It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico Releases Long Awaited Tablets - The Ancient Mayan UFO and Alien Connection?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Is there some sort of a connection to Mayan type crop circles and the present material under discussion? Perhaps its time to start making other kinds of relationships to what we are seeing and discovering here.

This is cause for wonder as to how much the Mayan 2012 projections are related to what we are discovering here in this thread. They (the Mayans) had a deep knowledge of things celestial as well as an understanding of the manner in which that cosmic knowing relates to what is occurring here on earth, i.e., natural cycles of time in which all life evolves et cetera. This knowledge might be being re-presented to us - returning to us in a new form: by way of a highly creative presentation of sacred art whose messages are transmitted by way of projected images being introduced into various fields around the world, particularly England. Are "they" prodding us; nudging us into a more enlightened state of awareness as to the possibility of a spiritual transformation that is presently under way ... here and now ?

BTW...........its quite possible that all crop circles ARE man made, but not so much in the sense that they are 'fake' (although a few of them are), but more to the notion of "they are not made by human hands," but are constructed by remote means and by way of a very highly sophisticated form of technology unknown to most of us. This does not necessarily imply that they are made by extra-terrestrials or aliens, but it could imply that they are controlled and implemented by people - earthlings that is - although from a distance! They could very well be carrying on with a Mayan - as opposed to an alien - agenda.
edit on 9-8-2012 by Vitruvian because: spelling

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I know that many people are saying that this video is a fake and all, but there was this one version of this particular video I was watching where one of the main speakers stops in mid presentation and says in a harsh voice to one of the members in the audience near the front row: "YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE RECORDING THIS!" that makes me wonder. Cause this video seems like they did not want it to get out, in that light, and forcing it down now that so many have seen it would only add to speculations...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AsherahoftheSea

Nah, as you can see, someone was filming the lecture, just not the audience. They were in the middle of making a documentary, so they didn't want to let anything leak until they release their docu. Besides, it's quite common that you aren't allowed to film or take pictures of lectures that cost money. But in this case they were especially adamant about it, because of the exclusivity of the artifacts. After all, this was the first time, anyone were seeing these.

The documentary was supposed to be released later this year. Then almost everything got nicked by one of the producers and now she is releasing her own documentary called ”Decoding B’aqtun”, also right on schedule. All we can do is wait and see...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This guy who's delivering the message here is actually Nassim Haramein, a very interesting fellow. I've seen him in a lot of other semi-unrelated videos pertaining to quantum physics and stuff. He has a VERY interesting theory about how objects hold mass called The Schwarzschild Proton.

www.youtube.com...

If he sounds funny when saying they shouldnt video tape the lecture, it's most likely because he was just told to tell the audience that, and doesnt really care himself.

BTW these artifacts were released in December of last year.

Also, again please consider the depiction of the triangular "hole" on the sun in the artifact, and compare it to what WAS on the sun not too long ago this year:
www.youtube.com...
there are probably better videos on youtube but i'm just lazy atm ;p

The isosceles triangle is placed EXACTLY at latitude and longitude zero. You can go to SOTO website and see it yourself.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arrestme
Also, again please consider the depiction of the triangular "hole" on the sun in the artifact, and compare it to what WAS on the sun not too long ago this year:
www.youtube.com...

You came a little late to the party my friend.

For the better part of the last two pages I had a "heated" discussion about that sunspot.

Ah thanks. Well, like I said, the emergence of the artifact predates the triangular sunspot by a few months, I just didn't know how much time lied between.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paradoxone

www.youtube.com...

You came a little late to the party my friend.

For the better part of the last two pages I had a "heated" discussion about that sunspot.

Ah thanks. Well, like I said, the emergence of the artifact predates the triangular sunspot by a few months, I just didn't know how much time lied between.

Oh my b yo, I skipped ahead after the last few pages.

That's why I love this forum, cuz people actually have their eyes open here.
Btw, here's a screenshot from messing around with SOTO i took around the time that triangle emerged.
I see an eye! xD
Wasn't enough to share at the time, but I thought it was interesting.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Arrestme

You mean on the big photo of the sun above?
I don't see an eye. Please circle it with a red line or something at least. Thank you

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42
I'm I missing something or did I miss it?

Where is the official Mexican gov't press release , statements or news sources?

Just why do you think the Mexican government would do a press release?

Any real scientific evidence to back up the artifacts as being real or the claim that the gov't finally released such artifacts after holding them for so many years ?

no, how could there be, as the government had nothing to do with this.

remember, UFO/Alien Youtube video with music added = hoax.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AsherahoftheSea
one of the main speakers stops in mid presentation and says in a harsh voice to one of the members in the audience near the front row: "YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE RECORDING THIS!" that makes me wonder.

It just means they want people to buy the DVD, or pay to visit the presentations

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I don't see an eye. Please circle it with a red line or something at least. Thank you

It is dude you just have to scroll to the right of the picture. It's boxed in white clear as day!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
From 'Courthouse News'
"The Wrap Accused of Defaming Film Exec
By NICK MCCANN

(CN) - The Wrap, an entertainment news blog, cooked up a bogus story about a wealthy film producer stealing documentary footage about Mayan prophecies, the producer claims in court.
"Some reporters and publications, in a rush to 'scoop' the story, team up with and rely on highly questionable 'sources' without any real investigation," according to the complaint published in Los Angeles County Superior Court. "Couple this with an unscrupulous, dishonest individual with an ax to grind and you have the perfect poison. So it is here."

LINK - Courthouse News

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

It is dude you just have to scroll to the right of the picture. It's boxed in white clear as day!

Ah, my bad. Thanks. Looks like a regular fillament to me though, and a small one at that.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mcmawstech
From 'Courthouse News'
By NICK MCCANN

(CN) - The Wrap, an entertainment news blog, cooked up a bogus story about a wealthy film producer stealing documentary footage about Mayan prophecies, the producer claims in court.
"Some reporters and publications, in a rush to 'scoop' the story, team up with and rely on highly questionable 'sources' without any real investigation," according to the complaint published in Los Angeles County Superior Court. "Couple this with an unscrupulous, dishonest individual with an ax to grind and you have the perfect poison. So it is here."

LINK - Courthouse News

Nice find! I'm glad it was a lie. But the most important thing is that the documentary is supposed to come out very soon now.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mcmawstech
From 'Courthouse News'
By NICK MCCANN

LINK - Courthouse News

Thank you, very nice find!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

Any update on this documentary planned to come out end of this year?
Because, we already are near the end of this year...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Paradoxone

Now we are really really near...
When they said end of the year, I figured we would hear something before "The Date" ...
I mean with all the 21.12.2012 hype and everything.
Guess it's not gonna happen after all...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Paradoxone

But it seems the matter isn't completely dead after all:

www.facebook.com...

Yaay!

edit on 14-12-2012 by Paradoxone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Great hoax, especially with the story behind it.

But, like the majority of people I would have to say they fabricated the 'alien' artifacts, oh well I guess the Mayans weren't walking around glowing spaceships piloted byt little men with long noses and alien looking slanted eyes.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join