It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$9,000,000,000,000 MISSING From The Federal Reserve .. Shocking Footage !

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

oh my GOD that video infuriates me .. finally some good stuff.. it's her area to investigate but she has no clue... 9 TRILLION dollars.. enough to give 30k to every person in the country... how do you simply not know?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnunakiX

FWIW, this video came out in 2009. What is the current situation now?

(If memory serves correct.)

Legislation went through, Grayson and Paul eventually got what they wanted. The problem in it was that the person for oversight of the fed (A position created by the legislation) was never appointed and the audit powers given to (GAO?) were not strong enough.

New legislation was tabled recently to address those matters.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Unreal. It's so pathetic that in our country we fine and throw our citizens in jail over having some weed or other bull# "crimes" but it's okay for our govt to commit crimes and high treason robbing our country blind, keep people in cia prisons, and doing things like MKULTRA and no one does anything about it, no one ever gets in trouble. This is hopeless.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
As much as I HATE what's happened.. I have to say I love when someone gets grilled like this by our government .. it shows that we have at least a few decent representatives ... I love watching Al Franken drill in to people as well

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
we all need to get together on this WE DO NOT OWE THIS MONEY BACK TO THE ELITE PRIVATE BANK. Everytime Bernanke sends money out of the reserve it goes on our tally. We should not have to pay for the underground Palaces for the rich and spoiled. I refuse to pay tax's till they fix this #. everyone should do the same

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
You will never ask again .. why the economy is so bad after watching this
because it is been drained dry since 9/11 to this day

this particular video will show americans how politic really works
and explain with a big clear number (9 Trillions and probably much more)
why the economy is doomed to crash and it will never recover

They cant even answer his question like adults
she look like surprise this question wasnt filtered
they hate to be caught and EXPOSED

Now you know why they need to manipulate the market
so people will never realise until its to late
that the government has been stealing all that money under everyone nose

You will ask "WHY" ?

It is very expensive making underground cities for the elites
thats why they are not scared of retaliation from the mass
they just need to old the outrage waves before the SHTF
and run hidding in their deep rabbit holes
edit on 7/31/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

'Living is easy with eyes closed.
Misunderstanding all you see.'

But to see, you have to have to open your eyes to a new reality.
A reality that can explain everything. It is a terrible reality but
our very existence now depends on acknowledging it's all encompassing hold over us.

I will answer questions, but inform you and will remind you that 9/11 is now irrelevant.
Getting 'hung about' the details is futile. Please keep questions and comments short,
as I will my answers. A google search of relevant terms will satisfy the curious.
This is too big. You will stand back and see a greater logic to this, or you will not. If you
do not see a logic, i believe that you haven't interpreted correctly the details you have
been investigating.

9/11 was a signal, symbolically marking the beginning of the long planned endgame
(for the West).
The WTC was build specifically for this purpose and this date.
The plundering of treasuries ($2.4 Trillion gone before 9/11 even got going),
destruction of the dollar and society and ultimate destruction of the instruments/front-men/
scapegoats they used since 1912 to further their Empire (U.S. government, U.N, banks,
zionists/Jews etc.) is the final plan (before re-designing), for this section (relatively small
in terms of population and land area) of the world.

All 'obvious' 9/11 incriminations are meant to incriminate those who are but
dispensable players/actors in the greater game. The masterminds are elsewhere.
When the public are deliberately directed to wake up (soon, and by the MSM),
backtracking they will discover all these planted undeniable 'truths' incriminating
swathes of government employees/agencies going back to at least WW2 and beyond,
Revolution will follow, leading to the destruction of society, of western life as we know it.
All part of the ingenious and hideous plan.
Obama is an actor/plant/agent who falls into the above category. His obvious dubiousness
and self-incrimination is made just a little too obvious, but most will not see through this
deliberate scheming, when his time comes to be out-ed...... cont.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Time is short now.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

This is wonderful, could this possibly get to mainstream television, CNN, Fox etc.
This could really help Ron Paul on becoming president if his plans come true still..
Since Ron Paul proposed the bill he could get some positive publicity for once.
Plus Mitt Romney's tax reports are absolutely ridiculous and need to be known as well.
That could put him out or should at least.
23 Million dollars made in a year, and $400 and some change paid in income taxes.
I love our government... So, so honest

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

I agree.More people worrying about who's frickin' eating where today than about things like this that REALLY matter.
No wonder this nation's in the state it's in--pathetic!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This video is from 2009. The person doing the grilling is a far leftist bureaucrat from Congress - The same Congress that delegated the central banking duties to the Federal Reserve, and cannot keep from over-spending on its own budget.

