It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Problem with Greer

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by HAL9000beta1

GREAT POST WHEN YOU POST YOUR POST I'LL POST MY POST AND WE WILL rip greer to shreds.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Lemme put on my asbestos undies and just say thusly:

It's too bad that a lot of you (you know who you are) are made by this hack to come on here and "defend" him. It's either an obscene amount of money you're getting, or some form of coercion. I've seen replies on these posts that sound *exactly* like christians spouting off when their cute little religion is proven to be lies and robbery from one end to the other. I also have worked out that christianity has a pretty good network- set up for like 1500 years or so since the religion was started. I hang out at exchristian.org, and I see this *exact* type of rhetoric from the "true believers"- who cannot prove anything but how big their mouths are. They attack and beat on people who ALL have the same story (including me).

People on here post proof that this man is not what he claims to be. Proof he has fleeced people for devices that (like the 3d printer/ reprap technology, Linux, etc) can, could, and will change the world. No device, not even plans (and even with the printers, the plans are free, but some parts cost), means FRAUD. There's countless people who have seen real, solid ships and beings. Real in the sense the ships are made of material (metal, plastics, something touchable) The beings are flesh and blood- no matter the COLOR of the flesh or blood, AND NOT FREAKING CHANNELED SPEW. The spiritual and metaphysical woo woo is utter nonsense. But of course- it's not "provable", so it is not "unprovable". How convenient. I begin to think you people have scripts to read from, like christians do. No matter what comes out of a person's mouth- we get the same tired cliches.

And, why yes- the similarities between you metaphysical types and christians is astounding. IDENTICAL, if you will. The words might be different, the context and definitions are the same. Not to mention the overall " I believe it, and you're an idiot for not believing it as well"

I know there is no battling the likes of you- not even proof. Proof has no hold over you ganging up on those who produce proof, and those of us who agree with it.

Pray that you never run into REAL aliens. They may want to have a talk with you....

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

This may be a little off topic, but, your post reminds me of this:

Suffice to say, there are the faithful, and the objective, with some outliers and inbetweeners, but, for the most part, faithful and objective, regardless the debate or forum.

In the case of the picture above, 'Athiest' should be replaced with 'disbeliever', 'skeptic', 'debunker', or whatever it is people are calling people on the skeptical side. I'm sure you can use your imagination to fill out the rest as it applies to the UFOlogy circus and Steven Greer.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

This may be a little off topic,..

A little?

The victors will write the story in word-bytes (Galileo good; Church bad) but it's never, ever that simple. In and of itself, the exchanges should go a long way toward disabusing ANYONE of the delusion that science and scholarship are rational pursuits with Truth as the objective -- this pertains particularly to those who call themselves rational and who talk most about 'critical thinking', 'detailed analysis' and especially THE TRUTH.

edit on 5-8-2012 by RongoRongo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

You can get all incensed over your personal feelings regarding a personality you disagree with on an internet forum if you like, but, your objections over a personality are irrelevant to the discussion.

Then why in the world are you discussing it?

Speaking of doctors, have you read the latest in this thread regarding Dr. Steven Greer?
It's confirmed he is/was a physician.
What are your thoughts on that?

Anyone who actually gave a crap already knew.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarryPutter

GREAT POST WHEN YOU POST YOUR POST I'LL POST MY POST AND WE WILL rip greer to shreds.

The sum feeling of the herd.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Early last year I killed time looking through the Free Energy arm of his businesses. WHOIS and google are pretty good. What I found was a bunch of websites that don't mention him by name, but were associated by registrars of the sites. They sold components for the devices and, when I started looking at price-comparisons, they were over-priced.

After the guys were busted for running a business without permits on a wildlife refuge...I did some math and came up with a modest $66k for one night's work.

He's basically running a number of businesses in the fringe sector where his clientèle are optimistic, open-minded and have spare money to spend. He might make $66k on a good night, but he's probably getting a trickle income that outweighs that and suggests a potential income per annum of seven figures.

That's a lot of bucks for a guy who has essentially got nothing at all to offer - no aliens, no free energy devices and no disclosure.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Some have implied that the EBE specimen Greer needs tens of thousands of dollars to examine is artificial; a hand-made model. To me (assuming it is what's pictured in the video) it looks exactly like a preserved human foetus with a cranial deformity and surely a medical practitioner like Greer should instantly identify it as such. But if Greer admitted its true nature too early in the game the dead baby’s cash luring potential would be lost.

Exploiting the dead is reprehensible to most but isn’t beyond Greer. In the past he took advantage of the death of his associate Shari Adamiak to further aggrandise his personal mythology.

Adamiak was with Greer in the desert when a truck-load of heavily armed assassins arrived to silence him for good. Fortunately, the extraterrestrials, hovering above in their flying saucer, made the killers drop their AK-47s and pick up guitars and serenade the pair instead of killing them. Well, at least that is how the Greer myth goes.

