It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Problem with Greer

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Woah - just saw this - I found an article on it with ABC news...

Wisconson Shootings Link

The president of the temple, Satwant Singh Kaleka, was preparing to deliver remarks when he became one of the shooting victims. His son, Amardeep Kaleka, spoke by phone with ABC News' David Muir shortly after getting a call from the priest using his father's phone.

"I picked it up immediately thinking it was my dad, but it was the priest and he was standing right next to him," Kaleka said. "He told me right away that right now my father can't speak. There's too much blood coming out of his back area and we have to get ambulances in there right away."

Soon, he heard briefly from his mother, also in hiding and asking for information about his father.

Armadeep is the director and owner of the production company doing the Sirius film.

What a horrible horrible event. I'm so sorry for everyone who is a victim of this tragedy. Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

peace,
AB
edit on 5-8-2012 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I have to say, he may be a blight on ufology though not by choice, for with what he came out with in the Disclosure Project, this wouldnt have been a choice. He wouldn't have put that together to put out a moth picture unless his family was threatened.

The flaws in the man don't interest me, his build, his muscles, have to say for a surgeon he keeps in shape, but many put hi down for that, any rumors, and there have been alot, because what is true, and does it matter? And who is perfect? Flawless?

What matters to me, is his commitment to freeing people, integrity, and I saw his eyes and what is in them in that video. Hadn't watched any of his videos for a long time, over a year. His eyes and soul matched the words and what the intent was. Even a bit of seriousness, pardon the pun, desperate times, time was running out.
edit on 5-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

reply to post by HAL9000beta1

Let's start with physician status. I live not far from Steven Greer. I've been by his estate. I'm in the same general profession. He maintains his physician license with the Commonwealth by paying his biennial fees. He has, however, [color=limegreen]not practiced medicine since he moved to the Charlottesville, Virginia area in 1998. Though he used to be an E.R. physician, he is not certified (American Board of Emergency Medicine). His emergency room claim is what they call "Self-Designated Practice Areas," which just means he calls himself that. A doctor can call themselves lots of things when filling out their information to the state licensing board.

reply to post by RongoRongo

Being a patient does not place you in the medical field.

That was pretty funny - but I am also a physician, just never worked in an E.R.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

What I got from that Sirius trailer is that Greer is basically asserting/bragging that he's holding back information in the form of a "Dead Man's Trigger."

Which only reinforces that he's either a liar or a world-class hypocrite when it comes to "Disclosure."

He's either one or the other.

edit on 5-8-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

What matters to me, is his [Greer's] commitment to freeing people, integrity, and I saw his eyes and what is in them in that video. Hadn't watched any of his videos for a long time, over a year. His eyes and soul matched the words and what the intent was.

Do you think he is a fraud, Unity? An evil person?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I think he is working for disclosure and the freeing of the world and saving humanity from depopulation, that he is a contactee, that he has been forced into discrediting himself at times due to Murder Incorporated, and the way they threaten your family. I can't say whether any particular item he brings forth is a fraud, due to the evil running hte world. For example the moth picture is frauded. But he is trying his best under the circumstances, IMO. I showed my mother, who is a really good judge or character the trailer and asked her if she saw integrity in his eyes ,and she said he is good man, who believes in what he's saying. So anything frauded would be the dark side forcing his hand.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

sirius is getting serious. well not really. i already knew about the dead man's switch this is old news tell me something i don't know steven. you know..some of that 100s and 100s of hours of info you can't fit into the film. that is a good start.

great job to the poster with the financial data.
money is the tell tale.
and if you wanna know what someone is doing(or not doing) you just have to follow the paper trail.
also i didn't know about him not practicing medicine for over a decade.
big homes. sketchy tax write offs. makes a man wonder.
awesome info hunting ATS!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Lazar's video was his *dead man's switch*. He's still plugging away with his company, out of the UFO business now.

He made the UFO lecture circuit for a few years, after Lear *discovered* him, then fizzled out like a sparkler in a drizzle.

Greer has the dazzle factor down pat...he'll go on as long as people keep sending him money.

Des

edit on 5-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I think he is working for disclosure and the freeing of the world and saving humanity from depopulation, that he is a contactee, that he has been forced into discrediting himself at times due to Murder Incorporated, and the way they threaten your family. I can't say whether any particular item he brings forth is a fraud, due to the evil running hte world. For example the moth picture is frauded. But he is trying his best under the circumstances, IMO. I showed my mother, who is a really good judge or character the trailer and asked her if she saw integrity in his eyes ,and she said he is good man, who believes in what he's saying. So anything frauded would be the dark side forcing his hand.

