It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Highly Suspicious Activity - Stocks SOAR up to 2000% False Flag On Horizon?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Important information has been brought to my attention. Up until very recently the O2 dome was owned by Quintain Estates, they recently off-loaded it to Trinity College Cambridge. The meaning of the word “Quintain” is “KNIGHT’S TARGET”!

On the 19th of July, the day before the Aurora shootings, they off-loaded a further stake of their monopoly of the Green-Witch Peninsula, and sold a £300 million stake to the Hong Kong Company, KNIGHTS DRAGON!

The dark Knight has ROSE in Aurora, the target was passed to the Knight, and the target is the O2 Dome!

Quintain Estates Development’s stock ticker is “QED”. In Latin QED is an abbreviation for “Quod erat demonstrandum”, translation, “Which was to be demonstrated”.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

Good info! Have you got any links to the sources? Would like to look deeper,

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

he proceded to tell us how his hobby was hacking. He told of sattallite links and a bunch of junk I knew nothing of, that were his tools for Hacking. And that he did this as entertainment.

A perfect reason as to why there is no elite group controlling the world. Lone wolf(s) chipping away at the pillars that support TPTB.

But then again a random dude sitting around drinking sounds more like a fish story.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
crazy things man... great post

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anim8tr
Important information has been brought to my attention. Up until very recently the O2 dome was owned by Quintain Estates, they recently off-loaded it to Trinity College Cambridge. The meaning of the word “Quintain” is “KNIGHT’S TARGET”!

On the 19th of July, the day before the Aurora shootings, they off-loaded a further stake of their monopoly of the Green-Witch Peninsula, and sold a £300 million stake to the Hong Kong Company, KNIGHTS DRAGON!

The dark Knight has ROSE in Aurora, the target was passed to the Knight, and the target is the O2 Dome!

Quintain Estates Development’s stock ticker is “QED”. In Latin QED is an abbreviation for “Quod erat demonstrandum”, translation, “Which was to be demonstrated”.

Here's the schedule for 4 Aug at the 02 Arena:

4 Aug
9:00
Men's Basketball - Preliminary Round Group A
Tunisia - France

4 Aug
11:15
Men's Basketball - Preliminary Round Group B
Russia - Spain

4 Aug
14:00
Women's Trampoline - Qualification

4 Aug
14:00

4 Aug
14:44

4 Aug
15:26
Women's Trampoline - Final

Oh no, they are going to take out the Women's trampoline... j/k

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Thursday is more likely to be volatile than any other day of the week for a few reasons:

1. Investors are weary of Fridays usually.
2. Most investors wait till Thursday to gauge the sentiment of the market.
3. Day traders like to short or make other moves on Thursdays.

Around 3:45 pm yesterday the Dow, Nasdaq, S&P, and Russell were all down under 1%.

Just a regular Thursday, remember a lot can happen in one day; I would be worried when after-hours trades are abnormal.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

This is getting crazy-- too many coincidences?!?
I don't know what to think anymore

edit on 3-8-2012 by Starcrossd because: added info

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I totally agree.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Starcrossd

too many coincidences?!?

Turn off your tv and internet then all those 'coincidences' disappear.
The real world doesn't run on conspiracies.

Ask yourself something.
Pretend every conspiracy was true.
Cheney did 911
The banksters run the economy
The Moon landing was fake
Scientology is pulling the strings
Nibiru is on it's way
Chemtrails are true
ET is frozen at area 51
All the fish are dying because of BP
Add your favorites.

How could the world function if all those conspiracies were true?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

You guys ever think maybe this is how they catch them ?

They wait til they see who makes these trades and who is behind it, then they arrest them = mass arrests of bankers and inside traders.

They basically out themselves without knowing it because of their own greed.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by Starcrossd

too many coincidences?!?

Turn off your tv and internet then all those 'coincidences' disappear.
The real world doesn't run on conspiracies.

Ask yourself something.
Pretend every conspiracy was true.
Cheney did 911
The banksters run the economy
The Moon landing was fake
Scientology is pulling the strings
Nibiru is on it's way
Chemtrails are true
ET is frozen at area 51
All the fish are dying because of BP
Add your favorites.

How could the world function if all those conspiracies were true?

lol... you answered your own question. Look around you.

But seriously, there is one big conspiracy. A Hydra with many heads. But it looks more like this...

A secret society that has been building in strength over hundreds of years has infiltrated by fair means or foul as many countries as possible. They use the banks to control the politics, corporate power, absolute control of the media (this is the important one), and everything below it.

Controlling the media gives them total control of the mainstream reality. Only the truth seekers look beyond, and use the internet for an alternative view... we are not the majority.

Controlling the money, they fund whoever they want to war against each other, and through control of politics can set up the narative, which again is fed into the mainstream media. Giving people their opinions.

The corporations have more or less consolidated in the west, and very few independent businesses deal direct to the public. No, most have to look to the big boys for work. Even my animation company wouldn't exist without serving the corporations. There is no choice.

They control the food supply, and have priced out the small shops on the high street to the point where the giant supermarkets (Walmart) are becoming the only source.

Monsanto.... GM crops, single use seeds,

Reliance on food from abroad.

Oh yes, the web is vast. They pretty much control the whole board now, and anyone, any country that isn't under their control are being set up for destabalisation or total destruction. We are right at the end game, and it amazes me that more people don't see it.

Obviously I've had to keep the above simple and short, it is pretty close to that.
Mix in to that their religious/spiritual beliefs, and you have a dangerous mix. We are so easy to deceive because they have made the details of their moves so slow and boring that no one wants to look. Too busy playing games, starring at mobile phones, watching TV.
But everyone feels justified in wanting to find escapes, because we're over-worked, under paid, and being sold a dream that they will never let you have (unless you play their fiddle).

