It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$9,000,000,000,000 MISSING From The Federal Reserve .. Shocking Footage !

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter
reply to post by Ben81

I´m a bit confused, do you call me a troll or do you refer somehow to the video??

You are far from a troll brotha

i refer to the lady in the video and people that say this is a old video

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
they are stealing all of our money and they want us to pay taxes and pay parking tickets when they dont even follow the law. it s time to bring them down before they get to there bunkers and kill us all with bio-weapons and drones. join a malitia now.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Join the AMerican UNderground "AMUN" fly your flag upside down untill this country is restored. and if people ask you why or tell you your flag is upside down tell them why.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65
Saw this theory on another site on the exact same topic:

It prob went to an elite group of "new" rulers. They are using it to buy gold and other trade commodities to back a new currency so they can create a "new" country when this one finally throws in the towel.

They will tell us ...

"No worries, we have 11 trillion dollars in liquid assets and no debt. Continue working, consuming and paying taxes and everything will be just fine"..."Oh and BTW...we have destroyed the Constitution...we have new rules now"

I have to say when I thought about it, it made more sense to me than underground bunkers...which I don't rule out...just saying...this actually seemed logical in a twisted kind of way.

I can agree with it except for the part that "they" destroy the Constitution...that is being done right here and now...even as we discuss it.

Exactly.. they already know this america is doomed
they have drained the country and stole the gold for their underground bunker
to wait until the storm pass .. they are sure they will escape the end of time
and prepare to return to the surface once its all over
to restart and do the same mistakes again .. they think they are above all
laughed they have fooled everyone .. well not the Creator

any of you saw "the Divide" ?
with all the earthquakes .. being in one of those rich bunkers while other suffer outside
thinking they are all safe laughing when above them outside it is chaos
they have digged their grave .. all the bad people will be separeted from the good people
they will have created their own hell inside their deep hole with no way to get out

the last place to be in 2012 is inside a bunker
but people with to much fear will never be able to understand the big picture
edit on 8/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

WoW i cannot believe what i just heard ,, I hope this hits mainstream cause this is really big , Thankyou so much for posting this .I dont know weather to get sick or get mad and Im not even american (Im canadian).Please America if this doesnt wake you I dont know what will. This is absolutly disgusting . Som1 do somthing please

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

Originally posted by Ben81
It is very expensive making underground cities for the elites

But who would they hire to build them? Contruction companies? If so, where are the contruction companies spending all the money they are making? And why haven't any of the armies of contruction workers blown the whistle?

Remember the Manhattan project? 30,000 people worked on it, no one else knew of it, 3,000 working on an underground city is chicken feed, they possibly never even left the city when it was finished.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012zeropointeventhorizon
reply to post by Ben81

Join the AMerican UNderground "AMUN" fly your flag upside down untill this country is restored. and if people ask you why or tell you your flag is upside down tell them why.

Underground ?
your "militia" made bunkers ?
you will only need bunkers before the 21 december
in case there is some heavy flood in your area or other disasters

sorry i dont have any flag outside my home

but i live on the 3 third floor with a Bob and a lot of reserve to survive a few months
didnt buy all this food for me .. when the SHTF i know i will probably save and rescue a lot of people
that will be confuse and out of focus .. i will be there to keep their hope up

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
FWIW, this video came out in 2009. What is the current situation now?

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Uploaded by RepAlanGrayson on May 12, 2009

"This is a high quality version of the Financial Services Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations hearing of May 5, 2009.

Rep. Alan Grayson asks the Federal Reserve Inspector General about the trillions of dollars lent or spent by the Federal Reserve and where it went, and the trillions of off balance sheet obligations. Inspector General Elizabeth Coleman responds that the IG does not know and is not tracking where this money is."

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-8-2012 by AnnunakiX because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

You might find its illegal to fly any countries flag upside, only ships at sea in distress do that.(I believe).

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff

reply to post by Ben81

You might find its illegal to fly any countries flag upside, only ships at sea in distress do that.(I believe).

Lets all put the white flag to avoid confrontation

edit on 8/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
I guess what I'm tired of is someone posting a video from way back in time (this one is from 2010 talking about the 2009 info release from Bloomberg, if I'm not mistaken) and not pointing out that it is NOT current.

