It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico Releases Long Awaited Tablets - The Ancient Mayan UFO and Alien Connection?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Whether or not these artifacts are legitimate, it calls to mind an incident that happened to me while living in the Yucatan a number of years ago.

I was waiting for a bus when I struck up a conversation with an elderly "Mayan" man. As my interests were, and still are, in Anthropology/Archaeology, I was curious to know from where the Mayan's believed their ancestors originated.

The man looked at me with a stone-cold, serious face. Then he replied while turning his gaze up to the sky. "They came from the stars", he said.

I can remember this 30 year old incident as if it were yesterday. It still sends shivers up my spine whenever I relate this story to others (of whom there have been very few until this post). I am quite positive that this guy was not yanking my chain, but was telling the honest truth.

For years, I tried to read different meanings into his comment. However, the only one that kept coming back to haunt me was that he meant his ancestors were of ET origen!
edit on 31-7-2012 by krazykanuk because: tweek

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
as cool as this stuff is,it has all been seen before.
look up klause dona,and you will see more stuff,and given info on it,like some of the affects of black light
on some of the artifacts.
also, egyptian(dollar bill) like pyramids,bizarre flutes and masks,and a really strange disk showing the gestation of a human baby with sperm and eggs!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
I'm will reserve judgement on the artifacts until there is more evidence to prove them.
Now the soundtrack is great if it is in it's proper context.

reply to post by skepticconwatcher

wow.....I hereby retract my earlier smartass comment about the song and would like to go on record as stating that I stand corrected. I amend my earlier comment to "What an ignorant idea to pair that cool song with clips of statues that may or may not be genuine."

Amazing how much difference affiliated context makes for a song.
That was a badass video.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
These look fake to me but if they are being supported by the Mexican government as genuine then project blue beam has finally begun!

How does this find specifically represent project blue bleam? Just because the artifacts depict grays and ufos from space coming to earth how does that have anything to do with a plot by the shadows to deceive the population?
edit on 31-7-2012 by kronos11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Very cool song..... better video!!!!

edit on 31-7-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Apparently the producer that was accused of stealing the hard drives is making her own movie now, due out at the end of the year, called Decoding B'aqtun. Here is a link: Link to Story

Actually, here is another link that states when it is due for release: second source

edit on 7/31/2012 by finnzter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

The song is called "sail" by awolnation, pretty sure its about aliens or an alien abduction...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I liked the music.
To meThe Eye of Horus looks clearly like a landed ship.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Guess people today need visuals made for them. Some have the ability to hear music in the dark and build their own visuals.

Mod Note: Excessive Quoting – Please Review This Link

edit on Tue Jul 31 2012 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Unmask The Deception

If this one single object were to be shown to be real it would say it all.

The sun is flaring...there is the earth and moon and multiple ships of various types coming through, like I suspect they are right now. The solar flares occur larger with larger objects coming through.

Mod Note: Excessive Quoting – Please Review This Link
edit on Tue Jul 31 2012 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by krazykanuk

Full blooded Myans are actually different from us humans too. Full blooded Mayans have a blue spine. I mean it's actually visible if you look at their backs. It seems that the colour of the skin ontop of the spine is colured blue while the rest of it's body remains to be whatever colour it is. Black, White, Indian, etc...

And if your a half blooded Mayan only half of the entire spine would be blue. It's actually interesting. Too bad they don't like people taking pictures of it else I'd have one right now.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Sorry I didn't read all the comments so I don't know if someone already brought this up.

at 2:22 the artifact look like it is showing a Stargate with a UFO entering or exiting the gate.

Those are interesting artifacts. If they were done by a tribe older then the Mayans, as suggested by one user, then that still is very interesting that they were visited.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
reply to post by Vitruvian

AWESOME!!!
I've always wondered if there was a way to make a picture from a Youtube video frame.
Now I know that there's a way.....but I still have no idea how to do it because the process seems waaaaaay over my head

S Girl - I'll write it out for you. Its actually quite easy:

First – I save all downloads in a labeled folder on the desk top. After saving you will get a RUN prompt anyway– say YES or click RUN so then you’ll have it saved in a folder as well.

So, make a folder on your desktop – title it “VDownLoader Videos” and save the VDownloader vids to that folder as MPEGS

Downlaod VDownloader - great piece of freeware. HERE VDownloader LINK - Its very good to have this software because YouTube also provides a LINK to it in the upper right of their videos. Clicking on that YouTube VD link loads the video directly into VDownloader.
OR – go to the address bar of the YouTube video window and copy it. Doing that automatically puts the video address into the VDownloader window. But be sure VDownloader is OPEN.
Then you choose your format – MPEG – (see pic below) then click download and save it to the folder you have on the desktop.

I SAVE THEM AS MPEG files – becuase it works the best for me. (see pic) and you will see the dropdown window all the over to the right. Click MPEG Then click “download” 2 boxes over to the left.
VDownloader window

NOTE On downloading VDownloader they “might” ask you to load this---> - just say YES if there's a prompt - the name is “Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer)” www.microsoft.com...

