It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$9,000,000,000,000 MISSING From The Federal Reserve .. Shocking Footage !

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The Fed is audited every year. Read here:

www.federalreserve.gov...

Here is a copy of the year-end 2011 audited financial statement for the Federal Reserve:

Anyone with even the most basic accounting background will see that the Fed is profitable, and that the false allegation that $9 Trillion is missing is pure mythology. Disagree? Fine. Just show us where on the audited financials statements show these losses.

This thread's allegation is pure bunk.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CookieMonster09

Here is a copy of the year-end 2011 audited financial statement for the Federal Reserve:

Anyone with even the most basic accounting background will see that the Fed is profitable, and that the false allegation that $9 Trillion is missing is pure mythology. Disagree? Fine. Just show us where on the audited financials statements show these losses.

You understand that the Fed charter and the board itself restricts the specific scope and depth of ANY audit carried out by any entity, yes? In fact, only those agencies "approved" by the Fed get to perform the audit, and only under their conditions. The Fed decides what is and what isn't reported, as we have seen in Congressional Hearings transparency is not their agenda.

You may rely on their canned reports to the government... when even those in government know not to... but don't expect others to acquiesce to that degree... you believe what you like, but your characterization of the OP is repugnant to me.

Obviously, like those who insist that parsing words somehow alters the discrepancy to non-existence, you appear offended that people think they are not telling us the whole truth... or that their accounting and reporting methods are suspect. I'm certain you're faith in the sanctity of the Fed will one day be challenged... I promise I won't rudely say "I told you so."

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

Originally posted by CookieMonster09

You understand that the Fed charter and the board itself restricts the specific scope and depth of ANY audit carried out by any entity, yes? In fact, only those agencies "approved" by the Fed get to perform the audit, and only under their conditions. The Fed decides what is and what isn't reported, as we have seen in Congressional Hearings transparency is not their agenda.

You may rely on their canned reports to the government... when even those in government know not to... but don't expect others to acquiesce to that degree... you believe what you like, but your characterization of the OP is repugnant to me.

Obviously, like those who insist that parsing words somehow alters the discrepancy to non-existence, you appear offended that people think they are not telling us the whole truth... or that their accounting and reporting methods are suspect. I'm certain you're faith in the sanctity of the Fed will one day be challenged... I promise I won't rudely say "I told you so."

You're basically saying, we don't know, the Fed is awful, therefore don't worry about the truth.

That's [Snipped]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 10-8-2012 by Rising Against because: Profanity.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

You're basically saying, we don't know, the Fed is awful, therefore don't worry about the truth.

That's bull#.

Basically - Essentially

we don't know - correct, we can't "know," and have no legal right to.

the Fed is awful - more likely than not

don't worry about the truth - non-sequitor

What you have said, however is enlightening.

Passions aside, you've made a point, "their" evidence is consistent with their claims. But I believe there's a qualitative difference between evidence that is "provided" and evidence that is protected from disclosure (except in certain equally "protected" channels.) It is inherently unlikely that they are the same.

PS - don't curse.
edit on 10-8-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CookieMonster09

That's a 66 page balance sheet essentially, a true audit would be thousands and thousands of pages.

To put this in perspective,

1 million seconds ago was the end of July.

1 billion seconds ago it was 1980.

1 trillion seconds ago it was 30,000 bc.
edit on 11-8-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Discussing how the Federal Reserve operates is like, wondering whats on the Menu at Jacks Bistro in "Three's Company".

Hey dum dum.. It's an illusion. Not real. Fake. Fiat. Mirage.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by mytheroy
Yeah I embed this very video on another thread,

The guy asks her all kinds of questions and she's like hummm we have no clue lmao
edit on 31-7-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

Those people realise fully well
that by stealing all that money from the economy
it will literaly kill people and many famillies

they really have no heart .. i dont even think they have a soul
their bodies look like a empty shell

Money is an illusion. It is created by humans. It is designed to control humanity and keep it in a state of fear.

If you have ever watched IT LIVES you will be reminded "MONEY IS YOUR GOD".

We can choose to change this.
It doesn't have to be this way.

really, it doesnt

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by mytheroy
Yeah I embed this very video on another thread,

The guy asks her all kinds of questions and she's like hummm we have no clue lmao
edit on 31-7-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

Those people realise fully well
that by stealing all that money from the economy
it will literaly kill people and many famillies

they really have no heart .. i dont even think they have a soul
their bodies look like a empty shell

Can it be that the guy on the inspec.gen. behind left is dead? Anybody able to read lips..? I would like to know what the expensive looking excutive is whispering in her ear.

sec.line
edit on 12/8/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join