It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens come From Hell

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

We are NOT the pinnacle of creation, deal with it. God is a fake.

They tricked us, and tricked us, fake, fake, fake, fake, fake!!! Ha!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
They will trick us, and come with messages of hope and unification, but everything can be manipuated as energy, and that is what gives them there power.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

We are NOT the pinnacle of creation, deal with it. God is a fake.

They tricked us, and tricked us, fake, fake, fake, fake, fake!!! Ha!!!

Your post is the pinnacle of hysteria. Why are you so adamant to say God is not real? If we are just a bunch of loons, why waste time making a post about it?

Your ATS name fits you well I think.
edit on 12-8-2012 by CalebRight14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
If you went to a tribe and wanted to explain molecules and atoms, DNA banks, would you start using genetic engineering and molecular biology terms or would you explain things with 'Earthly' for that time words to the local tribe you meet?

Do you see how the Bible was made IF true at all? Only mentioning in METAPHORIC language - Hell, Demons, Angels, Satan.. Also do you forget tha tthe Bible takes the texts from Sumerian texts and is not the primary source?

Until you who only accept biblical terms start thinking clearly and logically, I will not see you as anything more than brainwashed fools

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Until you who only accept biblical terms start thinking clearly and logically, I will not see you as anything more than brainwashed fools

I understand. Your opinion is the accepted norm for this day and age. But it was also the accepted norm for biblical days as well. The idea that God does not exist is not new. Contrary to popular belief, the ancients were just as set against God as we are today. And the ancients weren't stupid. The Greeks and Romans understood engineering better than most of you (I'm an engineer, so give me a few points). And yet God continued to reveal Himself to those who would believe.

That which you do not seek, you will never find.

Here is something to consider. Please consider the possibility that we are already an interstellar race. Our souls are eternal, and there have been some who have died who came back and said they were able to travel through the stars at the speed of thought (read "Embraced by the Light"). Correlate that concept with some of the reports of extraterrestrials and you have the distinct possibility that those lights could be us. I don't really believe that because I don't think our souls can enter this world at this time, but I don't know. I think it more likely that they are God's messengers, the good ones at least.

But, there are caveats. It's your souls we're here to try to convince, not ours. I'm not here to win any arguments or condemn you. I don't want you to regret your decisions later on. Don't reject God. This future is not yours if you abandon Him. Yours will be on the side of the aliens, and whatever that brings to you. If they are demonic, then you have chosen wrongly. If they are purely physical, you still are missing out on the greatest experiences of your life, and risk, yes Hell. In Hell, there is no hope, no joy, no Love. Only pain, despair and regret. I hope someday God destroys that place and brings everyone Home, but I don't know what His eternal plan is. He said He would throw Satan and his followers into the lake of fire for all eternity, but I don't know where that leaves the rest of the tortured souls that Satan deceived.

At least consider the possibilities until you know exactly what their agenda is. That would be thinking clear and logically.
edit on 12-8-2012 by MRSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MRSeeker

I would share in the conversation, but he has made his biased known. He really has no intent of having a serious discussion, he's more into Christian bashing than anything else.

I wouldn't waste my time with him if I were you, he is not interested. There are many more who may be open to see the truth.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I managed to get half way through this video before i killed it, and then to page 3 sadly.

The entire thing ignores physics, chemisty and in general common scientific sense. From what i can understand he is using his personal views (in this instance Religion) to explain rationalize something he doesnt understand, it honestly is that simple.

That and the evidence he is posting about i have seen before, and has apparently been debunked, this goes double for the gasses thing and travelling in space.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join