It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico Releases Long Awaited Tablets - The Ancient Mayan UFO and Alien Connection?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Here is an article by the UK guardian on this information.

www.guardian.co.uk...

In a statement, Rosado spoke of contact "between the Mayans and extraterrestrials, supported by translations of certain codices, which the government has kept secure in underground vaults for some time". In a telephone conversation with the Wrap, he also spoke of "landing pads in the jungle that are 3,000 years old".

The documentary is believed to focus in part on previously unexplored sections of a Mayan site at Calakmul, Mexico, as well as a number of sites in Guatemala, where officials are also backing the documentary.

"Guatemala, like Mexico, home to the ancient-yet-advanced Mayan civilisation … has also kept certain provocative archeological discoveries classified, and now believes that it is time to bring forth this information in the new documentary," Guatemala's minister of tourism, Guillermo Novielli Quezada, said in a statement.

Pretty interesting, an it all ties in with the ufology world wide, and ancient records. They all connect.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The youtube video in the OP and the artifacts and presentation seen in it don't relate to that forthcoming film, which sounds interesting, but appears to be in disarray.

LOS ANGELES (TheWrap.com) – The documentary “Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond” has descended into disarray, with its executive producer accused of fleeing with two dozen hard drives and 10 computer towers containing the film’s footage, according to documents obtained by TheWrap

ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com...

edit on 30-7-2012 by Kantzveldt because: Add

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

I would say the two articles relate very nicely to the same information and the same platform the Mexican government seems to be taking.

Noted in the article is the fact that certain information and discoveries were classified and not released to the public.

This seems to be a direct tie in.
edit on 30-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Whether the background to the documentary is credible or not it doesn't relate to the fakes Nassim Haramein & Klaus Dona have been doing the rounds with, as in the youtube video, those have no provenance.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Mayan Stills (56) extracted from the video in the first post

This is so we can examine them more carefully on an individual basis to determine for ourselves as best we can from a set of images whether or not they are fake. Do I think they are fakes as some proclaim? Don't know yet. You decide. That's one of the reasons for my having posted the thread - to bring it up for an open discussion/debate.

I took the video into VDownloader - then viewd it in VirtualDub which allows "screen captures" of individual frames - from there to Photoshop Elements and 'batch processed then to desktop - then to Picasa and from there to the web as seen in the link (above.)

NOTE - I would like to figure a way to do "Clickable" thumbnails in this window.........anyone?

Thumbnails

edit on 30-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: added photo thumbs

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
These look fake to me but if they are being supported by the Mexican government as genuine then project blue beam has finally begun!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt

Whether the background to the documentary is credible or not it doesn't relate to the fakes Nassim Haramein & Klaus Dona have been doing the rounds with, as in the youtube video, those have no provenance.

Nassim can gwt me going with his physics ideas, but I must agree with the quoted text here.

I saw these artifacts some time ago.. Nothing has ever come of it. Nassim doesn't seem to speak about them anymore. He was probably hurting for cash and did some expensive shows that he knew were based on fake material, that he needed to stay in small circles, compartmentalized as to obscure the truth, that he was making this stuff up.

He doesn't usually act so angry to his audience. This was a bad sign.

On another note I think the unrelated documentary was and IS legit and groundbreaking. Probably never will it see the light of day.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

AWESOME!!!
I've always wondered if there was a way to make a picture from a Youtube video frame.
Now I know that there's a way.....but I still have no idea how to do it because the process seems waaaaaay over my head

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I'm will reserve judgement on the artifacts until there is more evidence to prove them.
Now the soundtrack is great if it is in it's proper context.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
I'm will reserve judgement on the artifacts until there is more evidence to prove them.
Now the soundtrack is great if it is in it's proper context.

This be wicked.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
until these are dated and analyzed in terms of the archaelogy of their extraction site, this appears only another artifact hoax to generate toursim to a particular region. even if the artifacts themselves are 'real', the ufo's depicted could be magic mushrooms [usually shown with stems intact - and showing the related visions], symbology, etc. interpretation is a whole new can of worms.

until these objects are srutinized scientifically to at least verify the date of carving, the case for verification of ufo visitation via the 'artifacts' can remain only a curiosity. still...very interesting since there is a small chance they are authentic. dating should be easy as some appear to be bone?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt
Those artifacts all appear to be poor quality fakes and are of unknown provenance, i seriously doubt the Mexican authorities involvement in any way.

LOL, you obviously haven't dealt much with Mexican authorities.

Once, I had some Federal official trying to get me to pay him 1000 bucks to find me employees from Mexico that he would "sponsor" for Visas. That exact same service is available for free. LOL....yeah. "Legitimate" is totally a synonym for "Mexican Government"

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The pottery looks almost modern rather than old somehow....
The stuff that seems sjouls have more detail is too plain and vice versa somehow the details look out of placeto the mayan pots ive seen before....(Not that much admittedly, but still)
This has to get some better archeaologist to sign off on it before it wiull gain any credibility at all.....
The whole thing is too circumspect.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Like the video and the song plus the extra link to that wingsuit video!! The one thing that seems odd is how all the photos are cropped out of the original I guess for shock and awe but its still kinda fishy. Legit sources don't need to be sensationalized if accurate and real. Nice find OP!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I'm not familiar with the "fakes" the presenters have been accused and proved of before.
Otherwise if these turn out to be true, they are by far the clearest representation of ability's to traverse space in a "spaceship"

interested to see how this develops.

b

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Since the mention of a dna tie in came up, would this be sufficient? ha ha

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For bluebeam thought I should specify that before everyone gets bewildered.
edit on 7/30/2012 by Ilyich because: had to clarify what I wrote here ha ha

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Probably I found better video about this.
Look at 12:44 Pyramid with all all seeing eye under UV light becomes reptilian eye.... Orion

By the way, Nassim Haramein is very special scientist who finished "The Unified Field Theory" that Einstein never finished.

He also explaining Holy Grail and decode Cabala Tree of life.
This is very interesting!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Haha you need to get a better taste in music cause that song is goooood

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arrestme

But the artifact he talks about @ 10:50 CLEARLY is depicting the triangular "hole" in the sun that we all already know about that happened a few months back. CLEARLY that happened before and was of great consequence to the mayans, and the mexican government to keep it out of public eyes for so long.

Yes that is the first thing that caught my eye as well!

Here is the thread on that:

Gigantic Triangle-Shaped coronal hole in the Sun. Today's images from NASA SDO. Any explanations??

If these are in fact true artifacts, then something is definitely going on. However, it is possible the artifact was crafted recently so we could link the two together (bluebeam). Either way though, things may start to happen soon that cannot be hidden any longer.

edit on 31-7-2012 by Unmask The Deception because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

The fact that Nassim Haramein is behind this 'discovery' makes me extremely doubtful. He is a known fraud. His scientific credentials are nonexistent. His claims are consistently and demonstrably false. If you don't believe me just do a google search for 'nassim haramein credentials' and read through the links. Or If you're a google hater like me then Search it with Dogpile.

Alternative information sites like Abovetopsecret need to step up their game when it comes to things like UFOlogy and ancient aliens... There is such an unspeakable wealth of knowledge hidden all over the globe and probably beyond, that wasting time on charlatans.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join