It is a sad reality, and as much as there are the "silly" conspiracies out there then all the others seem silly too...

Just because one conspiracy can seem like madness, idiocy, crazy, rediculous, it doesn't mean all of them are. To think that is to play right into their hands.

Because the reality is, that YES they do have all the control that they need. There IS a big conspiracy. Top down. Twisted and kept silence by the reward of money, power, sexual offerings, and the best that the world has to offer. Power corrupts.

The solution... withdrawal from the whole system. But everyone has to do it. Not fight, not fire guns, but form communities, grow food, start again. There is no other choice really. But it is what we should have done decades ago... but no one saw them coming. The slowly closing walls. Moving in on our lives and liberty at a crawling pace... like trying to see the moon move across the sky.

If non of the above were true, ATS wouldn't exist.

Anyway, my humble feelings on the matter!

edit on 3-8-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starcrossd

This is getting crazy-- too many coincidences?!?

edit on 3-8-2012 by Starcrossd because: added info

I personally view this is the typical game of conspiracy theory where a bunch of random dots are connected and made to fit .. abbreviating Quintain Estates Development then translating it is a perfectly good example of what I mean.. most of that is a gigantic leap to say the least..

Which will be proven when nothing happens.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Facebook was down and suddenly after 10am goes up almost 8%

This is the moment to make millions in the stock exchange

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

You had to say it. Follow the money.... always follow d money.

You leave me no choice but to agree. Because this has more often than not proven to be true. So why shouldn't I heed your call? It's a bit unfair because you're cliche. But as for now - Dang! You're spot on. STAR.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
Can anyone shed any further light on this? Stocks have risen very unusually....

Link to Article

Kass also provides a list of stocks that are seeing WAY abnormally high volume compared to normal.

1973% GOV US Equity
1063% PL US Equity
747% MTZ US Equity
672% EXG US Equity
578% N US Equity
518% BG US Equity
420% HOG US Equity
407% TRN US Equity
401% PIR US Equity
388% PPO US Equity
316% KRO US Equity
314% DDD US Equity
305% DOLE US Equity
298% JWN US Equity
262% HLF US Equity
248% MCP US Equity
248% NOK US Equity
247% FRX US Equity
238% FSL US Equity
237% LH US Equity

Apparently, and i cant confirm this for sure, those Gov Equity which top the above list are the same stocks which rose by 800% 2 days prior to 911.
Here is an apparent picture of the sudden rise.

What is wrong with you people? Why are you talking about the Olympics and 9/11? The very article you posted a link to tells you the cause of this abnormal trading:

In regards to the weird, seemingly algo-driven trading that's causing chaos in some stocks, investors Doug Kass writes:
Kill the quants before they kill us!
Kass also provides a list of stocks that are seeing WAY abnormally high volume compared to normal.

"algo(rithm) driven trading" and "kill the quants before they kill us" quants = quantitative hedge funds. Quants are hedge funds which run highly automated algorithmic trading system to try and scam the markets. Those systems are capable of making millions of trades in seconds.

Several people have told you about the Knight Capital trading system failure, but you've all decided to wander off into delusional symbolism instead of paying attention to the truth :[

This is what the SEC had to say about it:

The apparent trading error by Knight Capital Group on Wednesday reflects the type of event that can raise concerns for investors about our nation’s equity markets – markets that I believe are the most resilient, efficient, and robust in the world.

Reliance on computers is a fact of life not only in markets everywhere, but in virtually every facet of business. That doesn’t mean we should not endeavor to reduce the likelihood of technology errors and limit their impact when they occur.

While Wednesday’s event was unacceptable, I would note that several of the measures we instituted following the Flash Crash helped to limit its impact. Recently-adopted circuit breakers halted trading on individual stocks that experienced significant price fluctuations, and clearly defined rules guided the exchanges in determining which trades could be broken giving the marketplace certainty.

In addition, existing rules make it clear that when broker-dealers with access to our markets use computers to trade, trade fast, or trade frequently, they must check those systems to ensure they are operating properly. And, naturally, we will consider whether such compliance measures were followed in this case.

As with every significant incident of volatility that occurs in our markets, we will continue to review what happened and determine if any, additional measures are needed. That process has already begun.

In particular, I have asked the staff to accelerate ongoing efforts to propose a rule to require exchanges and other market centers to have specific programs in place to ensure the capacity and integrity of their systems. And I have directed the staff to convene a roundtable in the coming weeks to discuss further steps that can be taken to address these critical issues.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Ok.. just have to say it? Have anyone seen the new batman? And how they took all his money seems kinda close to this.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by saladfingers123456

Bravo, one of the best replies I've ever read on any topic since I joined this site.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devern
Ok.. just have to say it? Have anyone seen the new batman? And how they took all his money seems kinda close to this.

It has nothing to do with Batman either. It was an error in a new trading algorithm.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by saladfingers123456

Controlling the media gives them total control of the mainstream reality. Only the truth seekers look beyond, and use the internet for an alternative view... we are not the majority.

I agree with the picture you have painted. Unfortunately this thread proves that lots of the people using the internet and this forum are somewhat abusing the liberty offered by not following mainstream media. If people completely ignore the uncontroversial, factual account of the true story behind an event in favour of fantasies about olympics and 9/11 and batman, that is a bad thing.

Anyone here not acknowledging the role of quantitative hedge funds in causing this mini financial disaster is romancing ignorance. They are not denying ignorance because they are ignoring what happened in reality. It's very important that people understand the damage that this kind of trading is doing to our financial system. How are people going to learn about that damage if they're off speculating about whether batman is a sign of the end of the world?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by saladfingers123456
reply to post by Anim8tr

Good info! Have you got any links to the sources? Would like to look deeper,

Sources:

bidwells.com

designbuild-network.com

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join