It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$9,000,000,000,000 MISSING From The Federal Reserve .. Shocking Footage !

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

Originally posted by Ben81
It is very expensive making underground cities for the elites

But who would they hire to build them? Contruction companies? If so, where are the contruction companies spending all the money they are making? And why haven't any of the armies of contruction workers blown the whistle?

have you seen history channels modern marvels?

they have these dudes working in massive underground pipes all the time in new york.

ever play bioshock?

im sure the bad guys have a city like that, fo show!

peace.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
There is nothing better than coming onto ATS to find regurgitated information as if to keep us in a loop. There should be a filter for the main page that reduces/nullifies old information from ever appearing...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I just wanted to reach into the screen and ring that #%&$#'s neck!

A few questions that should be asked and discussed here:

- Isn't there someone that can order that @#$% to have the information the gentleman asked for by a certain date ?? And, if there is someone or some entity that can do this then why haven't they ?

- Is there a way to hold these people accountable for their actions/inaction's ?

- Why haven't we fired all of these idiots?

- Alien

edit on 8/1/2012 by Alien Abduct because: spelling correction

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Where does the money come from?
We all know that the Federal Reserve CORPORATION prints money - then loans it, at interest, to our government. But wait until you see what a total scam this process is. But before we get to the meat of this issue, let's remember one thing about the very essence of banking - primarily that money should have some type of standard upon which its value is based).

So, with that in mind, let's look at how money is actually created, and at what cost. If the Federal Reserve wants to print 1,000 one-hundred ($100) bills, their total cost for ink, paper, plates, labor, etc. would be approximately $23.00 (according to Davvy Kidd in "Why A Bankrupt America"). Now, if you do the math, the total cost of 10,000 bills would be $230.00 ($.023 x 10,000). But, and here's the catch - 10,000 $100 bills equals $1,000,000! So, the Federal Reserve can "create" a million dollars, then LEND it to the U.S. Government (with interest) for a total cost of $230.
00! That's not a bad deal, huh!
The banking industry calls this process "seignorage." I call it outright THEFT. Why? Well, regardless of the immense profit margin ($1,000,000 for $230), plus the huge interest payments, our government then needs to STEAL the American people's money to payoff their debts via a Mob-like agency called the IRS. So the bankers steal from the government, then the government turns around and steals from the people. I'm no genius, but who do you think is getting screwed in this process? US - the people at the bottom rung of the ladder.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
The FED is an abomination. The sooner we rid the world of this scum, the better.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

the money is worthless compare to Silver and Gold and other ressources

Gold and silver are intrinsically worthless too

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
We all know that the Federal Reserve CORPORATION prints money - then loans it, at interest, to our government. But wait until you see what a total scam this process is. But before we get to the meat of this issue, let's remember one thing about the very essence of banking - primarily that money should have some type of standard upon which its value is based).

I don't know where you got all that rubbish from, but if you paid any money to learn it then you deserve a refund...plus damages!!

The Fed does not loan money to the US Govt, and it does not print money - Treasury prints the money.

And when the Fed puts cash into circulation it does so by buying up Federal notes of various types that the US Govt has ALREADY sold to banks.

Regardless of everything else, please try to deny ignorance rather than spreading it!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
A typical response from the government. Duh we don't know! What's their solution to this problem? Raise the taxes! You have crooks working in office and in cahoots with the bankers funneling money making each other rich!! Trillions vanishing without a trace and the head person hasn't got a clue. To top it off these people are payed large salaries.
I think that pretty much sums it up.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Just like a swindling politician who evades every question you ask. It sounds like she was "trying to say" that if something is going on under the table, she wouldn't investigate it because it's under the table. In other words, she looks the other way even if they would suspect thievery.

Just so everyone knows...I don't know how old this video is, but I've seen it a number of times under different titles...just so it's clear it's not new.

It seems there is an identical video uploaded in May 8, 2009.

dotsub.com... titled "Why We Need HR 1207, Ron Paul's Bill to Audit the Federal Reserve"

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

the New World KGB can hunt you down in the future for what you said online 10 years ago. Believe it, cause that's where it's going

I agree with what you say but i dont think you understand the nwo
its already here and fully operational .. they needed to control half of the world for 2012
once you understand the biggest "conspiracy" in the world ... --> Aliens
but for that you need to understand our past to know why 2012 is so important
the pyramids and the ancient world etc ..

Most legends are real !

The long waited disclosure about everything is going under the nose of so many
not realising what is happening

Disclosure first step (science fiction shows, startrek, dr who) (messy)
Second step ..more serious .."Ancient Aliens,Stargate,Xfile" series (not bad)
Third step .. very serious " NG Ancient X Files" series (very nice
)
Fourth step (4th of august ?) .. The Arrival .. all ships will be visible
Fifth step .. Help humans to ascend because its time to go

if they can move the dinosaur on another planet .. they can move us

in all science fictions show we have see
people dont realise how half of them are true

Totall Recall and the Movie Stargate are disclosure shows in a way

The bees are fine btw .)
edit on 8/2/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Whats is this ladies name that is being questioned?

