It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Shooting at Oak Creek, WI

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novaroc
MSN Breaking news section just posted this tweet from @NBCNews:

Report: Shooting suspect served in the US Army, had many tattoos; suspect had some kind of radical or white supremacist views - @NBCNews
www.breakingnews.com...

Where did they get this info(dis-info)? It is not on their official tweet page though????? twitter.com...

Found the source for these claims. And once again these unknown 'officials' are making statements.

Officials told NBC News the suspect, who served in the U.S. Army, had many tattoos. The suspect had some kind of radical or white supremacist views but, as far as officials said they had heard, he was not in any kind of radical organization. His previous run-ins with law enforcement involved in traffic offenses, they said. Source

I don't trust anything these 'officials' say. I consider them to be trolls for all intents and purposes.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with Sikhs, Muslims or anyone else. This has to do with disarming America because those in power are scared to death. They will keep this up until they have our guns.

FALSE FLAG

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Start connecting the malignant dots, people!

There's an Illuminati NWO cancer spreading in this world, and it's going to be very difficult to eradicate. An invasive surgical procedure is going to be necessary, in order to remove the cancerous Illuminati cells.

"Sirius Film-maker's Father SHOT in PROFESSIONAL WISCONSIN HIT!"

edit on 5-8-2012 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

Originally posted by JBA2848
www.todaystmj4.com...

TODAY'S TMJ4 arrived on scene before 4 p.m., after police had sectioned off the 3700 block of E. Holmes Ave. Neighbors and residents are being told to stay away from law enforcement.

TODAY'S TMJ4 reports that the FBI, SWAT teams, evidence collections units, Milwaukee Police Department's Hazardous Collections Unit, fire trucks, ambulances and We Energies are on the scene.

FBI agents were on the scene with an armored truck, a trailer and other vehicles. Milwaukee County sheriff's spokeswoman Fran McLaughlin says the department's bomb squad is also on the scene, but she has no details on why the unit was called.

Are they still at this house?

So if this guys house turns up to be wired for explosives on Holmes Ave...nah, just coincidence.

just had a thought, well actually 2
1-guy recently moved, perhaps intentionally?
perhaps someone is leaving clues, just like the joker would?
perhaps holmes [amneseia is self induced and temporary],or whoever left him as a fall guy
[maybe even using holmes own discoveries]
is a supervillian

2- FBI has a loooooooooooong history of setting stuff like this up
for purposes of entrapment, and big time publicity of how they saved the day.
perhaps this is a case of the sucker playing the FBI

who's in charge of the investigation now?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex

Originally posted by Starchildren
I am getting scared. This is going to lead to something more horrible. I believe this is another false flag, but I also believe this was done on purpose to stir up more trouble. God help us now.

Sorry but I believe you are greatly mistaken.

What were going to be attacked by the Sikh's, get a grip man, these are Sikh's.

If they were coming after you though, I would be scared, The Lion Heart.

I never said Sikh's were going to come after anyone. I'm afraid of what I am seeing, the increased violence this year. Who knows what is going to happen next. Who else is on the kill list.

link   

link   

Random sikh in Batman Begins

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'm a new member but a long time browser, and a resident of Milwaukee County. I've been following this story since it broke...I saw the first report as I waited in an Urgent Care this morning and continued following from home.

Anyways, I'm not much for the more arcane/esoteric/insane theories...lizard people displacing authority figures, Hollow Earth theory, etc...but False Flag Ops and the like? Too logical to be theoretical. And thus this post...please bear with my rambling.

So a gentleman entered a theater about a month ago, with intent to commit murders most vile. He paid for his ticket, entered the theater, exited a back door (which in my experience is normally an alarmed fire escape), suited up at his vehicle in tactical gear and weaponry, re-entered the premises and shot up the audience. He was captured without offering resistance and warned police that his apartment was booby-trapped with explosives. FBI was on the scene as quickly as local police.

Fast forward to this morning. A supposedly lone gunman enters the Sikh temple, guns down 2 gentleman, ona t a vehicle in the parking lot and one closer to the entryway, enters the temple and guns down 4 more gentleman and priests. Initially reported, one police officer arrives on the scene, the suspect riddles him with gunfire, he fires back and mortally wounds the suspect, and eventually 3 different police departments arrive with backup, clearing the scene, etc. Later, a report states that 2 officers arrived on the scene, one is shot and the second fatally shoots the suspect. Even later still, the police state that it was indeed one officer...then 2 officers...then confirmed as 2 officers and 1 suspect.

Next and most recently, police, FBI, Hazardous Materials, etc arrive at a local Cudahy duplex and begin loitering outside, barring entry and planning to enter. And that's where we sit.

I see some issues with all of this, some parallels and some odd occurrences.

First of all, the media loves a bloodbath. Remember the focal video of bodies falling from the Twin Towers on 9/11? The bloodstained concrete pillars and bodies amidst the rubble? How have all the local news stations managed to film aerial shots but nothing is ever seen nor mentioned of the bodies or bloodstains of either the gunman or the two victims?