Let's get some straight facts in place and set aside the "anger" and misleading hype in this thread.

Money is not missing - This is money that has been lent out. The Federal Reserve is, in fact, a central bank. As a bank, it lends money. Funds are lent to banks, government entities, even corporations.

So - Funds are not "missing". They were lent, and expected to pay back. Money only goes missing when it is not repaid.

If you want to analyze the Fed's financial statements, you can do so here:

www.federalreserve.gov...

The Fed is audited every year. The link above is for the Fed's audited financial statements from accounting firm, Deloitte & Touche for year-end 2011.

Total Assets for the Fed at Year-End 2011 increased to $2.9 Trillion Dollars from $2.42 Trillion Dollar at Year-End 2010. Assets increased. That's a positive.

As you can see from the PDF file, a big chunk of the assets held are in Treasury and Government-related loans.

Total Liabilities for the Fed at Year-End 2011 were $2.8 Trillion Dollars. Total Capital held by the Fed is $53 Billion at Year-End 2011.

Net Income in total as of Year-End 2011 was $78 Billion. The Fed is very profitable. From this Net Income, the Fed paid the U.S. Treasury $77 Billion in Interest at Year-End 2011.

What's the problem? The Fed is profitable. Makes money. Pays interest to the U.S. Treasury. Why the scaremongering? Why the "Sky is Falling" Chicken Little routine? Good grief.

Learn to read a financial statement before you cry wolf. Read the PDF. It explains all of the different types of lending facilities that the Fed provides starting on page 10.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Why so many misleading post titles? I didn't hear the figure "9 trillion" mentioned once. The only number I heard was one trillion. Yes, it's a lot of money but it's not 9 trillion. Change the friggin' title, drama queen.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by axslinger
Why so many misleading post titles? I didn't hear the figure "9 trillion" mentioned once. The only number I heard was one trillion. Yes, it's a lot of money but it's not 9 trillion. Change the friggin' title, drama queen.

If im a drama queen you are a lazy queen

3:56

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Americans are running out of time. The system of government under which we live is already far more imperial than it is a republic. Sometime in the 1960s, the real power brokers figured out how to replace the formal government with a largely secret informal system that gives absolute power to a handful of individuals. This is obvious from our history since around the time of Jack Kennedy's death.

Governments over time have evolved beyond repression and oppression into systems that manage to effectively demonize and marginalize revolutionaries and critics. But the most recent form of evolution has been to so completely obfuscate the real organs of government that many actually in the ostensible halls of power (Congress, the White House) don't realize they aren't in charge at all.

Either we take collective action as a people soon, or we become slaves to a global technocracy so total that nothing short of planet-wide disaster will dislodge it.

Successful civil disobedience is a fantasy - It's a manipulation that ignores the general law of history: Armed and organized populations win freedom through the development of formal governmental representation and the fielding of an army capable of contesting power on the field of battle. Free citizens are armed and organized and perfectly willing to kill and die for principles.

Principles are often more important than actualities in the long run.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I'm alone with this feeling, but when I watch the video the OP posted and see this lady talk around each question, its apparent that she's either A. covering something up/Lying OR B. Too stupid to hold this position (and then I begin questioning how she got this job in the first place)....

She doesnt give one straight answer.... She didnt give one sincere response to the questions she was being asked... The only thing she cared about was covering up for her own a** or the people she works for... The man in the video (who's grilling her) seems very sincere, seems pissed off, seems like a man on a mission to get an answer -- Thats the type of man I like seeing in office, one who cares...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBeastly0ne
reply to post by OutonaLimb

This is wonderful, could this possibly get to mainstream television, CNN, Fox etc.
This could really help Ron Paul on becoming president if his plans come true still..
Since Ron Paul proposed the bill he could get some positive publicity for once.
Plus Mitt Romney's tax reports are absolutely ridiculous and need to be known as well.
That could put him out or should at least.
23 Million dollars made in a year, and $400 and some change paid in income taxes.
I love our government... So, so honest

Malheureusement the rev. r. paul is just playing his (bit) part in all this,
the club of rome's vast and extravagant (and deadly) pantomime.
Didn't paul say all the right things (herding all the 'awake') before his fizzling out?
(I don't think his role is played out yet though).
These actors are traitors and conspirors against humanity, one and all.
And there are very many of them. You are in the club, or you are not.
Having (lots of) money is a pre-requisite.