Who cares if you're tired of it. Obviously it's been repeatedly pointed out in this thread by yes men like yourself.

Yes, this information was shocking. In 2010.

Yep, and it still is. The more people that hear about it, the better.

Digs like this without finding the original date and making sure people understand WHEN something happens just makes for a big hot mess. A LOT of things have gone on since the release of this video.

Yeah, probably like more money vanishing. What you just said sounds like more double talk and mindless drivel to me. How much time has passed since they bent us all over is irrelevant here.

Yuh know, Maybe they should give you that Womens Job? Or maybe even that ugly, idiot Lawyer's who was sitting behind her whispering deceptive answering tactics into her ear that she was instructed to give by some other bottomfeeder?

You should have been riled up about it in 2010 when it happened.

I was. What makes you think that nobody else was riled up back then as well? Talk about reckless assumptions. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
WOW!

She can't answer a single question!

I love when she asks him to repeat the question. I mean seriously any child would understand that question.

Great video. These people all belong in jail.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

i for one am extremely shocked. i also do not doubt your statement at all. i think that continued awareness must be brought forward. so many folks do not realize the truth in this matter. i never saw this video and i attempt to stay current on real news articles. yet this article of which was published several years ago is very valid.

i'm afraid that this corrupted system is so complex and runs so deep. i'm almost fearful to help bring awareness... afraid for my life. i know that folks have killed for much less money than this. i don't know if that is a valid point but it's worth contemplating.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I agree...How old it is is completely irrelevant. The typical American citizen's attention span and memory is shorter than than ...err...their eyelashes. The are easily distracted and this crap gets swept under the carpet and no one ever does anything because there is no one demanding investigation and action.

We need to drag this stuff out regularly until something gets addressed...otherwise, it will never get addressed.

So step off the high horse that this is old news...If the statute of limitations on capitol theft, fraud, insider trading and embezzlement haven't expired yet, it is still a very relevant topic.

We need to keep people's minds focused..."for it is the doom of men that they forget"

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I wonder why so many people here use Acronyms. I know that the word "troc" doesn't stand for anything
because I looked it up on Googles. Just don't be so lazy by using shortwords for anything standard English. So if you can be so kind as to repost your answer this time in full English please so that the rest can understand what you truly mean. Thank you

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

FLAG 100
Man she just double talks her way around the issue.

Great find

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
WOW!

She can't answer a single question!

I love when she asks him to repeat the question. I mean seriously any child would understand that question.

Great video. These people all belong in jail.

I KNOW from experience that when I ask someone to repeat the question, there are 2 reasons why: 1) I didn't hear it correctly, or 2) I am buying time in my own little frame of mind to answer the original question with a reply contrary to what they wanted to hear. She appeared to fumble over her answer, as anyone could see how nervous she was. Her body language told it all. How do I know? I've been there...who hasn't (on a smaller scale of course)! She is a poster child for all that is phony.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I watched this on FoxNews when it happened. I was working at home and it caught my eye. They actually showed a lot more of this. That and I've seen the other threads on it.

That shows just how little attention people pay to the news. It's not that they don't report it, it's that people don't actually watch it and then run around yelling they cover it up, which is doublespeak for "I don't care enough to watch the news so I'll pretend they don't cover it". Then of course you have those who limit their news to one source or ATS.

Anyway, old topic ignored when it was most significant, even though it was covered both on the news and here.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
How old is the video?

Alan Grayson (D-FL), the guy asking questions, was voted out of office in 2010.
edit on 1-8-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Anyway, old topic ignored when it was most significant, even though it was covered both on the news and here.

Absolutely. If I remember correctly these hearings first arose when Grayson and Paul made the first bid for a fed audit. It later happened but then there was no power in the legislation and they head back once again to push additional powers through.

This all came about during the TARP lending and no one really seemed to pay attention to what was going on. There have been numerous other things related to the housing bubble and most everything with meat has slowly vanished while everyone focuses on some headline grabbing nonsense that floats over the news every day.

Changes were made though. And will continue to be made. But if people are going to get in a spasm over this, it's like crying for smoke detectors after the house is burnt down. The financial industry evolves, and people need to pay attention as it mutates, if they are really keen on having a valid opinion on it.

(Won't even put myself in the category.) I don't have the time.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join