It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 13 Most Evil U.S. Government Experiments on Humans

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by crawdad1914

~~~PAUL NITZE
(Vice Chairman, U.S. Strategic Bombing Survey)
In 1950 Nitze would recommend a massive military buildup, and in the 1980s he was an arms control negotiator in the Reagan administration. In July of 1945 he was assigned the task of writing a strategy for the air attack on Japan. Nitze later wrote:

"The plan I devised was essentially this: Japan was already isolated from the standpoint of ocean shipping. The only remaining means of transportation were the rail network and intercoastal shipping, though our submarines and mines were rapidly eliminating the latter as well. A concentrated air attack on the essential lines of transportation, including railroads and (through the use of the earliest accurately targetable glide bombs, then emerging from development) the Kammon tunnels which connected Honshu with Kyushu, would isolate the Japanese home islands from one another and fragment the enemy's base of operations. I believed that interdiction of the lines of transportation would be sufficiently effective so that additional bombing of urban industrial areas would not be necessary.

"While I was working on the new plan of air attack... [I] concluded that even without the atomic bomb, Japan was likely to surrender in a matter of months. My own view was that Japan would capitulate by November 1945."

Paul Nitze, From Hiroshima to Glasnost, pg. 36-37 (my emphasis)

The U.S. Strategic Bombing Survey group, assigned by President Truman to study the air attacks on Japan, produced a report in July of 1946 that was primarily written by Nitze and reflected his reasoning:

"Based on a detailed investigation of all the facts and supported by the testimony of the surviving Japanese leaders involved, it is the Survey's opinion that certainly prior to 31 December 1945 and in all probability prior to 1 November 1945, Japan would have surrendered even if the atomic bombs had not been dropped, even if Russia had not entered the war, and even if no invasion had been planned or contemplated."

quoted in Barton Bernstein, The Atomic Bomb, pg. 52-56.

In his memoir, written in 1989, Nitze repeated,

"Even without the attacks on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, it seemed highly unlikely, given what we found to have been the mood of the Japanese government, that a U.S. invasion of the islands [scheduled for November 1, 1945] would have been necessary."

Paul Nitze, From Hiroshima to Glasnost, pg. 44-45.

There are more quotes for anyone interested. Dropping the bombs were not neccesary, a ground war was not needed. The bombs were largely used as a propoganda tool against the entire world, and Russia specifically. It worked.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
knew about most of these, but it's absolutely disgusting. there are a lot more examples from the US (including more MKUltra ones than just the specific one that was mentioned), and of course from all over the world. I just don't understand how a human, and even moreso a doctor - who is under the hippocratic oath - could ever commit such atrocious acts. Not to mention they then also go ahead and document everything like it's standard procedure, and in some cases mention how those people deserved what was done to them anyways because they are *insert ethnicity/religion/whatever*.

Maybe it should be called hypocratic oath.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
If they did that then, with no form of recourse, imagine what they are doing now...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

We have imagined and suspect such things as Planned Parenthood, vaccines, flouridated water, gmo food, Codex Alimentarius, or the psychological such as the TSA/terrorism, false flags, global warming. The list goes on of course.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by crawdad1914
As to Korean civilians, its estimated 1 in 7 people living in Hiroshima were of korean descent. Start your lesson here: articles.latimes.com...

So, you're saying that when they were targetting for the Atomic bomb strike, they were taking into consideration that there were 1-7 Koreans in Hiroshima and they were to be killed?

"Eh, I don't care about the Japanese......we need those Koreans dead!"

Spare me.

Wanna bet there was at least that many USAAF POWs there at the time? And they were killed, too.

As for the rest of you're post, I have provided easily the most comprehensive compilation of facts concerning this topic in my initial post on this subject, here it is again in case you missed it: www.doug-long.com...

Take the time and read through all the information provided. It may upset you to find that what you and I were taught in the history books is quite different than reality, as evidenced by the main players and their reflections on the events. I can cut and paste the various quotes and links if needed, but you really should just go to the site yourself and start reading. This is an important topic and worthy of a serious consideration by all of us.