9/11 was a (completely faked) symbolic beginning of the endgame that was to
plunder the treasury and destroy the dollar, leading up to the collapse of
U.S. society as we know it. 9 trillion is a vastly underestimated figure.

Those (obviously) incriminated in events like 9/11, JFK, banking scandals etc. are
intentionally incriminated and are but dispensable sacrificial scapegoats set up
to fall when the time came. All to fuel the fires of destruction via revolution.
We are being set up for the big finale now.

Everything about our lives is contrived.
But it really is now or never for us.

The Powers behind, now more powrful than ever, move elsewhere.
They acquired all the hard assets using their fake money (and U.S. muscle)
over the course of the last 100 years. Now it's out with the old time. Time to
destroy the chains of evidence.

The East now becomes the new West.

2001 to 2012 is 11 years.

2012 - 1776 = 236

2 + 3 + 6 = 11

After October 24 but before the years end. It all culminates. In my view.
edit on 1-8-2012 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Man, WHO CARES if this video is old. I've never seen it. I've only been on ATS for a few months. And I'm sure there are others like me. Do you think we have time to go through ALL back ATS threads? Get a grip.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by axslinger

Watch the vid again. 9 trillion was mentioned.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
. There is no 9 trillion dollars in actual paper money or gold

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Sorry, and I hate to feel this way, but in my opinion, anyone that thinks that exposing the Fed will bring it to its knees is sadly mistaken. The power elite that rule the world, i.e., Bilderbergs, The Trilateral Commission (and the "mysterious seven" that dictate to THOSE groups, i.e., Rothchilds maybe?) could care less about exposure. Any unflattering or potentially damaging materials will be swept under the media carpet they control and protect themselves with.This is their world, and they know it. Anyone with evidence to expose them will simply be eliminated.

I would suggest, also, that TPTB run and control ALL aspects of communications... including ATS. Anyone with a lick of common sense can see the disinformation spit at practically any post.

Unless rich beyond your wildest dreams and are connected to the top elite... you are a sheep. Like it or not.

Maybe it's time for another site --- say, "above" above top secret. ;(

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Andre33

Who cares who runs ATS anyway, it's a great website. What's important is that alternative news is available for citizens to access. There will always be debunkers and payed yes men robots no matter where you post on the internet. They can monitor anyone anywhere they wish if they really want to. I understand your concerns my friend but unless you're doing something illegal, then why even worry about it?

This has been discussed alot here. What I find funny is that there is always someone accusing ATS of being CIA, yet these people continue to post here right? If it's not enough to make someone cancel their membership, then it must not be a big enough issue to even complain about. That's how I see it anyway.

The truth of the matter is though, one day all of us may be held accountable for what we have said on the internet. Our political and social views, or maybe even religious beliefs ect. Very soon they will outlaw nick-names and everyone will be required to use their legal name, along with an IP address that will be public. That way, the New World KGB can hunt you down in the future for what you said online 10 years ago. Believe it, cause that's where it's going.

This was their game from the beggining anyway, and we all played it. 1984 was never forced on anyone, we volunteered the personal information with the tools that they provided to us all like E-mail, Facebook, yahoo comments and places like this ect. Nobody was forced to reveal their thoughts and beliefs, we all exposed ourselves. That's the truth of the matter. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CookieMonster09

They were missing 2 Trillion as said, on 9/10/2001, on 9/11 the pentagon was hit in the exact location at the Pentagon where the records were kept, regarding the missing 2 Trillion dollars.

So how simple is that, it's so easy to see the Terrorist, destroyed the records, what luck and I'll bet the Terrorist didn't even know they were doing the Government crooks a flavor.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join