It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 13 Most Evil U.S. Government Experiments on Humans

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Who still wants to trust the government with your health care? Who wants to trust the government with anything?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Thanks for the info..this is good stuff..

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirhumperdink
reply to post by TechUnique

how can you do battle with monsters without becoming one this was for the good of the nation you filthy terrorist

America is the monster.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I looked at the headline and immediately went "Welfare!"

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by igor_ats
In B4 someone says:

- this was all a "long time ago" (yes I know) (followed by "show me recent!").
- we shouldn't be punished for other ppl's actions
- government tests existed before

Much like the slavery debate where ppl downplay/damage control it by saying something like "slavery existed before".

But we have to note that "a long time ago" I'm sure that the people thought "we don't do horrible things in these modern times."

>> So RIGHT NOW, you are probably being lied to and YES we do these sorts of things all the time. What were the repercussions for those that did atrocities? And what about the things we didn't learn about.

No, this is what the people in power do, and are still doing. So think about this when you accept some "secret agency" having carte blanche and no transparency.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

"atomic weapons" don't exist. They are a psyop, made up to intimidate the Soviets and prevent new nationalist movements in Europe which could lead to further wars (demoralize, etc). Larger areas and more deaths were caused during Operation Meetinghouse bombings of Tokyo, which used conventional incendiary weapons.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

I want to move to Russia!! This disgust me!! Thanks for the information!! This is another example of why I want to leave AMerica.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

This is a sick, sick, twisted 13 most evil things the U.S.A. has ever done.

I just finished watching Dark Knight Rises (Good show) and I really believe that those in authority should be taken down but in a non-violent way. A way that says, "You've had your fun, now step down." If they don't then we can imagine what we can do.

At least some said it. And thanks.
edit on 31-7-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
I want to move to Russia!! This disgust me!! Thanks for the information!! This is another example of why I want to leave AMerica.

Fine. Have fun in Russia. I'm quite certain that they have never done anything remotely like this in their past.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by crawdad1914
Care to elaborate on why targeting Civilians Japanese and Korean and causing the deaths of hundreds of thousands is not a war crime?

Korean civilians? Really? The atomic attacks of World War 2 targeted Korean civilians? How about some details on that, Ace?

How come ATS can't come to grips with the fact that it was better to use the Atomic bomb than land Allied Troops and engage in a prolonged ground attack. How many casualities were they estimating? A million, plus?

If the Japanese had a problem with that in 1945, maybe they should have thought ahead before they started the war with the US in 1941.

It is not so much that they dropped them, it is that they dropped them on two cities full of mums and kiddies. They had other military choices. It was simply wrong!

P

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

OUR WONDERFUL MILITARY TESTED THEM ON OUR OWN MEN
They new that the soldiers would die and studied them as lab rats until they died and then dicected them to study how they died .

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
Some of the stories that actually do get out of North Korea are shocking to say the least. The same can be said with many, many nations unfortunately. People can scream national security and the greater good all they want but at the end of the day a disgusting act is a disgusting act.

This war on terror BS excuses carpet bombing foreign neighborhoods killing children? No. Some people don't care unless its right on their doorstep. And its going to be soon.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

Sadly, I think you are entirely correct about it soon being on our own doorstep. I've got a nagging feeling and have for many months now that when the shooting starts we're going to see nations showing alliances that come as quite a surprise and quite possibly a nasty shock.

I also think when we all get to the other side of what seems imminent to get through here, the number of things on this list for what has actually occurred since World War II will multiple dramatically. Then again, the Soviet archives held some pretty ugly shocks too, as you note about many nations being guilty of the same general things.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Yeah, we should politely and gently hang them from the nearest tree or lightpost.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

how can you do battle with monsters without becoming one this was for the good of the nation you filthy terrorist

You have got to be joking...But I can tell that you are just that ignorant, unfortunately. The whole point of battling someone from the moral highground is to maintain the morality. That is not even the point here though. I don't care WHO it benefits, it is not okay to do anything to anyone without their consent. See most of us really believe and abide by what the US Constitution states. THAT is what America is and stands for. You're the filthy terrorist, or whatever you said, if you actually believe the garbage coming from your own mind.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I often spoke about seeing those fog trucks (like mosquito abatement) spraying our schoolyard in the early 1970s. San Francisco Bay Area is one of those areas known to be sprayed and I grew up in a city south of Oakland called Alameda which had like the third largest Naval NAS on the west coast. Not saying the Navy did it, I'm told that they used Army soldiers to do this (Unknown to the soldiers).

***&ing why?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Seems as though it was all the result of project paperclip !

If you had placed these in date order you would most likely find that most of theses human experiments took place after paperclip!

America inherited the nazi playbook , and ran with it !

the 4th reich is alive and well , just everyone has bought the lie of freedom and democracy , your not really free when your government controls you through money !

the world went to war against these monsters , it seems as though it should happen again , although I am not for war as innocents will always die !

Marienetti wrote in the futurist manifesto , that war was the world's only hygiene , ridding us of the cancer that continues to grow on the earth - Us !
edit on 1-8-2012 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Didnt our government also spray '___' with crop dusters or something similar on small towns back in the 60s/70s?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Hitler looks almost tame compared to the U.S. Government.

I never wanna hear anyone say again what a monster Hitler was. Hitlers research provided treatments for cancers. Hitler didn't kill the Jews, the Zionist run Nazi's did. Hitler brought his people back from the brink of poverty to wealth after the Zionist run financial system oppressed the people and robbed the country into the ground. He did this in just a few years and made Germany more prosperous than they ever were. This was the Hitler of Pre WW II.

A Great man and a Great patriot to his country. Hitler did go astray with war madness in later years but I can easily see how it happened. He wanted to Win the war so that no Zionists could ever come to power and oppress the people again - like they are doing now in the USA and most every other country on the planet. That's where his ideas of racial purity came from. Hitler didn't hate the Jews, in fact Jews living in Germany during his reign of prosperity after he kicked out the Zionisit Pre WW II, the Jews enjoyed more wealth equal rights and social status than in any other country at the time. Hitler himself was never the enemy. The Zionists were the enemy and their influence on Hitler by subversion in his later years.

America lost World War 2 because it fought the wrong enemy. I don't care what the history books claim. The Zionists are still in control today.

Now if you take what Hitler did and compare that to what the US Government did in those 13 facts and examine motives, you can clearly see who is the biggest monster, and it's not Hitler. This should bring those 13 facts into a different light.
edit on 1-8-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Brave words!

How about if they started with your family?

I guess you'd be proud to see your folks and children die in agony...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Excellent thread.
So it wasn't just poor Oppenheimer who had become death. I imagine the minions helping to make these atrosities happen would claim in their defence they were just carrying out orders.... Just like the Nazis.
S+F

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join