Read it before. Not impressed. Sorry if that upsets you.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This doesn't surprise me in the slightest, our government officials and military's have been playing the war games for years, testing on their own back yard without any care of what damage they are doing, without our knowledge or consent. We know for a fact the USA & UK have been up to this and are STILL to this day committing these horrendous experiments on not only foreign peoples but their own. Yet if you try to delve deeper to retrieve any information or ask why your child is born with defects or why your health is suffering with no medical explanation, they deny deny deny! However, their past atrocities have been exposed and recently admitted to, but they are very coy with their answers on their current agendas and experiments.

Here is an article on British violations....from THE GUARDIAN

Germ War Tests

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
#10 on your list sounds a lot like what Minneapolis police are doing now...see the current thread.

Did you also see the fairly recent Fox video of 5 American service men who stood at ground zero, I mean literally right underneath a nuke test.....to show the American people that.....Nukes aren't so bad. I think you should add that to the list.

note....they all lived...they all got cancer...and some are still alive today.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

It is one of those things I am on the fence on and probably always will be.

Yes, information was obtained under unhuman conditions. No one denies that. But do you let the suffering of those go into history? Or can you use it to save people? Should some good be extracted out of the evil?

Hypothetical question, if one of these patients being experimented on could produce a vaccine, would you deny that vaccine to others? If it meant saving thousands of lives?

If I could prevent one child from suffering, it would be worth it to myself.

But I can also understand that we should respect the suffering of those people and come up with the practises, even if it sets medicines behind.

If it was done on "bad people" say like pedophiles from jail, would people feel the same?

Maybe I should just start a thread, lol.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScatterBrain
reply to post by igor_ats

In B4 someone says: - this was all a "long time ago" (yes I know) (followed by "show me recent!"). - we shouldn't be punished for other ppl's actions - government tests existed before Much like the slavery debate where ppl downplay/damage control it by saying something like "slavery existed before".

And you "change-agents" highlight it, as a tool towards destroying this country and making way for the global agenda.

I was thinking more of the experiments that are going on today.... in our public education system...then I saw you list yourself as a teacher... ironic isn't it... Tell me teacher, it has been over 25 years since teachers stopped teaching and became "change-agents" for the D.O.D. experiments on our children...seems like few in the system are exposing them and the experiments continue at the expense of these generations, with your help btw....you shall hang onto every shame of America's past and use it "as instructed" in your "lesson nuggets" to promote the "Anti-America" agenda to make way for the global agenda. Who will expose the psychological experiments you are part of today? Come on other teachers chime in.....(see if you can do this without blaming the children, or those above you) try honesty.
Someday people are going to learn the truth and say, ah..ha...now it makes sense... the kids didn't learn because real education has been effectively withheld/controlled and selectively distributed as planned. The kids cannot think because most were/are used as lab rats. Each child is an animal cataloged and selected for various psychological experiments based on what is in their personal/family and real-time updated E-profile. Someday people will realize what "teacher" really meant during these experiments and by then, it won't even matter because it's already too late the damage has been done (we all funded this too). The written legislation supports all that I have said, but the government says "no we don't do that"... yet, they do.

I say it's all our fault, because we trust known liars with our kids.

Bring on the dis-info agents , I'm ready for you.
(I know, I am probably in trouble again...no pain, no gain) *shrugs
edit on 1-8-2012 by ScatterBrain because: spelling correction

A star for what you said ScatterBrain

At local schools where I live children are taught to spy on their parents and report back to the school. While moving between lessons they must walk single file with one hand on the shoulder of the child in front. If they speak while marching between lessons they receive detention. And what do the "teachers" do about this? They go along with it. When a teacher was asked by a friend of mine why her child must march with her hand on the shoulder of the child in front, and without speaking, the teacher said "we cant have them running wild, people would get hurt" That reply tells us a lot about the intelligence of those teaching the children.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

1 IS disappointed in these activities done by my land mass location. The hope is that NOW the nation has progressed passed this type of ignorance for scientific advancements. That is the HOPE AMERICANAZ smh.
edit on 8/1/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

As to Korean civilians, its estimated 1 in 7 people living in Hiroshima were of korean descent. Start your lesson here: articles.latimes.com...

So, you're saying that when they were targetting for the Atomic bomb strike, they were taking into consideration that there were 1-7 Koreans in Hiroshima and they were to be killed?

"Eh, I don't care about the Japanese......we need those Koreans dead!"

Spare me.

Wanna bet there was at least that many USAAF POWs there at the time? And they were killed, too.

