It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico Releases Long Awaited Tablets - The Ancient Mayan UFO and Alien Connection?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Source link - Alien Digestaliendigest.com...

Mexico Releases Long Awaited Tablets - The Ancient Mayan UFO and Alien Connection?

Time for a closer look now. You might want to ignore the soundtrack - Its gets worse
Some people actually ruin a good video with an awful soundtrack ........hit the silence button if you are over the age of ten.
just kidding

Published on Jul 8, 2012 by SECRETSPACETHEATRE

Was there CONTACT? The Ancient Mayan UFO and Alien Connection, 2012. Short Educational Film by Jason Kirby. The Mayans used to construct one pyramid over another. In the site at Calakmul, workers for INAH have discovered rooms inside the pyramid that have never been seen or explored before. Featured in this film are some of the finds found in these newly discovered rooms, plus some finds that have been held by the Mexico Government. These items clearly depict UFO's and Alien Life Forms. Was there CONTACT?

"This is very important for humanity, not just for Mexico," said Julia-Levy. "This information has been protected for 80 years,
and now it's important for people to understand the series of events that are coming, and the consequences for all of us."

Links:
Nassim Haramein & Klaus Dona.
theresonanceproject.org...
www.youtube.com.../u

Mayan Secrets to Be Revealed by Mexican Government in '2012' Doc
www.reuters.com...

www.reuters.com...

edit on 30-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: editing

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I remember pointing this out to people on my facebook, and the only responses I got there was "man that doomsday # is a load of crap!", among other useless off-topic comments.

But the artifact he talks about @ 10:50 CLEARLY is depicting the triangular "hole" in the sun that we all already know about that happened a few months back. CLEARLY that happened before and was of great consequence to the mayans, and the mexican government to keep it out of public eyes for so long.

But CLEARLY that makes me a doomsday sayer. -_-

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Doesn't look Mayan in any way.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
Doesn't look Mayan in any way.

Did you actually look at it before you posted your lame one-lined debunking attempt?

1. omg, could they have picked a more ignorant song? I guess we'll just have to take the dude's word for it and "blame it on his ADD..."

2. So they are claiming the sun is supposed to change or something and it is some type of doorway? That's a pretty hot doorway.

3. Many of the artifacts are clearly of mayan influence. They state that pyramids were built on top of pyramids, so the obvious conclusion would be that these artifacts actually PRE-DATE the mayan civilization, thus the mayans would have been influenced by the style of these pre-existing artifacts. And looking at the syle of these artifacts, then observing the later style of the Mayan culture, this seems like a no-brainer to me.

4. Having said all that, HOLY HIGHWAY OF RAZOR BLADES AND JACK DANIELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
................... these artifacts are ........I don't even know what to say, seriously.

However, I do find it highly suspicious that they are just now allowing the public consumption of these artifacts....in the months leading up to 12/21/2012.....in which the media frenzy over them will most likely be reaching a crescendo just in the nick of time for whom or whatever will use the 2012 debacle as a self-fulfilling prophecy for their agenda.
edit on 30-7-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

oh, and
5. they could only afford ONE MICROPHONE?? Somebody mail those poor people another microphone....STAT!!
edit on 30-7-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

"This is very important for humanity, not just for Mexico," said Julia-Levy. "This information has been protected for 80 years, and now it's important for people to understand the series of events that are coming, and the consequences for all of us."

Setting aside all of the controversy surrounding Levy, and the documentary that never materialized for the moment...

What series of events?
What consequences?
Are there any recent official statements from the Mexican government that says the images in this video are legitimate?
And if so, have archaeologists been allowed access to the sites where these were found?
Held for 80 years? Why?

There are more questions than answers concerning this it seems. I would think the Mexican government would have something to say publicly about these images.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I remember someone posted in a thread like this a few months ago saying, "Its the Mexican Government making these things to increase tourism."

Right...a conspiracy to conceal UFO's is crazy talk, but a whole government CONSPIRING to commit fraud against the *world* is logical, acceptable and completely realistic! You were debunking a conspiracy theory by making up another conspiracy theory, genius! Lets see if he shows up in this thread too...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

Okay first of all, I take MAJOR exception to your comments about the music. I like that song.

Second, these are fascinating pieces of art. I do find it very interesting that the images look similar to what people describe as aliens and ufos . Maybe this is what the fallen angels have always looked like because I am now convinced that our ancestors did see something in their time and people are seeing the same thing in our time.

