It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just got some bad news.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
A few people on ATS already know that I have been fighting a Brain tumor for the last 10 years, but today I received news that my tumour was active again and the scans had shown a small growth in the size. About 3 weeks ago I had quite a severe seizure, it had come as a big shock , as I had been feeling extremely well for the past 2 years.

I put the seizure down to the fact I had come off my anti convulsant medication, without informing my doctors and weening myself off them. But it seems the scan has shown some regrowth.

I was told that surgeons have been taking a look and want me to have a few scans over the next few weeks, to assertain how safe it is to operate. It is in a position close to the areas that control the legs and arms and this will be my third surgery making things more dangerous.

I dont know what to do with myself, I feel totally numb. I really thought It was going all down to me not taking my pills.

I sent you a very important message. Read it when you can.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hey man sorry to hear that, its hard to even relate to something like that. My friends dad just past away from a brain tumour and two years ago I suggested reading Michael Newtons books witch he said gave him an exited feeling from then on until he died. I think it really helped him flip the scrip on death, not to sound doom and gloom on you.

So now I highly recommend Dr Michael Newtons books to you, I am sending happy thoughts your way.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I'm so sorry to hear of your struggles, certainly a curve ball to challenge

Can I ask if the med's you came of were by any chance Lyrica?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I recommend a raw fruit and veggies. From today till you get rid of that tumor. No meat, no packaged food from supermarket. Avoid flour and gluten.

Cancer is curable, you just need to do your research.

If you can get cannabis oil or a cannabis reduction and eat it, you may get your life back.

There are a few videos on you tube.

Get on with it, start now.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Oh man, I have enjoyed your posts for such a long time...how have I missed this?
(Well not totally true, you hurt my feelings when I posted a Lyn Skyn song one time but I am well over that, lol--Just kidding!)

Positive thinking must be the rule now, as I'm sure you well know from your history...Visualization of troops of those "good" blood cells eliminating that tumor...it is shrinking more and more...until it is finally gone.
Of course, in line with your doctors' line of treatment, surely you overcome this slight obstacle again.

I just went through a 2nd phase of radiation, and I'm now on the chemo pills for malignant melanoma...dealt with it in my 20s...now it appears in my 30s...this time it's invasive...I have a Dr.'s appt. tomorrow to see if surgery will help...

But your experience seems so much more trying...IMO you are a stong, brave one.

I wish I could make it all go away for all of us...

Until then, my usual MO, in true fashion:

Love, Peace and Prayers, my brother...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Honey i'm sorry to hear that.
Stay strong and fight.We are with you all the way.

Just do what the docs tell you and everything will be alright.

All my love and positive thoughts are with you.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

antineoplaston treatment.

the government suppresses several cures all the time for many things.

they make more money treating people forever than curing them once.

baking soda cure (pure, without aluminum)
dark grade b maple syrup
hemp oil
bentonite clay
green tea
garlic
honey
organic raw unfiltered apple cidar vinegar (brag is good)

fluoride free toothpaste (fluoride is poison)

mega dosing on vitamin C (look it up, but dont hurt yourself, be careful)

make your own decisions and be careful.

i am not responsible for anything that happens to you as a result of following or NOT following this advice in any way for any reason.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
If Death is on your mind, don't forget that you've been there before.
This place is not unfamiliar, you were there before you were born.
Try and remember what it was like. You've been there for eternity.
You forgot what it was like for a few years that's all. We are all going to see ya there even if we don't.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
so sorry to hear this...you have fought the good fight for a long time...don't give up! we are here for you!!! I just spent time in the hospital with a nasty kidney infection, I am on the mend....(((((((hugw to you)))))...hang in there!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Sorry to hear this man. I hope that you get better of course and you can be healed by our modern medicine. Just do not give up
. I'll give you two words though that may help you along your way. Maybe a phrase. But it would be up to you to do some research into it, and there is no guarantees. But it could help.

Watch a documentary called "Run from the cure". You may find it interesting.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Your ATS family will be right by your side every step of the way, of that you can be sure. I went through a hell of a year kicking cancer in the butt and hope it doesn't return, but ya never know. My books were/are a wonderful diversion. I like to lose myself in the pages of another world. Love sci/fi and fantasy stuff with dragons and what-not. I'm sure you have found things that work for you as well.

Please know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Much Love and Light.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken you mentioned wanting to try chemo before your operation. Chemo shrunk my growth to nothing. I had a hard lump and a mass of whatever. It was an invasive kind of cancer. After my operation I had some rounds of radiation. The cancer is gone but still having one kind of chemo for precautionery measures until September. They give you pills for nausea. If you have any questions ask me here or in a U2U.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Everything has a reason..even if its not evident to us. Maybe there is something for you to do still...maybe have others learn from your story...

Make the most out of your life at this point..and stress to others why living life is so important. Try not to be depressed or distressed...as terribly hard as that maybe be.

Let others see your courage...pray for strength...and we here at ATS will too for you. God speed. God Bless and best of luck

Contact any of us (and myself) anytime U2U...we're here for you...we can listen

God Bless...stay strong...MS

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I'm really sorry to hear about this, you probably don't realise it but you are one of the few people here that I care about (insomuch as its possible to care about somebody not having met in person). I must admit it was firstly your Mr Benn pic, but your posts, music and the odd interaction we've had that make me say this.

Depends on how you prefer handling things, you might want to urgently get yourself to a doctor to consider your options and to get a second opinion if poss. And I agree totally that its a good time to get lost in the Olympics, I know that back in blighty a lot of people have been cynical about the Olympics, but I'm completely hooked. I'm not the type to be proud of anything I can't personally take responsibility for, but the London is doing a good job of hosting and the BBC are doing a great job of broadcasting and I take some pride in that...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Sorry to that, woodward. Sending positive thoughts your way. I believe that being positive about a bad situation is the best way to beat it.

/TOA

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Positive thoughts old chap.

You can beat anything you set your mind to. I wish you all the best. You can do this.

Besides, I have enjoyed our arguments, ahem, discussions......don't even think of giving up now.

Get advice advice advice advice!!!

You can beat this no problems.

Sending you positive mental thoughts.

On top of that, get your ass over to Australia, take some time to take everything in, clear your mind of all the BS. Let your mind focus on one thing and one thing only. You are strong, this is a piece of piss.

edit on 1-8-2012 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
There is a lady in our church about late 30s that had a reoccuring brain tumor now for about 10 years . I thought it might be her posting here . She had surgeries and radiation and it still came back . The last thing that I know happened was she asked her church to lay hands on her and pray for her . Thats been 3 or 4 years ago . She still is coming to church and I'm not sure but I think her last X-ray was good . The laying on of hands and prayer is not to be taken lightly ! Textreply to post by woodwardjnr

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Wow, I wish you the best.. that is difficult news, couldn't even imagine that. Good luck stay strong

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Here's a hug ***squeeze***

And here is something that may (or may not help). But it has worked for me before, though not with something of this magnitude.

Ask the universe for help. One day I was in the s**t and didn't know what else to do. It felt like the end of the world (and in your case it *is* the end of the world). I had no idea what to do next because there seemed to be no answers.

So I did what anyone would do who is looking for an answer to a question: I googled "Asking the Universe for Help."

Try it. And then ask. Be specific and honest. Only ask for what you really need. And see what happens. (And FYI there is an ATS thread that will appear when you google. Don't read that. Other people's opinions don't matter - only yours.)

Unicorns and rainbows....

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Much ♥

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join