It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Vermont man crushed cop cars with tractor

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Wow.. I don't think I've laughed that hard at a news story in a while. On one hand, the guy is a complete ass. On the other hand .... there's something about the way he chose to express his frustration that I have to admire lol.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Just the title of this thread made me laugh and that is why I came to have a look.
Whilst I don't condone what he did, and it is going to cost the community/tax payer to replace the cars (which are not cheap) it is really funny the way he decided to show them how he felt lol. Made me laugh a lot!
I can totally understand his anger and frustration.

If he goes to jail I am sure the inmates will have a good laugh about this and rank him as a hero.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
So how much is this going to cost the state/city?

Was the original charge worth it?

People often say "dont do the crime if you cant do the time" referring to the individual offender but how often is it asked of the state?

How many dollars is enforcing some prohibition law on a farmer who just wants to be left alone is it going to cost the state? Was it worth it?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
LMFAO! Omg... Sorry but this is funnier than Sh*t... I love some of your comments. This is the best story I have read in a long time. Bizarre lol.

Gs
edit on 3-8-2012 by GermanShep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Destruction on a large scale outside the station and no one inside notices. Bet they check the lot more often now.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
at least they didn't do more to him which would have warranted more than property damage in his eyes.

A couple cars can be replaced, people, not so easily.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Someone quickly please notify the Liberals Agenda team about this. They might want to start a campaign about banning agricultural tractors as they have destroyed a lot of properties over the years in such incidents

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
No picture of the tractor, I bet the pigs confiscated this mans only means of work...

Now he will have to live a life of crime... Score one for tractor driving maniacs.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirnukeem
No picture of the tractor, I bet the pigs confiscated this mans only means of work...

Now he will have to live a life of crime... Score one for tractor driving maniacs.

Attorney fees and court cost should also rob this man of his property as well. I feel he thought he was arrested under false pretenses and he decided if he was going to be in the system it would be for something he really did.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Never visit Swansea or you could bump into lunatics like this =

edit on 3-8-2012 by ChristianJihad because: speeling

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I bet it felt so good for those few minutes. I would pay $100 to hear what he was muttering to himself in between the laughs. There is something that feels incredibly good on a very primal level about breaking something when you are truly pissed off. I've watched each of my 5 kids experience it when they realize they have power over the physical world.

That dude is my new hero. Hope he did a huge b hit since it will be his last for a very long time.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

People think that good old red necks Live only down south and out west WRONG we are all over and will stand up to our rights! I have a place in Vermont, I will say that because of the cold winters and some places of isolation people do go a little crazy up there. But I do love the state ,hope to retire there.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hahaha and who is going to pay for the damage
...YOU ARE

Moron's...Both of you

edit on 3-8-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
Hahaha and who is going to pay for the damage
...YOU ARE

Moron's...Both of you

edit on 3-8-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

Who is paying for your war against users of harmless flowers? YOU ARE

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

YES

Second line

Seriously everyone here talks about the new civil war coming or something needs to be done about the current situation in America etc etc..... This guy did it. Yep love to send him a medal that was issued me as what he did was braver than what I did to receive mine and I went out twice!

Silo the cops use their own cars and get paid a per mile allowance so that lady in distress could be assured that a cop might appear or then again another innocent dog may have been executed at the wrong address.... again! I know I was baited years ago into a race by a back east pig. Fortunately when the two lanes entered into one I saw the pigs uniform ergo I let him win but I and 3 others in the car were in uniform and it was 1972. He let me slide but I had to comment that he had to have one hell of an engine to catch me up that quick. The pig opened his bonnet and proudly showed off his engine. In that district he told me that the county pays for the car but each officers was allowed to tinker with the engines. This car was all power and chrome...

To get change people someone must stand up for what is right and right now with dogs being killed by stupid pigs at wrong addresses whilst the person who made the call and was in danger got no pig, but the dog is dead..... One example of this police abuse was in an ATS thread yelled two orders in a run on sentence, "hands up control your dog." so perhaps this individual is a non sheeple, unlike many here, stood up and was counted btw he may have saved a few innocent dogs lives that day! One man stood up against the war on a God given herb whilst our tax payers pay for soldiers to protect poppy files in Afghanistan, again another thread here on ATS. Hero you bet!!! Americans used to be like this once... I am sure all Americans studied American history and should know this.

I for one would never ever make a 911 call! Ever! BTW I love my dog I will protect him with my life as he would for me!

Seriously the other thread that was closed was where I wanted to make this comment on as it was full of members who were more worried about taxes going up to cover the cost than how many lives have been ruined over the government allowing one narcotic to be grown in a foreign land with American soldiers protecting the fields that will make its way to USA as heroin. I can only understand this kind of under handed deal guarantees the police budget for "their"* war on drugs. Sort of makes policing an herb more obscene if you ask me.

Guess what??? The taxes always goes up never down.... So what was the point regarding that its going to cost the tax payers!?!? Wheres your morality???

* people say cops don't make the laws they enforce them.... poppycock the lawmakers and law enforcers are all TPTB I thought ATS members were smarter than this.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
If this became a big enough story, I guarantee the public would pay his bail.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
No surprise if this is lauded on ATS as being a heroic action. Consider the cost to taxpayers/insurance rates. Consider the department lacking cars to respond to legit calls.

I also feel it necessary to disclose that I lold.
edit on 3-8-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Unless he pays for damages- taxpayers are on the hook now for each one of those vehicles.

We just arrested a guy for a joint-

total cost of weed after taxpayer bailout- Over $100,000

I think something needs to be decriminalized.

We dont need another copy cat comming in with a monster truck next time over personal use medication.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

It doesn't matter if the law is stupid, being charged for it and destroying property still isn't right. What should we just let anyone off the hook if they decide to act like an asshat and destroy govt. (read OUR) property?

If anything it's probably a good thing this idiot is in jail. Obviously has some impulse control issues.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

nope, we shouldnt. He did the crime, he should do the time.

simple.

Doesnt take away from the fact that these laws are very stupid given the nature of this country.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join