It makes sense.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Theres all kinds of weird stuff around Julia-Levy...

There was the claim he made that his financier for this project ran off with all his original footage...

Theres controversy if hes even Raul Julia's son in the first place, its been claimed hes a con man that made up that connection to further his career.

So I guess he got all the footage back that he claimed was stolen?

I don't want to ignore the message just because the messenger is suspect... just something to keep in mind..

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

Okay first of all, I take MAJOR exception to your comments about the music. I like that song

I smile - and I did say "only kidding" - but after all we are from different generations I do suspect......
BTW - I am a musician born and bred on genuine and comprehensible "real" music
circa the 40's Jazz standards and 50's Rock and Roll, not to mention the great lyrics and melodies of the Country Western era..........
edit on 30-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: editing

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I'm in my late 30's and I like it.

Who is it ?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Who is it ?

somebody who blames stuff on his ADD, apparently....

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
At 9:20 into the video, the man complains because someone is trying to record the lecture.
That reaffirmed my scepticism on this particular presentation. This whole thing doesn't really sit well with me.

There might be some truth to the 2012 phenomenon, or I think it might be a by-product of a grander universal truth. I just haven't come any closer in finding out the answers after watching this video. I rather feel as if the lecturer is trying to capatilize on people's inquisive nature. Something I don't really agree with.

Just my 2c, but thanks for sharing OP
And the comment about the song made my day haha

edit on 30-7-2012 by adrift because: grammar

ETA: The song is called Sail by a group called Awolnation for those interested. Saw them at a festival this year and the live performance of that song was way bad IMO :/
edit on 30-7-2012 by adrift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

Who is it ?

Cute.

He sounds like Alex Clare "Too Close' Maybe that's why I like it because it sounds like that song.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

ADD Ohhhhhhhh you mean Attentive - Dutiful - and Dedicated ?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
so these are the archeological finds that blue beam promised us.

I suspect that a genetic link will not be too far off.

Maybe then a messiah for all three monotheistic religions will appear and try and unite them under one man.

He could be genetically engineered now or has been. Regardless the war to erupt might be between his supporters and true believers in an alternative messiah.

This is all speculation on my behalf based on little things I have read here and there.

The purpose of a messiah tradition being kept alive in all 3 religions is for this very reason. He will be the messiah to all. He might be an imposter. The stage is set of a world made ridiculous with problems that one fell swoop can solve if someone was given all the fixes TPTB have been keeping hidden for his arrival.

Many will follow him after he unites Israel and all Muslims and Christians under a banner of revelation of origin and miracle technologies from our tall thin pale cousins.

or so he will say.
I am still not decided. This is the reason IMO why we have not had disclosure yet. That is his gift to us.

Either way, nice find to everyone involved. I am glad this will finally be resolved. I am so sick of people not having evidence of our true origin. Thank Fracking God.

S&F

EDIT:

I vote this best thread on ATS in a while.
edit on 30-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
good find op will watch the vids later

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'm I missing something or did I miss it?

Where is the official Mexican gov't press release , statements or news sources?
Any real scientific evidence to back up the artifacts as being real or the claim that the gov't finally released such artifacts after holding them for so many years ?

Entertaining post , but no factual meat to digest from what I read and saw. Sorry but so far it sounds like a good sci-fi story.

The government has now released some of the information for humanity, concluding that the events depicted in the tablet could either be an event from the past or an event to take place in the future.

Where is the official gov't statement that backs that statement?

edit on 30-7-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
What this shows us is the same as the old message and SUMAR too. This is about the cycles, nibiru, the annanuki and the return of Quetzcoatl.

Nothing to do with positive Spirituality, but then neither is the old testament really for that too is Annanuki stuff. Hence all the wars, smiting and murder of those who don't obey their parents, obey, obey, obey SATURN, obey quetzcoatl.

Quetzcoatl is no other than reveleations 9/11. Bascially the great black snake in the grass.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Okay first of all, I take MAJOR exception to your comments about the music. I like that song.

Second, these are fascinating pieces of art. I do find it very interesting that the images look similar to what people describe as aliens and ufos . Maybe this is what the fallen angels have always looked like because I am now convinced that our ancestors did see something in their time and people are seeing the same thing in our time.

It makes sense.

Agreed about the music. It's AWOLNATION, and is an amazing song and even better video. Look it up.

Huge fan.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Those artifacts all appear to be poor quality fakes and are of unknown provenance, i seriously doubt the Mexican authorities involvement in any way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join