posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Mr Headshot
Doesn't look Mayan in any way.
Did you actually look at it before you posted your lame one-lined debunking attempt?
1. omg, could they have picked a more ignorant song? I guess we'll just have to take the dude's word for it and "blame it on his ADD..."
2. So they are claiming the sun is supposed to change or something and it is some type of doorway? That's a pretty hot doorway.
3. Many of the artifacts are clearly of mayan influence. They state that pyramids were built on top of pyramids, so the obvious conclusion would be
that these artifacts actually PRE-DATE the mayan civilization, thus the mayans would have been influenced by the style of these pre-existing
artifacts. And looking at the syle of these artifacts, then observing the later style of the Mayan culture, this seems like a no-brainer to me.
4. Having said all that, HOLY HIGHWAY OF RAZOR BLADES AND JACK DANIELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
................... these artifacts are ........I don't even know what to say, seriously.
However, I do find it highly suspicious that they are just now allowing the public consumption of these artifacts....in the months leading up to
12/21/2012.....in which the media frenzy over them will most likely be reaching a crescendo just in the nick of time for whom or whatever will use the
2012 debacle as a self-fulfilling prophecy for their agenda.
edit on 30-7-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)
5. they could only afford ONE MICROPHONE?? Somebody mail those poor people another microphone....STAT!!
edit on 30-7-2012 by stupid girl
because: (no reason given)