It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Highly Suspicious Activity - Stocks SOAR up to 2000% False Flag On Horizon?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

hmmm similar rises 2 days before 9/11?? (and they act like it wasnt planned/known about)

just a coincidence that alot of people are throwing around the august 4th date in other threads...
another false flag around the corner?

it is in 2 days time afterall

i cant remember where i seen it but someone said
19.48pm GMT 4th august 2012 @ london olympic park
it seems rather precise for a normal prediction to me

i live other end of country....
hope myself and my family will breeze through saterday without drama

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

dealbook.nytimes.com...

In premarket trading on Thursday morning, shares of the firm were down 60 percent. That’s on top of a 32 percent slide on Wednesday.

Stock in Knight Capital is down well over 50%... And they lost $440,000,000.00 yesterday thanks to that program. Hard to feel sorry for them.
edit on 2-8-2012 by _Del_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
They are admitting it was a programmers error from their firm. The program didn't interface properly with the new rules set in place yesterday. Their program went berserk and traded like an olympic runner (pun).
The SEC has said the trades will not be reversed as they were properly entered into the system. So Knight has a $400 million loss in less than an hour. Their cash balance sheet claims they have about $300 million so they need to find imediate financing to stay in business.

So it looks like one programmer took down the entire company in less than an hour. So much for the CEO's golden parachute!

No conspiracy here folks. Move along.

What do you bet the programmer was over worked and under paid? The whole thing is almost funny.
Maybe this is the new way to take those CEOs down a peg or two? Treat the little people at the firm like doo doo and they pull the rug out from under penthouse biggies.
edit on 2-8-2012 by samkent because: spelling

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I think it is fair to point out, that the European economy is not in a good way.

If something big enough to knock out the functioning of Canary Wharf were to happen, (not to mention the shock of it all)... the UKs economy would flatline. Possibly the first domino.. the worlds economys are extremely linked, and in a bad way. Anyone here with more knowledge than I, care to comment on that scenario?

You've got Facebook falling on its' face, which was launched with a very high value, and is sinking like the Titanic. They even said at the time of its' floating that it was dangerous for the economy. It's a set up if you ask me.

We've talked on here endlessly about the New World Order, and one world currency. There is only one way to achieve that in reality. Collapse the economy. Create chaos.

Amid the chaos after several weeks of madness, the NWO will rollout, offering solutions and answers, not to mention martial law and everything that comes with it.
I don't want to panic people, but if something 'does' happen on the 3rd/4th... then consider it check mate in their game against the people.

All the pieces are in place.

Food shortages (through weather manipulation) because of droughts and flooding.
Economy teetering.
War set up with Iran, which will lead to trouble with China... after all Iran is on Chinas doorstep.
Disenchanted youth... well, everyone really.
All the drugs that (especially in the US) will dry up, will create habit starved maniacs. I kid you not.

If the supply train were to stop, then the food from abroad will stop. The petrol and oil would stop. It is a recipe for disaster. If you look at all the pieces on the board, then you can almost see the chain of events.

But... only IF... IF something happens on the 3rd/4th. But the indicators have been around for quite a while that something might...

Just do yourself a favour peeps, just in case... go and buy food in... tinned food. If nothing happens, then you still have supplies that you can use. There is no harm in being prepared, because whether it is the above scenario, or an Earthquake, Hurricane, Power outage... it pays to be prepared.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
And now:
www.nytimes.com...

An automated stock trading program suddenly flooded the market with millions of trades Wednesday morning, spreading turmoil across Wall Street and drawing renewed attention to the fragility and instability of the nation’s stock markets.

Tadaa... And this is why you shouldn't speculate in the market. Because the game is full of computerized trading and amateur traders so the market is not regulating itself by price the way it should. The prices are all artificial.

It's a cover story.
There is no "glitch".

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
So a billion dollar company probably bankrupted itself deliberately to... serve what nefarious purpose, again?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
So a billion dollar company probably bankrupted itself deliberately to... serve what nefarious purpose, again?

To help along the collapse of the economy? See my previous post. Just a thought

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I realize that most of the folks on this thread are not into the woo-woo zone that many ATSers indulge in, but I found the following post on a "spiritual ET" type of website yesterday. I'd never seen this site before and I found it through a link from another site. I thought the post was interesting in that it uses terms like "false flag" and "August 4th" repeatedly, while at the same time claiming to be benevolent.

In brief, it says that extraterrestrials will land on the field of the London Olympics and introduce itself to mankind.

so-called "Message from the Pleiades"

FURTHERMORE IT HAS BEEN DECIDED THAT WE WILL MAKE FULL CONTACT WITH EARTH BEINGS IN EIGHT DAYS FROM THIS TRANSMISSION ON AUGUST 4, 2012 AT THE WORLD OLYMPIC GAMES IN LONDON ENGLAND FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD TO SEE! THIS WILL BE FOR OUR INTRODUCTION AS WELL AS OUR FIRST EFFORTS TO WORK DIRECTLY WITH YOU IN THE CORRECTION AND ASCENSION OF GAIA AND TO ASSIST WITH YOUR OWN ASCENSION.