As for the rest of you're post, I have provided easily the most comprehensive compilation of facts concerning this topic in my initial post on this subject, here it is again in case you missed it: www.doug-long.com...

Take the time and read through all the information provided. It may upset you to find that what you and I were taught in the history books is quite different than reality, as evidenced by the main players and their reflections on the events. I can cut and paste the various quotes and links if needed, but you really should just go to the site yourself and start reading. This is an important topic and worthy of a serious consideration by all of us.

Read it before. Not impressed. Sorry if that upsets you.

Not really sure how to respond to you're post, as it is largely hyperbole and IMO not expressed in a way to further productive discussion on this topic.

I will respond only by saying if there were American POWs at either city, they would not have numbered in the thousands, not even close.
If you are truly familiar with the information provided, and still feel the way you feel then that in itself does not upset me. It surprises me, but that's about the limit to my emotional attachment to you.

I do find it perplexing that you seem to have difficulty making the leap to understand that had all the major players simply allowed events to play out, hundreds of thousands of lives would likely have been spared, including any POWs that may have been in either of those cities. This would have been a good thing..no?

I was not there, nor were you. In the end, all we have to go on as to whether this was the right thing to do is to look to the past and listen to the players involved. Well that along with our own personal morality and sense of right and wrong.

Peace

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
In the early 60's the CIA laced bread with '___' in a small pretty French town. The effects were devastating!
Here is a link.
www.telegraph.co.uk...'___'-in-CIA-experiment.html

I originally heard about this from a radio 4 program a few years ago.
Can somebody please put some quotes up for others interest as I'm new to this but don't have time at the moment to work it out as I'm off out.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Oh Shush.
Don't you know we have the greatest country on the planet?
We have the most free and fair elections, with a freedom loving people and lowest prison population on the earth.

Having said that with sarcasm of course....

What is shocking to me, is not that this is happening now, but that it happened in the past as well, during a time we were supposed to be the greatest. We have been going down the drain, not because of what we have become lately, but because of the lies, filth and murder that our government has been involved in for so long, and their brainwashing propaganda is no longer sticking with many people.

Hillary Clinton: U.S. Government Is Losing The Information (Read: Propaganda) War

www.westernjournalism.com...

The message is clear: the public, inside the USA and outside, is now getting information from unofficial sources that are not controlled by the American Establishment. It’s getting worse, meaning better, week by week. The Establishment bet the farm on its control of the three TV networks and the major newspapers. Now the public gets more of its news from the Internet. The Establishment does not know what to do.

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown
U.S. Government should be held accountable for crimes against humanity, that is purely disgusting what they have done and prob still doing.
But more disturbing is the fact that people aren't doing nothing about it, and masochism in that case never cease to amaze me.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
You got it all wrong.

What has been happening lately is not new but was hidden and goes well into our governments past, but
kept hidden through the use of controlled propaganda via newspapers and the TV.
The internet has changed all that.
Our governments dirty past is being exposed more and more by the day where they are involved in treachery to the citizens, deceit to everyone and murder around the world.

Some just refuse to wake up and see it.

Before anyone says other countries do such and such, then we can admit we have no business holding up the title of being the most freedom loving, greatest country on earth, which the top 1% reap the spoils from.

Originally posted by ScatterBrain
reply to post by igor_ats

In B4 someone says: - this was all a "long time ago" (yes I know) (followed by "show me recent!"). - we shouldn't be punished for other ppl's actions - government tests existed before Much like the slavery debate where ppl downplay/damage control it by saying something like "slavery existed before".

And you "change-agents" highlight it, as a tool towards destroying this country and making way for the global agenda.

I was thinking more of the experiments that are going on today.... in our public education system...then I saw you list yourself as a teacher... ironic isn't it... Tell me teacher, it has been over 25 years since teachers stopped teaching and became "change-agents" for the D.O.D. experiments on our children...seems like few in the system are exposing them and the experiments continue at the expense of these generations, with your help btw....you shall hang onto every shame of America's past and use it "as instructed" in your "lesson nuggets" to promote the "Anti-America" agenda to make way for the global agenda. Who will expose the psychological experiments you are part of today? Come on other teachers chime in.....(see if you can do this without blaming the children, or those above you) try honesty.
