It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 13 Most Evil U.S. Government Experiments on Humans

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by McGinty
At what point did the innocent people, the families, women and children of the Pacific Islands declare '…War with the world"

You mean the Japanese? I don't think too many were complaining about how the war was going in 1941-42. Why would they? Their military just kicked major ass in the Pacific. Captured thousands in Bataan. They weren't shedding tears when those POWs were being beheaded, or Chinese civilians murdered, or Filipinos being tortured. The "Greater Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere" was well on it's way to coming true, and the Japanese were gonna be on top with everyone else in Asia being their lackies or slaves.

They were singing a different tune when B-29 were setting fire to their homes. Sorry about that.

No, the "Greater Asian Co-Prosperity sphere" was in shambles and desperatly looking for a way to sue for peace in a way that would "save face" and keep their emperor in place. I know you have read all the memoir's Diaries, and documents from The American President, the Generals, Commanders and Secretary of Defense that dispute your contention and you still stay true to the myth, but at least can we find common ground in the barbaric act of targeting civilians?! Any Civilians, no matter what their "leaders" are doing?

So you're logic here is that the civilian population is responsible for the actions of the leaders in all cases and subject to targeting by the opposition. If so you will have no problem, with an enemy targeting American Civilians anywhere in the world, or a Palestinian targetting an Israeli citizen. Or is it the case that only American and or Israeli lives are of value? Your post, leads me to believe you think this way, if I am wrong please correct me.

Finally, back to Japan. We still have the problem of the large population of Korean's working in slave camps in Hiroshima, and Nagasaki, how do they fit into the "blame game" here? Who's side were they on in this struggle that signed their death warrant?

Civilians, should never be targeted..EVER!
If we have not learned that much yet we are DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

I notice the plutonium experiments aren't on here.
When the government was studying the effects of radioactive isotopes they would inject patients thought to be terminal with the radioactive material and study the effects. The thing is many of the people weren't terminal after all and lived with the effects/cancers for the rest of their lives (or died even more horrible deaths).

I learned about these experiments by reading a book called the plutonium files I suggest anyone interested in these types of things to read it.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by crawdad1914

Yeah really. Going by that kind of faulty logic, 9-11 was a totally justified event.....
If you buy the official story that is
edit on Fri, 03 Aug 2012 10:20:35 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by crawdad1914

Yeah really. Going by that kind of faulty logic, 9-11 was a totally justified event.....
If you buy the official story that is
edit on Fri, 03 Aug 2012 10:20:35 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Exactly.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by shogun12

So be it......a gap that cannot be bridged. Fair enough.

And yes, i meant we as in "the western world". Although, since WWII that is mostly been the US.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

Like I said, there was no other deterrent available. Too bad the Japanese did not 'get it' in the first message. They seemed to need a second one to make it clear. Not the choice of the US... their choice.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
We all know the government has been using the human race as there own personal guinea pigs forever... What I want to know is what they have been experimenting on these people eating dogs and other humans??? Hmmmm Please don't use me for this one.... I don't wanna eat another persons face off.....

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkJS

Yes, it was Japans choice to continue the war. It was the US choice to kill thousands of civilians in a nuclear attack over a city.....again.

I understand it ended the war a lot sooner. Or so it was said. Its nice that the US seems to have taken the easy way out in the past. Now it seems like they extend wars just for kicks and grins

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Just imagine the atrocities that we are NOT aware of.....

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
where have you read this

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swizzy
What scares me about this is that projects like that are blatantly still going on.

Let's face it. Has the military/intelligence budget increased or decreased since MKULTRA for example?

As far as I've read it's nearly doubled, that's just the money that is accounted for, not including the billions that the pentagon "loses" year after year.

"Lost" money is the perfect way of financing programs that don't "exist". Unless the government is THAT hugely inefficient that the money really does go lost which wouldn't surprise me either to be honest.

I think if the US citizens knew what the government has done in the past and is probably still doing there would be a full blown civil war. If they could be bothered...

Peace

I believe the US military uses their DUMBs to do testing today, though I can't be sure of this! With all the missing people today i would'nt be suprised if they were doing testing in these bunkers to rival even some of Nazi Germanys worst experiments! I'm pretty sure they would dispose of all evidence! It makes me sick even thinking of this as a possability! What kind of person would actually carry out these kinds of acts? Now it makes sense why the military is so intent on demoralizing their recruits in basic training! Why they don't want soldiers who think but just those who follow orders! This way it takes away their individuality, empathy and rationality along with desensitizing them! Sort of the same things they are doing to us and our children in the public schools!
Soon we will all be Zombie Slaves intent to take on any order, maximizing our production and never complaining
about anything we have to put up with just like robots!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

With the amount of people that just seem to vanish every year, it makes one wonder......

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Before the 1930's, the USA practiced Eugenics on a fairly regular basis, it was a widely accepted practice.

When the Nazis did the exact same thing, they were told that they were "monsters",

The USA also had it's school kids salute the US flag with exactly the same 'Roman Salute' as the 3rd Reich had as well.

FDR had it changed to the one we use today which is 'across the heart'.
Roosevelt had it changed when war broke out between the US and German. Otherwise the civilian's would of been 'too similar'

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Interesting, to say the least. I know most of these are true, but they're blown way out of proportion.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join