Though Adamiak escaped the assassins she didn’t escape cancer. She was diagnosed in July 1997 and died in January, 1998. Greer, the opportunist, again modified rationality. He claimed the cancer she suffered was deliberately given to her by government agents. He claimed he too was given the same cancer in the same attack. Greer, however, was too important to die and he survived through implied ET intervention. He also claimed he travelled to “the other side” with Adamiak a week before she died.

But like pretty much everything with Greer, Adamiak’s cancer was an opportunity to rake in some cash and he sent out the following message on July 3 (probably the very next day after diagnosis)-

Dear Friends and Supporters of CSETI,

Your support -- both morally and financially -- has been key to the success of CSETI and to the historic breakthroughs of the past few months. Now we need your help on another matter, which is quite urgent.

Both myself and CSETI research director Shari Adamiak have been diagnosed with metastatic cancer. Both have appeared, rather enigmatically, at the same time, a fact which seems like a rather strange coincidence.

I have been diagnosed with metastatic malignant melanoma, and another [second] lesion was removed yesterday [July 2] and confirmed to be malignant melanoma. The primary cancer has never been found. However, I am otherwise doing well and hope no further lesions will be found.

Shari has been diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer of the right breast, with metastasis to the right axilla. This situation is very serious and necessitates immediate interventions which will be costly. For this reason, I am setting up through CSETI a Healing Fund to help pay for the expenses associated with Shari's condition. These funds will be used for the care and treatment for Shari until she achieves a full and complete healing.

If you can donate even a small amount to this special fund, please do so now. Make the donation to CSETI and earmark it for the Healing Fund. Donations are tax-deductible. [see mailing address below]

And please remember both of us in your prayers. We are certain that with your help, healing will be achieved and further historic successes realized.

Working together, I am certain that we can create a new civilization based on universal peace.

Wishing each of you the best of all worlds,

Steven M. Greer M.D.

How much money was donated to the cause we’ll never now. How much went towards Adamiak’s treatment is something else we’ll never know.

edit on 5-8-2012 by torsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The grossly unbalanced tone of this thread - anti-Greer forces on rampage to virtually decapitate the man - is one of the saddest, but most telling, threads in ATS history.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The grossly unbalanced tone of the above poster--pro-Greer puppet on a rampage in an attempt to troll this thread--is one of the saddest, non-contributing, and recurring scourges in ATS history.

Btw, Bongo; How can you say this thread is unbalanced? There has been lots of evidence and exposition by a multitude of folk on the reasons why we have come to understand that Steven Greer is a blight on the face of ufology.

It's not a herd mentally at all. A lot of us posting here don't have a lot in common on other threads. What we do have in common here is the smarts--and the gumption--to call the con artist Greer out on his B.S.

If you can counter any of the assertions made here, please do. Otherwise your poor one-offs are rather sad and very telling in themselves.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMalefactor

Let me guess all people who go to magic shows are primed to believe magic is real? That's about what your logic amounts to.

No. What she is saying is that people who pay good money to hear from their loved ones from the Great Beyond are predisposed to believe that what happens at a séance is above board, and the experience legitimate. Greer runs séances for 21st Century believers.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Dr.Steven Greer Sirius Documentary (Trailer) - New Movie Coming Soon ! 2012

Very good work. And it appears one who is working with him, thelift.tv... just had his father as one of the victim's of the Wisconsin shootout. Odd, eh?

Someone didn't like their video?

My God, he understands the time is short, they are going to depopulate and that we cant do the fossil fuels, and they would rather kill 6 1/2 billion people than share the real technology.

This is like a real plea for the truth and for everyone's lives, and equality. And totally against NWO agenda.

So they targetted him

Kudo's Mr Greer, no matter what programmed people are out there, I reached into my heart last night and saw the integrity clearly, even more so now.

And their coded false flag murders surrounding the Olympics.
edit on 5-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RongoRongo
The grossly unbalanced tone of this thread - anti-Greer forces on rampage to virtually decapitate the man - is one of the saddest, but most telling, threads in ATS history.

...ATS history, that's choice....how would you know. You've been here less than a month...

Des

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RongoRongo

Originally posted by DestinyoneATS history, that's choice....how would you know. You've been here less than a month...

Are you so obtuse that this desperate attempt at trolling, you expect an answer?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RongoRongo

Typical answer from a person, who doesn't have an answer. Unless you've been here, reincarnated from previous bannings, many times.....Just sayin'...

Des

edit on 5-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

HEY! How about everyone discuss the TOPIC and not each other? Because if you are discussing each other, name calling, trolling, causing drama and so forth, you are violating ATS TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE. (fully read it!)

So...stick to the topic or your post will be actioned, possible posting bans could be issued and the possibility of thread closure!

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join