Someday people are going to learn the truth and say, ah..ha...now it makes sense... the kids didn't learn because real education has been effectively withheld/controlled and selectively distributed as planned. The kids cannot think because most were/are used as lab rats. Each child is an animal cataloged and selected for various psychological experiments based on what is in their personal/family and real-time updated E-profile. Someday people will realize what "teacher" really meant during these experiments and by then, it won't even matter because it's already too late the damage has been done (we all funded this too). The written legislation supports all that I have said, but the government says "no we don't do that"... yet, they do.

I say it's all our fault, because we trust known liars with our kids.

Bring on the dis-info agents , I'm ready for you.
(I know, I am probably in trouble again...no pain, no gain) *shrugs
edit on 1-8-2012 by ScatterBrain because: spelling correction

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
(This post is under the assumption that human experimentation without consent is still a major problem)

If a goal were set to eliminate this type of thing within 20 years what would be the main points of the plan of action?

- Creates a task force. Is it even possible to assemble a team with the means to take down an establishment that is connected to every sector and major institution and ensure it will not be corrupted? The OP is limited to the US government, and the problem extends into other nations as well as private research.

-Identify the perpetrators. Does anyone have insight regarding specific groups and historical lineages? The Nazis are obvious, but science cults likely go back much further. It's probably fair to say that humans have been experimented on since the beginning of civilization. Anyone have a guess for the number of living people who are guilty of involvement in such crimes? Thousands of doctors, thousands more nurses and attendants, also financiers. The financiers are the most guilty of all. I suspect that many in the operation were born into it, brainwashed, or forced against their will.

How connected are the perps? Is it a situation of nations competing against one another for knowledge and supremacy, or is it a worldwide collaboration for elitist dominance?

-Arrest perps, free victims. Defining the victims here is tricky. One could argue that the entire world population of humanity is the victim of a "government" experiment. If that is the case, freeing the victims would require disclosure followed by a massive counseling initiative which would probably be ineffective because the mental health establishment is a key component in the conspiracy.

More direct victims are those physically injected or kept prisoner in labs and those types of things. Is there any hope for rehabilitation here?

Does society have the capacity to imprison a large number of people, many of whom may be influential and powerful?

Started this post intending to be optimistic about overcoming the problem and increasing freedom, but this is a serious and daunting problem...

We should really think about limiting experiments on animals too...

I'll finish by envisioning a better future where people find meaningful and enjoyable work and pursue knowledge with moral guidelines. The leaders are just and trusted as such. We are environmentally conscious and pollution decreases. Decreased financial stress opens the mind for creativity and technology flourishing providing a better quality of life. No one seriously considers political violence or population manipulation and abuse. People are smarter, happier, and committed to progress as equals in a community.

Eat that CIA. We're taking you down.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Uh... Resident Evil game was based on experiments of secret german labs. So i can only imagine what the US can make

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
What about the worst of all experiments...

Electing OBAMA ( the black racist ) as the US president....that is EVIL of the most horrid.

No Joke!!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
What about the worst of all experiments...

Electing OBAMA ( the black racist ) as the US president....that is EVIL of the most horrid.

No Joke!!

Oh for the love of God. I would almost embrace dictatorship if it would get rid of this quadrennial insanity.

Is there not any thread that can't be ruined with political trolling?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty
How on earth does one war crime exonerate another

Riigghtt...

Remember who started this all. Remember who decided that they wanted to run the show in the Pacific and have every other country subservient under them.

Japan started the war. You start a war with the world, you lose the right to complain when said world turns around and lays the nuclear mushroom stamp across your dumbass forehead.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reading all of what's been written here is hardly surprising and certainly reinforces why I will not bring children into a world filled with such cruelty and injustice.
edit on 2-8-2012 by MouldyCrumpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by TechUnique
What about the use of atomic weapons on Japan?
Was that not a bit extreme?

Nope. Not extreme or a war crime.

Want to read about war crimes? How about "Rape of Nanking". Tell me that was something that the Japanese needed to do to assist with their "war effort".

Of course, this is ATS. "@@"

Care to elaborate on why targeting Civilians Japanese and Korean and causing the deaths of hundreds of thousands is not a war crime?

Sure.... the d_mning thing that made it not a war crime is that after the first bomb was dropped, the Japanese kept fighting. Because of that, the US was justified in dropping the first, and consequently dropping the second....

Imagine if they didn't have the bomb.... being that the Japanese were so prevalent and determined, how would they have ever stopped them?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join