It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just got some bad news.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Have you looked in vitamin B17?? eating apricot seeds is known to cure cancer. Eat up to 15 seeds per day, throughout the day, and also, drink 35% hydrogen peroxide, diluted in water. you start at 3 drops three times per day diluted in 8 oz of water, and you work your way up one drop per day, until you reach 25 drops, three times per day. Drink this with distilled water, and always take 3 hours after eating or 1.5 hours before eating. ALways take on an empty stomach.

the combination of these two things could very well cure you. Even if you don't believe what I am telling you, please research these things and decide for yourself. Don't just listen to what allopathic doctors and the FDA have to say, get both sides of the story, and get better.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I'm sorry to hear this!

That sucks!!!

I'll send a prayer and positive vibes your way!

But dont give up on us!! You gotta be strong! Give it hell!!

I always make jokes when bad things happen... for me it relieves the stress...
one of my all time favorite jokes is this... remember people this is a joke not a threat lol

"Question: Why is the Panda the most dangerous animal?

Answer: Eats, Shoots, and Leaves"

get it? huh huh? oh hell tough crowd tonight! lol

Seriously keep us informed on your progress! Thats right I said progress cos your gonna have lots of it!
We're here with you every step of the way!

But for now enjoy the 5 ringed circus... errrr I mean olympics lol

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
..really sux..but you gotta keep your head up, and stay strong. keep up the fight, and have faith in your self.

wishing you the best

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Wow, all these replies have been really touching. The ATS community is a very special thing. Worth remembering when you get a bit tired of the madness

Thanks again. These replies have really been special

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
A few people on ATS already know that I have been fighting a Brain tumor for the last 10 years, but today I received news that my tumour was active again and the scans had shown a small growth in the size. About 3 weeks ago I had quite a severe seizure, it had come as a big shock , as I had been feeling extremely well for the past 2 years.

I put the seizure down to the fact I had come off my anti convulsant medication, without informing my doctors and weening myself off them. But it seems the scan has shown some regrowth.

I was told that surgeons have been taking a look and want me to have a few scans over the next few weeks, to assertain how safe it is to operate. It is in a position close to the areas that control the legs and arms and this will be my third surgery making things more dangerous.

I dont know what to do with myself, I feel totally numb. I really thought It was going all down to me not taking my pills.

Hello. I strongly recommend that you look into medical marijuana and/or the Gerson Therapy.

When you are facing a serious illness you should drop any preconceived notions (that you may have, i don't know you) about alternative treatments if conventional ones aren't working.

I now know (personally) two people who have beaten the cancer, one using cannabis oil and the other using the oil and the Gerson therapy.

I strongly recommend you look into it.

edit :

Judging by your mention of the Daily Fail in your signature you're probably from the UK like me, send me a PM if you are interested in what i've said and i can give you more information and help.

QV.

edit on 2-8-2012 by qvision because: add

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
good vibes and positive energy your way. i pray that you will be treated successfully. best wishes. i do believe in this being able to be treated herb wise and organically. have heard some good stuff about pure hemp extract.
edit on 2-8-2012 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Have you considered treatment at the Burzynski clinic in Texas? Their work is nothing short of miraculous especially with brain tumors. Watch the Burzynski movie on YouTube for more info and good luck!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
I dont know what to do with myself, I feel totally numb. I really thought It was going all down to me not taking my pills.

You should think about what you have said in that quote and wonder about why the tumor did stop growing when you "thought" it was because you were not taking your pills.

There is a reason the tumor stopped growing but if you were not taking your medication and it stopped, something must have changed to make it start growing again?

Really sorry to hear your news, do not give up, pick yourself up, dust off the blow and keep going...

Hope that inspires you to see that giving up and feeling helpless is the opposite of what you need to do right now.

edit on 2-8-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by avatard

I watched that hemp video too it's brilliant, also if that was me feeling poorly I would try and contact a hands on healer, I have watched many videos on youtube showing that this hands on experience really does work.

OP I sincerely hope you get better and i will say a prayer for you, there is also that clinicin Bejing whereby they chant and make you better within 3 minuets apparently, (just a thought as you may even live there. God bless you OP.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
woodwardjnr, perhaps my longest sustained friend on ATS, I cannot help but wish and pray the very best for you. The best thing you can do at this time is relax. So long as you are doing everything in your power, leave that which is not to the wind. Calming oneself always helps; please do so. I have found that one can lose themselves, even during the most stressful of times by finding a spiritual saying and repeat it aloud with your eyes closed with classical music or soothing nature sounds playing lightly. It has to be something that you find truly connects with you. For me, it is Hail Mary. I do not know what it is about it, but I have never cleared my mind and lost myself as I have repeating that prayer. Even if you do not believe in any of the religious stuff, if it connects to you - go with it.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Do a search on the Gerson Miracle. Also watch this: www.visualizedaily.com...