Second...the Colorado shooters last name was Holmes. The Oak Creek shooter lives on Holmes Av. Yes, this is tongue in cheek...but an odd coincidence nonetheless.

Third...why is the FBI still collecting evidence 8 hours after securing the temple scene? A lone gunman enters, fires upon 7 and kills 6, then is killed himself. What evidence requires 8 hours to collect? The gunman is dead, which means no trial. The gunman never held hostages, ranted about a political or ideological agenda, had no known accomplices in his presence, etc. Kind of a long and unnecessary evidence collection.

Fourth...why has no information been released on the victims or gunman? 8 hours later and all we know is that more info will be released at 10am Monday morning. How odd is that? I recall 11pm press conferences from police chiefs after tragedies such as this...why slack on releasing info for speculation?

Again, as I mentioned above, forgive my rambling, and I don't mean to add idiotic ideas to this discussion...I am merely concerned about oddities and inconsistencies and how much they point towards a False Flag Operation.

Oh, and the goal of such an operation? Disarmament of the U.S. population. If the public dislikes legislation, then get the public on your side. How? Cleverly perpetrated crimes to support one's position.

It's happened before or at least been theorized...see FOIA released documents on Kennedy's reign as Prez...military advisers considered dressing Special Ops as Cuban military...the plan being entering Miami via boat, firing upon citizens in a mall, and then leaving. Population would be outraged and allow an invasion of Cuba, Cuban missile crisis averted and a fresh slew of natural resources at our disposal.

Anyhow, thanks for reading and I look forward to being a contributing member of you fine people.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

the bar descends bro for August 5th, how is that a spike increase? I'm not going in circles with you. A sharp decrease of novelty is what is happening between August 5th and 6th

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Some interesting comments on the CNN website.

"It seems like this person has this 9/11 tattoo, obviously has some animosity about those incidents, and ignorantly takes it out on a community that he thinks are responsible -- which is ludicrous in every way. Not only are we Sikh, we're not Muslim. But Muslims themselves are not responsible as a group for that," said Kaleka.

The committee urged members of the Arab, Muslim and South Asian-American communities to exercise "extreme" caution at places of worship in the wake of the Wisconsin attack.

"The increase of anti-Muslim rhetoric by certain media personalities, elected officials, and political hopefuls is detrimental to our Country; and, as already experienced, leads to an increase in hate crimes against Arab, Muslim, and South Asian-Americans, as well as those perceived to be Arab or Muslim," the committee said in a statement.

Singh echoed the idea that Sikhs can be confused for Muslims and Hindus and have been targeted because of that potential.

The entire Sikh community "will be kind of scared" following Sunday's killings, Singh said.

Sikhs react to the Wisconsin temple shooting

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox666

Random sikh in Batman Begins

And that is Katie HOLMES.

lol

How far do we want to search for random Sikhs. I'm sure we can find one in several movies. We can also find Batman in several movies, and Katie Holmes in several movies. There's always some synchronicity. It's what makes things odd.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by seasoul

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Start connecting the dots indeed!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

You ever come into a room when everyone else is laughing?
You don't know why, but you laugh as well.

Seek well grasshopper.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DocBenway

Amazing first post, welcome to ATS!
Hope to see more of your observations in the future, you obviously pay attention.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DocBenway

Great post DocBenway. The matter in which the residents were told to leave their residences was quite odd. Typically, isn't some kind of information shared in these situations?

By the way, welcome to ATS from another Milwaukee native.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
www.jsonline.com...

Has anyone posted on this being the 3700 block of Holmes Street, that the police have cordoned off.

Holmes, Aurora shooting so a link to the 7 days before the ceremony opening to this , 7 days before the closing. The dates for first and for the closing date are all 777's, basically 12's, so 21's. And, the street is 3 7's.

Their suspect was probably a new tenant and that was chosen on purpose.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Originally posted by Luckystars2012
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

the clues are for us. Cass Sunstein one of Obamas Czars said we need to infiltrate and attack conspiracy sites.
They need three things, remove freedom of speech, collect guns and close the internet.

thats what this is about.
yes this is possible,.
however be careful what you say,. Obama pays for advertisement on this site,.
hopefully this shooting thing stops..
I know this area,.
as I grew up not far from there
funny how things change over the years
I even knew many of the law enforcement well.. I feel for the family of the officer in the hospital

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sgspecial19

Yeah, an increase in the month of July 1-24, 2012...What mind altering substance are you on? It's the month of August

So you agree now that the graph I mentioned is August? I don't want to go round in circles either but the graph I referred to and linked clearly shows a spike on the 5th and decreases suddenly on the 6th.

No disrespect dude but it seems clear to me.

www.fractal-timewave.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I would personally thank the two gents welcoming me and liking my post...but I don't know how to respond to 2 individuals so this will have to suffice, haha. And yes, I like to try and pay attention...it seems like it's the only thing I can afford to pay sometimes.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join