It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just got some bad news.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
My thoughts are with you during this time, I had a close friend diagnosed with a pituitary gland microadenoma tumor last year and it led her into a very deep depression - it's a dark place when you are diagnosed with a brain tumor especially.

Surgery was planned if the growth increased but by complete surprise it shrunk to an unremarkable state and continues to be gone to this day.

She used frankincense, perhaps a placebo effect or natural remedy, it's simple enough to get hold of.
www.naturalnews.com...

I wish you all the best in your treatment, whatever suits you best and ultimately your full recovery.
edit on 2-8-2012 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
That's some very bad news indeed.I was thinking of a little experiment(well actualy a few but will speak only about this one) to do with all the atsers(the op included) that would want to help unconditionaly.Alright this is the experiment.
Everyone set's the same song to play at the same time and has to be the same song which inspires or strenghtens to everyone the idea that we are all boundless infinite energetic power that can't be hurt or harmed in any way.Before doing that everyone has to do somethign that he/she knows that gives confort to eliminate any bad thoughts and prepare for the experiment.So that was one of my ideas to try and wanted to share it.Best wishes to you.
edit on 2-8-2012 by youhup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Have sent you a U2U

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Im so sorry to read your bad news, but also glad you are going to try and keep distracted. That is the best thing you can do until at least you have some answers to the operation situation.

Yes life throws some crap our way at times, I know that too well healthwise, and the 'numb' feeling I know also. A good friend of mine, has Hodgkins, and was told by docs etc 5 yrs ago there was no hope. There is always hope, he is still here, still fighting and recently walked from one end of the country to the other to raise money for charity. After a relatively new treatment, he is doing better than ever.

Never give up my friend, positivity goes a long way...sending you positive thoughts

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Or at least to try it with some friends.My opinion is that sometimes when a group of people are joined by the same let's say activity(which unites them all on exactly the same common grounds) where let's say one is sick and the rest are not the sick person can understand at a concious,subconcious or energectic awerness lvl where it got bad by seing how it goes at healthy one.It's like when let's say your window's programing doesn't work on your computer and you don't know how to solve the problem and the first thing you might do is put a version of the same program that normaly works because STRICTLY at a physical level we could just be difrent areas of rerpesentation of the same dna or at least in some contries or areas because not everyone uses windows.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I am wishing you all the best. And I do know exactly how you feel. I have been there. Well maybe not quite. I survived a 5cm brain tumor 8 years ago, It was an ependymoma deep inside the right ventricle. But I was very lucky in the friends and contacts I had at the time. They allowed me to find just the right surgeon for my particular problem. I have dreaded in a way the last eight years as this type is supposed to re occur 70% of the time, usually within 7 years. So far so good. Try to keep a positive attitude, sounds like you are already. You can beat this, you have already done it man. You just need to do it again. Life is never fair, but sometimes, every once in a while it smiles on you with a big ass grin.

Good luck....

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

The first one looks like a man to me.

I hope it all works out for you OP. As is life isn't a struggle enough, we are burdened with even more.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Stay strong my friend...strange day it seems, I just got an email yesterday informing me a young friend of a friend (23 years old) felt ill, went to the doctors and they told him he has Leukaemia...big shock as he is known as a very active athlete (multi-sports including football etc).

I pray both of you gain the strength to face your adversities.
edit on 2-8-2012 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

I don't see that, but if you do, ok. Got the pic from googling 'sexy women images' I see part of a breast in the picture. The main thing is woodwardjnr got a grin out of it, and that was my point.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
So sorry to read this. I wish all the best for you..please consider alternate treatments like Reiki and other energy healing systems..it does work. Best of luck.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
HEY! READ THIS.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Great news.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Two alternative treatments I have in mind (I practice ozone therapy myself), the first being Ozone Therapy (practiced for over 80 years in mostly non English speaking countries because of the control by the cabal medical associations) which is the use of oxygen generator and ozone generator which is fairly cheap to buy and administer where you drink the water along with ear insulflation plus ozone sauna to pump oxygen into your body to eradicate the cancer cells. More expensive version of this treatment is offered at ozone therapy clinics (check on web) where you can do ozone blood transfusion to add more oxygen to eradicate the cancerous cells.

The second alternative is cancer cure with baking soda which I have little knowledge but have read quite a bit on it, since most doctors are so ingrained and indoctrinated by their pharmaceutical masters they serve that they would never venture out to look for alternative cures. Cancer and sickness is an industry and ever if 'they' have found the cure, it is much more profitable just to treat the symptoms and not the root cause.

Here is a video on Ozone therapy and I wish you all the very best to your full recovery:

www.youtube.com...

uralica.com...

Knowledge IS power and the cabals don't want you to know...wish you all the best to your full recovery.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

My heart goes out to you, I have seen my family and friends struggle, with cancer and tumours and the devastation they cause. Quite often the medication is worse than the cancer itself.
I am not sure whether you are aware that a cure for cancer has been found but kept out of the mainstream media for obvious reasons? The fact is big pharma can't patent it and therefore cannot make money from it's sale. But here is a link which explains ALL
It is worth a try...& you have in all honesty given the medical field 10 years so far, maybe it's time to try some other options too. May I also suggest some hypnotherapy and possibly reiki, I think this would greatly benefit you and your ability to heal naturally. Keep your mind occupied with other things, try to stay happy and enjoy life.

Sending love and healing thoughts from a leafy town in Yorkshire.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
New here and would like to say Very Sorry to hear the news. I know the feeling also, just try to remember that YOU can never be alone unless you want too! Take Care!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Wood man, so sorry to hear this my friend.

All my support, thoughts, and prayers.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Any updates? How are you feeling?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

update

So 6 months of chemotherapy is over. It's amazing how quickly the time can go. From the terrible fear I felt then to the relative relief I feel now. After a 3 month scan my tumour had reduced by about 25 % after 6 months it has stabilised. So all in all a pretty good result. The fact there was any reduction was a surprise to all concerned.

So now I have a few months to recover and let my body heal, before I have another scan. I'm looking forward to getting back to a bit of normality and doing a few things. I'm already back doing a few days at the charity I was volunteering at before. I just want to take my time, but everyone is like "what do you want to do now". It was only 6 months ago these people were telling me I need to write my will. From one extreme to the other. Lol

Thanks for all the messages of support, it meant a lot and really showed a great side to being an ATS. Member.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I am so happy to hear you are doing well.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
I am so happy to hear you are doing well.

Me too. Continue to be strong and observe the world around you.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Peace be with you and your family during this trying time. I shall pray for you

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join