The daughter of the Mother and the Mother of the daughter are both wise. As above, so below.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I have to say, he may be a blight on ufology though not by choice, for with what he came out with in the Disclosure Project, this wouldnt have been a choice. He wouldn't have put that together to put out a moth picture unless his family was threatened.

What pressures these frontiersmen have to endure. I have heard on the street that the intel guys are deeply interested in these frontiersmen, that cannot bode well for them, no not at all.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by RongoRongo
What pressures these frontiersmen have to endure. I have heard on the street that the intel guys are deeply interested in these frontiersmen, that cannot bode well for them, no not at all.

They've always been deeply interested in fraudulent and/or maniacally deceived Contactees, just not for the reason you suppose. If the intel agencies are actually invested in the buffoonery of Greer-A-Palooza, it wouldn't be because CSETI poses any kind of threat to any supposed UFO secrecy.

It would be much more likely that the alphabets & military intel would be interested in the manipulation of the buffoonery aspect.

No, Greer isn't in any physical danger…he is the danger. To truth that is.

The idea that contactees such as Adamski should have been spreading their message with the blessing – and backing – of the CIA seems, at first, bizarre. However, when we consider the very real benefits for psychological warfare purposes of setting up and monitoring such experiments into the way that cult beliefs spread, and the influence that they have over certain segments of the population, the motive becomes apparent.
www.philipcoppens.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

reply to post by The GUT

They've always been deeply interested in fraudulent and/or maniacally deceived Contactees, just not for the reason you suppose.

Frankly, The Gut, I wouldn't know about such things so I bow - to your extensive background in matters of dedicated intelligence agencies and inside knowledge of the workings of the same - with humility.

edit on 6-8-2012 by RongoRongo because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2012 by RongoRongo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

As this thread is about Steven Macon Greer your use of 'frontiersmen' can be fairly translated to 'fraudsters'.

Here's another example of a "frontiersman" pulling the same scam that Greer uses.

Harold Jesse Berney is an early example of what Greer is today. In the 1950s he claimed to be in contact with extraterrestrials. He also claimed to have knowledge of a free energy device which he called a Modulator. He set up a bogus company named Telewand Corporation in order to get people to invest in the development of the non-existent Modulator. He duped people out of over $50,000.

Like Greer, he was a fake, a cheat, a charlatan.

Unlike Greer, Berney was investigated by the FBI, arrested and jailed.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

OK Sorry, by bad..

I was going to write a major rant here, untill i read the title again and realised it didn't actually say "The Problem with Beer"..!!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I am referring to that because of the shooting in Wisc. and that movie.....since the father of Arm Kaleka was one of the ones shot.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Intel guys what intel guys are you talking about? What have they got to do with this subject or anything?

Facts plaease no BS.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CiAlice
reply to post by Thaxter

So, my hat is off to Greer. In spite of his public failures, he has had great public successes and he refuses to give up! The SHEER VOLUME of mindless vitriol on this thread as well as the ignorant personal attacks on his character prove to me that Greer is on to something real and big.

A long jump to a conclusion. I suggest it has to do with the quality and character of the opposers, nothing less. These unabashed bastions of zealot-like disdain - swatting these monstrous mosquitoes seems to be the most immediate remedy at hand, draining the swamp from within which they flourish is the only way to solve this problem permanently.

Most of them are "legend worshipers" who live to die at the forefeet of the Schuyler Dog. Without realizing they are swarming at the wrong end.

Seriously? A bit heavy-handed and over the top, dontcha think?

Never heard of "Schuyler" before this thread, and I am no more inclined to fall into line with his opinions than I am with yours. Not much of a follower myself, so my view of Greer is colored by Greer's actions alone.
edit on 6-8-2012 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
reply to post by AboveBoard

Wow. 1:31 - is that a real UFO?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by CiAlice
reply to post by Thaxter

So, my hat is off to Greer. In spite of his public failures, he has had great public successes and he refuses to give up! The SHEER VOLUME of mindless vitriol on this thread as well as the ignorant personal attacks on his character prove to me that Greer is on to something real and big.

A long jump to a conclusion. I suggest it has to do with the quality and character of the opposers, nothing less. These unabashed bastions of zealot-like disdain - swatting these monstrous mosquitoes seems to be the most immediate remedy at hand, draining the swamp from within which they flourish is the only way to solve this problem permanently.

Most of them are "legend worshipers" who live to die at the forefeet of the Schuyler Dog. Without realizing they are swarming at the wrong end.

Seriously? A bit heavy-handed and over the top, dontcha think?

Spot on actually, spot on.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join