NOW - Download VirtualDub - This is your Video Viewer/Editor, and save it the same way to your desktop - Its the best freeware of it kind around. PAGE LINK VIRTUALDUBvirtualdub.en.softonic.com...

This is the Virtual Dub window:

THEN (on the bottom left) the THIRD square in from the left of the VirtualDub window starts the video – the FIRST square pauses it. Grab the scroll bar and drag the vid to where ever you want to.

To make the screen grab go UP TOP 5 squares in from the left to “Videos” (SEE PIC) scroll down on the dropdown menu to “Copy source frame to clipboard” then take it to Paint or I use PhotoShop Elements – and paste the image into there.

That’s it………good luck.

PS - Once you understand see how it all works then you can MOVE to 2 VD folders to "C
rogram Files" for safe keeping. AND "codec" files (such as these are) like to stay in the same folder they came in so do not separate them from their respective folders.
edit on 31-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: editing pic added

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
If these artifacts turn out to be real this will be the greatest RE-discovery in human history! But knowing the Mayans, one has to keep in mind that if these artifacts are proven real, that could have dire consequences for us all based on Mayan doom myths and such things. If they are right about THIS among so many other things, who's to say the 2012 myth is not true as well? Maybe 2012 isn't doomsday as per say but as many have speculated, the doom of the old ways and we enter into a new cycle of enlightenment. This "discovery" makes me so happy and over the moon with wonder, hoping its real, while on the other hand I sit holding my death hoping its a hoax so we don't have to chance the 2012 myth being reality. It's a lot to think about from a lot of different view points.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I was the first to post about this a while back now...................I got slated.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I still think they are real.

Fellow posters helped out by tracking down people in high places, even people "conducting tests" on said artifacts...........to say the response was "grey" is an understatement. However, grey does not necessarily mean fake.

Anyway, more proof needed.

Nice post.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Here's a link to the presentation without the German translations and the especially cringe-worthy comic relief attempt about the raised arm of one of the astronauts.
edit on 31-7-2012 by Paradoxone because: forgot something

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSeaver
If these artifacts turn out to be real this will be the greatest RE-discovery in human history! But knowing the Mayans, one has to keep in mind that if these artifacts are proven real, that could have dire consequences for us all based on Mayan doom myths and such things. If they are right about THIS among so many other things, who's to say the 2012 myth is not true as well? Maybe 2012 isn't doomsday as per say but as many have speculated, the doom of the old ways and we enter into a new cycle of enlightenment. This "discovery" makes me so happy and over the moon with wonder, hoping its real, while on the other hand I sit holding my death hoping its a hoax so we don't have to chance the 2012 myth being reality. It's a lot to think about from a lot of different view points.

the Mayan elders don't speak of a doomsday, that's hollywood trash. they speak of a change of great proportion, a new beginning so to speak. unfortunately the Spanish destroyed much of their written history so no elders alive today really know the complete story but they have a general idea.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrestme

In regard to your comment on Facebook friends, most of mine are in denial of the coming food shortages and anything that will force them to remove their heads from the sand, as are most of humanity. Too bad.............

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I've seen some of pictures of exactly those artifacts many, many months ago..so this cannot be something recent which was just "revealed".

To be honest, a youtube video with a random, out-of-context "slide-show" of artifacts can hardly convince me.
Where is an official statement - where are the scientists - where is research and scientific publications? Where are the people behind this release of "long awaited tablets"?

Nothing of any of that - It's just ANOTHER STUPID YOUTUBE VIDEO, made by some random person on the internet.

In addition, the artifacts also look rather fake to me...and unless there is proof those are genuine artifacts i have no reason to believe that they are genuine.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
I've seen some of pictures of exactly those artifacts many, many months ago..so this cannot be something recent which was just "revealed".

To be honest, a youtube video with a random, out-of-context "slide-show" of artifacts can hardly convince me.
Where is an official statement - where are the scientists - where is research and scientific publications? Where are the people behind this release of "long awaited tablets"?

Nothing of any of that - It's just ANOTHER STUPID YOUTUBE VIDEO, made by some random person on the internet.

In addition, the artifacts also look rather fake to me...and unless there is proof those are genuine artifacts i have no reason to believe that they are genuine.

I don't think it was that recent either. This is an excerpt from one of the articles from Reuters the OP provided

The English-language documentary will be directed by Juan Carlos Ruflo (whose other films include the 2006 Sundance winner "In the Pit"), and will begin shooting later this year. Elbert said the filmmakers are talking to investors and waiting for the government to give them their first look at the material and the site. One big condition from the Mexican government was that the film get an initial theatrical release, which is planned for next fall, said Ed Elbert who is co-producing along with Julia-Levy and Sheila M. McCarthy and executive producer Eduardo Vertiz. "It has to be released before the end of the Mayan calendar, which is Dec. 21, 2012," said Julia-Levy.

edit on 31-7-2012 by knoledgeispower because: (no reason given)

This one is interesting. It looks like some deity is coming out of a craft and is holding onto a planet with one hand and stopping a comet with the other hand. Makes you wonder if the deity is stopping the comet because it's his planet he watches over or if its just trying to preserve life.

edit on 31-7-2012 by knoledgeispower because: added picture

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join