letting you slide because you got cute little Gizmo from gremlins on there.
"Bright light" "Bright light"

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

And the UK and Japan both have universal healthcare. Imagine that.

www.law.harvard.edu...

Lawful gun owners use their second amendment rights to stop crimes between 1.5 and 2.5 million times per year. You're more likely to die in a car accident than you are to gun violence and the 12k deaths per year to "gun violence" include suicides.
edit on 6-8-2012 by zackforester because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join