You can hear yourself.....plus start meditation. Turn off the MSM and only watch funny movies.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
oh.....and this:

Sound Therapy. Science say music or frequencies at 528 hz repairs DNA, thus, promoting healing. This can be done through “Tuning Forks” and other method.. It is important that you do praise and worship often and loudly-it literally changes your molecules to promote healing.

go to YouTube and search on 528 hz.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
my prayers are with you im very sorry to hear this...
Years ago my mom had COPD ( where her lungs started to harden and she couldnt breath...) long story short she had a miserable last few years. She always said that she would do anything to remedy the cause... and thats what was ironic... yes she did take some known vitamins, coq10 etc that helps... but she never really changed her life where we all knew that if she did she would greatly increase her quality of life.
Its strange how when humans are faced with an issue , we all say we will do anything to cure it, but soon as someone says " excercise, stop eating animal products, stop using the microwave", we say ? are you crazy i can never stop that.. lol...

i have read MANY MANY websites and self cure forums where people repeatedly cured themselfs of cancer and other ailments... what ever name you want to call "God" just remember that the CREATOR made us to heal ourselfs, and provided the earth with the substances to do it.....

so what i learned so far with dieseases such as cancer is a simple plan...
1- stop the carcinogen, or in other words, what is causing your brain to cells to spass out and turn into a clumped form of cancer. electric feilds in your home? Using too much microwave food? Sleeping too close to a power outlet? smoking? drugs? vaccines? lets also not forget "other " forms of medication that is prescribed to us. In reality it could be ANYTHING right? but that would be my first thought.... and if it were ME, i would start with the food you are ingesting.
2- almost every cure that was successful i read that those people completly changed theirr diet. goiing from what you normally eat to ZERO animal product, ZERO processed foods, zero sugar drinks...etc.
basically they went and got all organic fruits and vegtibles, and bought a juicer and drank and eat nothing but fruits and vegitibles....others have done more by eating specifc cancer good foods like others have mentioned in earlier posts.. but basicly if comes down to fruits and vegis. and nothing else...
thats where i would start.. and worse case, at least your neew diet will make you feel so much better, look better, and your quality of life will change greatly... do it for a few months,, then have another test....and dont forget to pray.

dont give up... your body is a miracle , and i KNOW it can heal itself with our Gods original plan.

anyways here are 4 fast websites you can start from....

www.herbdoc.com

curezone.com...

www.josephprince.org...

www.prayway.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
My Mom is in her 70's and had a cancerous brain tumor removed a little over a year ago. She is doing very well. It seems to me that you have been beating the odds for 10 years now. Amazing! I suggest you continue doing what you have been doing. Beating the odds! I wish you peace and happiness.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Castor oil. Will Shrink tumors. We shrunk one on our dogs face tumor. We used wraps...don't know how to go about your situation. However wanted you to know it works

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Bad news is.. bad news. Im sorry
However... it certainly doesnt mean "the end". You have a rare opportunity that many dont.. the time to know. You have time now to do things before you feel too rotten to do them. Now, hear me out.. since I sound like Debbie Downer. My Father in Law.. who I really love like a father.. got a bad diagnosis, lung cancer AND liver cancer at the same time. He is in his 70's and quite healthy toerwise. ALaskan wilderness fishing and bear hunting in his 70's type of healthy. LOL!. Worked on the rr back when and in vietnam ( yep, older guys served in veitnam.. kinda like Korea) Anyway, he was intensely depressed with the diagnosis. I had been a nurse for a LONG time, worked in an ER for right about a decade, Seen a lot. I told him as death goes and old age goes, this is a great thing. He was given a heads up.. he can do the things he has been putting off and live like life is ending ( which we all should really.. because it all comes to an end faster than we think. We just dont realize it until the clock is ticking) He took me at my word and has really been LIVING. Decided to do the chemo. Tumor in the lung shrunk.. but now is growing. UNfortunately. The thing is that he was prepared for the bad news.. now he lives every single say.. I mean really lives. He even bought a convertible midlife crisis car he calls his cancer crisis car. LOL!! One thing he has actually enjoyed a while lot is giving people the things he has wanted to will them before he is gone.. and gets to enjoy giving it to them. He gets to see the happiness.
Sometimes bad news isnt as bad as you think it is. We ALL die, dear. You just got given a hint just like he sis.. now I guess its up to you what to do with the hint.

Get out there and REALLY live
Lord knows we all will face the ends of our lives, too many die suddenly leaving things undone and unsaid. Look at it from a different perspective and look at this like a gift of foreknowledge.. and do what you need and want to do.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Stiff upper lip old chap. We know you can fight this.
*Bear hug*

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Sending healing thoughts your way.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Though I don't know you, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Whether your religious or not (I DON"T judge), always remember there is ALWAYS hope no matter what happens. Never give up, never surrender.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Though it is certainly important to eat right and exercise, I just want people to realize that even people who eat right and exercise also get cancer. I don't want anyone who has cancer to sit and beat themselves up thinking 'if only...'. In this day and age our food,water and air is polluted. All the things we need in order to survive. Some people will get cancer and some won't. Some will survive the cancer and some won't.

In any case, we are all born and we all die. It is my belief that we are energy and energy does not die. I believe that after this life in a physical body, we go on to something different, something better.

So make the best of each day and fill it with love and laughter. If we wish to be courageous and positive, fine. If we have times where we are overwhelmed and frustrated and sad and want to cry, that is fine and normal too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join