Having read this and then reading your post makes me very uneasy about August 4th. I do not believe the above is a message from the Pleiades. But I do believe that someone wants us to believe it is.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I did day trading for sometime and have a pretty good understanding of stock market. Glitches like that are very rare if not impossible. There is a lot of automated trading but it is still confirmed and done by managers who control gigantic funds. The markets are controlled and artificial.

Nothing happens on these markets without it being on purpose, very rarely is it an accident. I would suspect that this was not a glitch. The managers have the money to do this in a day with advanced algorithims without any problem.

Everything on the daily market is a show, nothing you see is actually "free trade". It is a lot of investment pools following each other and raking huge cash.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by antoinemarionette

WE WILL MAKE FULL CONTACT WITH EARTH BEINGS IN EIGHT DAYS FROM THIS TRANSMISSION

It looks like their clocks run on the same scale as ours do.

But wouldn't have been more dramatic during the opening ceremonies? Otherwise why do it during the olympics??

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by saladfingers123456

Just do yourself a favour peeps, just in case... go and buy food in... tinned food. If nothing happens, then you still have supplies that you can use. There is no harm in being prepared,

And just when has there ever been a man made collapse to justify your fears?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
For those interested, do a google search reagrding 'August 4, 2012 Olympic false flag', you will find alot of information and research suggesting such an attack is on the cards.

not to mention this - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsSocietysFault

Glitches like that are very rare if not impossible. There is a lot of automated trading but it is still confirmed and done by managers who control gigantic funds.

I can tell you have never written a computer program.

And no automated trading is not confirmed by managers. They are trying to scalp the market second by second. Humans just get in the way.

I can see them not realizing it was their own computers causing the problem. In their minds they thought their computers was just reacting to external events. Until someone noticed their losses were mounting and put two and two together. Then they pulled the plug.

Expensive lesson learned at the cost of the company.

And I don't believe it's all rigged. There are just too many idiots out there with wrenches to throw in the best laid plans.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I wrote a thread about this earlier, but didn't make it as interesting as you did... so basically, yeah I saw this, too. I wonder if it means something is going to go down. I would expect the elite to try to profit off their terrorist activities as much as possible, after all. I didn't know about the trading anomalies before September 11th.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I wrote a thread about this earlier, but didn't make it as interesting as you did... so basically, yeah I saw this, too. I wonder if it means something is going to go down. I would expect the elite to try to profit off their terrorist activities as much as possible, after all. I didn't know about the trading anomalies before September 11th.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
How does stocks rising so high indicate a false flag? .. that is a leap .. and it's a leap that happens a lot.. you might recall the extreme certainty many posters had here that the opening ceremony of the olympics would be a false flag .. some said false flag alien event, false flag terrorist attack ..

Everyone is looking for signs of a false flag .. so they will find them.. doesn't mean they are, but the fact people are so convinced one is coming, they will find it ..

This is likely a glitch.. and nothing more..

The people calling false flag all the time should probably get their blood pressure checked, it surely must be stressful living in fear like that for no real reason..

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
For those interested, do a google search reagrding 'August 4, 2012 Olympic false flag', you will find alot of information and research suggesting such an attack is on the cards.

No, you'll find another conspiracy theory that someone invented.. most of the olympic conspiracies revolved around the opening ceremony, which came and went..

Conspiracy theories like this tend to be someone who has decided the outcome, the big disaster.. and then they must formulate the events leading to what they already decided is going to happen.. that leads to connecting many dots that don't actually have a connection.. just to invent the time line.

Having been a member for this long, and a lurker for so much longer.. I've seen these things come and go so many times that it's almost frustrating...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I would expect the elite to try to profit off their terrorist activities as much as possible, after all. I didn't know about the trading anomalies before September 11th.

If the elite were so elite they would have found a way to surpress trading anomalies (before it hit the wires)like they susposedly surpressed everything else.

See that's the problem with these conspiracies. There's always some big bad entity controlling things. But they can never seem to control what hits the presses afterwards. Don't they know about reporters and news papers and this instant thing called the WWW?

Yep they can control the market to the smallest detail but can't control the price reported to the entire world. So much for secretly controlling our lives.

Maybe if I tell them about my secret yard sale I would have a bigger turnout.
edit on 2-8-2012 by samkent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Please stop with this "false flag" bull crap!

This term in used way too often here....

Nothing is going to happen......

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
How does stocks rising so high indicate a false flag? .. that is a leap .. and it's a leap that happens a lot.. you might recall the extreme certainty many posters had here that the opening ceremony of the olympics would be a false flag .. some said false flag alien event, false flag terrorist attack ..

Everyone is looking for signs of a false flag .. so they will find them.. doesn't mean they are, but the fact people are so convinced one is coming, they will find it ..

This is likely a glitch.. and nothing more..

The people calling false flag all the time should probably get their blood pressure checked, it surely must be stressful living in fear like that for no real reason..

but the crop circle said aug 4th - y u no believe!? link - www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join