It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Vermont man crushed cop cars with tractor

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Im sorry.dbl post.
edit on 3-8-2012 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

What was the Boston Tea Party? How was America formed? The English was our masters and to whom we paid taxes to! Guess if you were around at that time you would have turned in our founding fathers for being law breakers! I would in fact bet on that!

Taxes? So how do you feel that YOU are paying for those "Extra" American Soldiers (who would not need to be deployed) guarding poppy fields in Afghanistan? Don't you get it? Your taxes are being wasted there! Worse those taxes you are paying has to go up as those poppy's will be heroin and on US streets sooner than those cops will have replacement cars and thus because of the glut of heroin your taxes will rise again...... hmmm double taxation seems like there was a war once about that little problem. American taxes are out of control! Our future grandchildren are not going to be happy taking on the national deficit.

Again calls would have continued to be made because this "hero" did not damage the personal cars. I said that before........ there is no need to keep repeating that police calls would not be made as that is just misinformation! Cops use their cars and are paid for their mileage! So please stop saying that as it’s not true! Heck in the Army my last 6 months I was a documents courier to which I went to 8 locations on local base then cross the bay to another base twice a day. More than once my military vehicle was in for maintenance with no replacement which meant I got to drive my sports car at taxpayers’ expense and I received in 1976 the sum of $.028 per mile and loved it.

Come on America wake up the police is just "The Rich Man’s ARMY!" This was the chant “The Viet Nam Vets Against the War” chanted as we were always surrounded by them as the city would not grant the only Vets to march on those Veteran Day Parades the legal permit to do so. This may have changed now as National Guard and Reservist are now sent to more rich man’s illegal wars but in 1977 to 1983 they were not and thus were not Veteran’s units! It’s sad when hero's need to break the law to march in their parade!!! TPTB refused the permits the Rich Man’s Army tried to deny our rights as the only Veterans to march in our parade! Oh what were we protesting? The rich stopped funding VA hospitals and other promised before enlistment benefits which was owed to the American Vet for services rendered! Besides the VA Hospital lack of funding that almost cost me my left foot and left me in a VA Hospital 59 days for a simple broken leg other benefits such as GI Bill to go to Uni. were hit! They changed the rules on payments after the war was over and after we did what we were ordered to do. This GI Bill payments that were delayed was blamed on computers but really was designed to have poor vets to drop out of Uni as they cannot pay their bills. In those days it took 4 months from first day in class to receive the first cheque! I know as I had to drop out a few times to go to work earn some money and then go back to school and those 4 months started again! I had to have earned enough to cover the government lack of payment but that cheque in 4 months does not cover interest charges on money borrowed to cover Uncle Sams responsibilities’ as contractual obligations. My point here is that TPTB forced people like me to protest then sent their Rich Man’s Army to harass us in performance of that protest. But as a tax payer you must have backed this! I say that as we were the only ones arguing over these issues whilst the public turned their backs. When these wars are over they will return the soldiers stateside and there will be a mass cull of soldiers and since there is no jobs these veterans will learn what I did in a peace time they will want to go to school to better their chances and since they don't have job will rely on the Veterans Hospitals and history will repeat itself. In the mean time I support those willing to stand up against the war machine YOUR tax money is funding and is out of control!

Edited to add this That joint or plant the farmer was arrested for would have been legal in Co. Ca. n Wa (maybe other states as well) as a farmer would have the aches and pains to qualify for legal medical MJ! How's that right?!?

Have a read here what I was taught in High School before the Army! Henry David Thoreau civil disobedence is every citizens responsibility

edit on 8/4/2012 by IceHappy because: Edited to add last para

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure there will be a lot more people in the near future that will be pissed off and commit these crimes but MSM will do what they can for crowd control.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Okay, so i live in vermont and most people around the area are celebrating in this event. Not only did he get persecuted for POT which, dont even get me started, should not be illegal... but he also stood up for himself, PEOPLE SHOULD BE FOLLOWING IN HIS FOOTSTEPS, we are all tools of the trade till you open your eyes.. ever since the NDAA was enacted, i have had less trust in the police that i did when that was brough upon us, with the whole military state bill in effect which gives officers rights they should not have, ON TOP OF this new law that states we cannot demonstrate near the secret service, WHAT RIGHT DO THEY HAVE.... if you are a true american, you will like this facebook page!!!! www.facebook.com... ....my friends are actually trying to come up with money to build a memorial for the man because of his corageousness, and if anybody is ignorant to the goodness of what he did, you really need to sit back and think about all the # that our country has dealt with since before we were all born and focus on our rights and what really belongs to us, we do NOT belong to them, REMEMBER THAT!!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity...

Who gets to help pay for the replacement cars? Yeah, this guy's soooo very clever, and quite the hero.

How much higher will property taxes be in this county? Or, heaven forbid, the next time someone gets it into their head to do something this stupid, someone gets killed? Will that person be a hero, too?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
If I was a mother who's child was being abducted (or some other horrific happening) and I called 911 with LEO unable to respond because their cruisers were trashed?

Oh please tell me you are not that nieve.
Police do NOTHING to prevent crime and in their hamstringing of the populace by their terrorist tactics they actually encourage it.

Only 70% of murders are actually solved.

Property crimes being solved... good luck with that.

Police are lazy entitled jerks who look down at the people who are forced to support them as though they were nothing.

More people should stand up to these bullies.

If I were on that jury he would walk. People shouldn't be punished for having a spine.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Just out of curiosity...

Who gets to help pay for the replacement cars? Yeah, this guy's soooo very clever, and quite the hero.

How much higher will property taxes be in this county? Or, heaven forbid, the next time someone gets it into their head to do something this stupid, someone gets killed? Will that person be a hero, too?

I would assume insurance will cover the expenses. I assume there premiums might go up but if they install security devices to secure the parking lot these premiums might go down.

I wonder how many drug seizures have happened in this county? How much personal property has been taken from citizens for victimless crimes? I bet this will qualify the county for tanks, or ships and possibly a helicopter from DHS. Just like millions of other Americans whose interaction with authorities ends up with prison sentences when there is no victim, he will most likely lose everything, all because he had a encounter with law enforcement.

America is founded on acts of disobedience look up Sons of Liberty.

On a side not perhaps he will be the farmer general in John Titors work.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I don't know. The guy doesn't look too swift but there is something about this story that amuses the hell out of me.

Normally, I would side with those who say this guy is an idiot and reckless, but just this once I'm on the idiot's side.

There is something particularly funny about a guy riding his tractor over eight squad cars.

Maybe it's the "sticking it to The Man" aspect of it that gets me.

The guy took one for the team.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join