What is the name of the guy asking questions?

Yes I searched, but I didn't come up with much..

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
not surprising.

Didn't The Pentagon once "lost" 3 billion dollar somewhere?? This is only one of the "budgetary discrepancies" =eufemism for "blatant Fraud"

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

Originally posted by BlueMule

It is very expensive making underground cities for the elites

But who would they hire to build them? Contruction companies? If so, where are the contruction companies spending all the money they are making? And why haven't any of the armies of contruction workers blown the whistle?

have you seen history channels modern marvels?

they have these dudes working in massive underground pipes all the time in new york.

ever play bioshock?

im sure the bad guys have a city like that, fo show!

peace.

It always surprises me when people state that "someone" would have blown the whistle.

I was watching one of those Off Limits shows a couple of nights ago about the Titan missile silos in Arizona. I forget how many there are, but I believe it's over 50.

Then there are these ones too - Military Sites For Sale

There are thousands of places across the USA that required teams of people to build. There are plenty of underground structures, silos, bases, shelters and more that all needed someone to design, approve, break soil, pour concrete... even down to painting the walls.

There are literally hundreds of thousands of people involved in the creation of these sites, and not one of them has ever blown the whistle on what they built.

This happens in every country. They assign a contract, everyone is required to sign a document stating that they will be held accountable under national security measures if they leak any information about their job or the site.

Incidentally - even though I don't necessarily believe the idea of explosives used in 9/11 to take down those towers, it would take a very small team working over a couple of nights to do it. These structures took thousands of people to build. Thousands of people stay silent about acting on a site in defence of their country, while paid very highly. And a small team of people could be paid a hell of a lot more to install something they don't even know about on a site like WTC, before being "vanished".

My point is that secret sites are being built all the time. There are plenty of people who are required to stay silent about it, and they do.

$9T could easily be allocated to something (probably many things, including the back pockets of some very dubious government individuals) without you ever finding out about it.

When you're offered a hell of a lot of money to be involved in a project in "the defence of you country" and the consequences of speaking about it are imprisonment, it's no surprise there are no whistle-blowers.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

True dat^

Everyone has his/her price. wether it's bending for blackmail, or "How's the family"or being paid ungodly amounts of money.

Are51 was built in complete secrecy. They knéw something was there, but not precisely whàt. They kept the SR71 Blackbird secret for yéars. So, if something should be done in secrecy they most certainly cán.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

I don't know where you got all that rubbish from, but if you paid any money to learn it then you deserve a refund...plus damages!!

The Fed does not loan money to the US Govt, and it does not print money - Treasury prints the money.

And when the Fed puts cash into circulation it does so by buying up Federal notes of various types that the US Govt has ALREADY sold to banks.

Regardless of everything else, please try to deny ignorance rather than spreading it!

With all due respect, you are so grossly uninformed that it's quite pitiful. PLEASE read Economic 101 - Without the BS

The Fed DOES print our money; Congress, who had the Constitutional power to 'mint coin' gave that over to a private bank whose owners are never disclosed (The Federal Reserve Bank). It prints money for whatever it costs it to print it and then it LOANS that made-up money to the U.S. government at FACE value.

It is you who needs to "deny ignorance rather than spreading it."

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

The Fed DOES print our money

The Treasury Department - not the Federal Reserve - prints and mints all paper currency and coinage in circulation through the Bureau of Engraving and Printing and the United States Mint.

Quit spreading lies. The Federal Reserve is a central bank. It is the Treasury Department that prints our money. Good grief.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The Treasury prints money, the Fed distributes money.

The Federal Reserve orders new currency from the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, which produces the appropriate denominations and ships them directly to the Reserve Banks. Each note costs about four cents to produce, though the cost varies slightly by denomination. Virtually all of currency notes in use are Federal Reserve notes. Each Federal Reserve Bank is required by law to pledge collateral at least equal to the amount of currency it has issued into circulation. The bulk of the collateral pledged is in the form of U.S. Government securities and gold certificates owned by the Federal Reserve Banks.

www.newyorkfed.org...

edit on 2-8-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

No, actually I understand the New World order very well my friend. The puzzle is not completed just yet though. Opinions also vary on numerous subjects that you listed. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
No, actually I understand the New World order very well my friend.

Kewl!

Could you explain it to me? I'm baffled.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

We all know that the Federal Reserve CORPORATION prints money - then loans it, at interest, to our government.

No kidding? Someone better call up the Treasury Dept and tell them!

But wait until you see what a total scam this process is. But before we get to the meat of this issue,

No meat only fluff for dinner tonite...again.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join