It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Shooting at Oak Creek, WI

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

For those that would have a problem if the source was GLP, Project Avalon, or other "conspiracy" sources here's confirmation from ABC

The president of the temple, Satwant Singh Kaleka, was preparing to deliver remarks when he became one of the shooting victims. His son, Amardeep Kaleka, spoke by phone with ABC News' David Muir

abcnews.go.com...

Dr. Steven Greer has teamed up with Emmy Award winning filmmaker Amardeep Kaleka (www.neverendinglight.com). Together, they will produce the Disclosure documentary that will connect the dots and rock the world.

disclosureproject.org...

edit on 5-8-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
www.latimes.com...

Story says the shooter has some tatoos and biological details that made them label it a domestic terrorist act.

Wonder if the tattoo said - what was it? Malachi -I forget, something that started with an M - two shooters had that, one was the Virginia tech shooter.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

I think China or Russia may have that title now.....

You don't read much world politics do you....

Des

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

It was a 9/11 tattoo...has been reported many times in this thread alone...

Des

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

That's a vague and odd description for a tattoo. It could be anything from just a tattoo that says 911, to a picture of the burning towers.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Actually, it is about all I do. I don't know how you gather so much information from someone over the internet, but you are good.

I still disagree with you. And I would probably say India before Russia, at least. US, India, China, then Russia. Yeah.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

That's a vague and odd description for a tattoo. It could be anything from just a tattoo that says 911, to a picture of the burning towers.

Since that's all that has been reported, so far. I'll just wait for you to clarify it for us...

Des

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des

Yeah, Des, just heard on FOX6 Milwaukee, the reporters are saying that sources say the shooter was a veteran. And that this was "in fact" an act of domestic terrorism.

Oh, the rhetoric!

link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2

Actually, it is about all I do. I don't know how you gather so much information from someone over the internet, but you are good.

I still disagree with you. And I would probably say India before Russia, at least. US, India, China, then Russia. Yeah.

I know you aren't currently speaking to me, but I wasn't trying to dig you. I think there is a big difference between how we want to be, how we wish we still were and what we have been reduced to.

I was referring to the latter. No offense...that we once were doesn't mean we still are, and we're not. But then we're way off-topic now as well.

link   

link   

Originally posted by yahtzeestone

Des

Yeah, Des, just heard on FOX6 Milwaukee, the reporters are saying that sources say the shooter was a veteran. And that this was "in fact" an act of domestic terrorism.

Oh, the rhetoric!

No name yet?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Originally posted by yahtzeestone

Des

Oh, the rhetoric!

No name yet?

Nope.

But, again and again, it's being treated as a domestic terrorist incident.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Yeah I apologize for being off topic. I understand the difference in people's opinions and why they are so different, for the reasons you mentioned.

On topic, I wonder if the media will continue with the story that it is just one shooter. I still keep hearing them reiterate this point directly contradicting most of the eyewitnesses who have spoken to the media.

At this point I would think it would be to keep people from not freaking out. There may be more people at large, especially if this guy really was part of a group or militia.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
"There are weapons on scene".. will be forensic analysed.

Shooters family members still need to be notified, until they release his details.

--Fox 6 Milwaukee live stream. fox6now.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
thelift.tv...

Here is a profile on Amardeep Saleka ,who's father was a victim.

To date, he has authored content for the likes of Mcdonald’s, TAG body spray, AT&T, Capital One, UGG shoes, Levis, Toyota Prius, Incredible India, and the ’08 Obama Presidential Campaign. He works as a director/cinematographer out of Los Angeles.

Interesting profile and a humanitarian. I believe there is a strong NWO agenda behind these killings, and why his father? To stop dissent amongst those who can disclose truth or create insight for people?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Is a bomb better than a gun? How about a knife? They all kill people mate.

Your right, but weapons do not kill people...they just exist. The person kills people. Just like if I got hit by a car, I wouldn't be mad at the car for hitting me I would be mad at the person.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
WISN was just now reiterating that family members of those involved and other witnesses did report seeing that they saw multiple people being dropped off at the Temple, not just one gunman, even though law enforcement says otherwise for now.

We won't know more details officially until 10 am tomorrow - WISN has been reporting from Cudahy in the meantime.

The Holmes ave in Cudahy bit is quite the coincidence, the numerology aspect I won't even touch, though.

Anything can be linked to anything with numbers.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
reply to post by Valhall

Yeah I apologize for being off topic. I understand the difference in people's opinions and why they are so different, for the reasons you mentioned.

On topic, I wonder if the media will continue with the story that it is just one shooter. I still keep hearing them reiterate this point directly contradicting most of the eyewitnesses who have spoken to the media.

At this point I would think it would be to keep people from not freaking out. There may be more people at large, especially if this guy really was part of a group or militia.

This is something we agree on. Listening to the live radio police scanner/link earlier. It was obvious they were looking for other individuals in the area. Though it seems nothing else is being reported in MSM about any other shooters, their actions speak otherwise. We'll see what pans out. Already there is mass confusion, even on the MSM about conflicting reports.

Des

edit on 5-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I just watched a you tube clip, witness states " four white males dressed in black, 10:00 10:34 as shooters"

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join